Sandy Koufax net worth: Sandy Koufax is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Sandy Koufax was born in Brooklyn, New York, and was focused on a career in basketball rather than baseball initially. During a teacher salary dispute that left his high school without an athletics program, he began playing baseball with a local youth league. He went on to attend the University of Cincinnati, where again, he played basketball. He joined the baseball team his junior year, and quickly made a name for himself. He tried out for multiple professional teams the following year, and buzz about his tremendous fastball began drawing recruiters from various teams. He subsequently signed with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1955. He struggled initially, as his large bonus forced him to spend his first two years in the Major Leagues, rather than building up his skills in the Minor Leagues. It was not until 1961 that he finally hit his stride. He then dominated Major League Baseball for the next few years, before injuries began to take their toll. In 1965, he pitched the first perfect game by a left-handed pitcher since 1880. He retired in 1966, after winning multiple Cy Young Awards and a host of other honors.
Sandy Koufax Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.3 kg)
Sanford Braun, Sandy, Sanford "Sandy" Koufax, Sanford Koufax
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC Condoson Oct 8, 2015
Sandy Koufax Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1966-67)$125,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1965-66)$110,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1964-65)$70,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1963-64)$35,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1962-63)$27,500
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1961-62)$18,500
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1960-61)$19,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1959-60)$14,000
- Brooklyn Dodgers (1956-57)$6,000
- Brooklyn Dodgers (1955-56)$6,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?