Sandy Koufax net worth: Sandy Koufax is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $10 million dollars. Sandy Koufax was born in Brooklyn, New York, and was focused on a career in basketball rather than baseball initially. During a teacher salary dispute that left his high school without an athletics program, he began playing baseball with a local youth league. He went on to attend the University of Cincinnati, where again, he played basketball. He joined the baseball team his junior year, and quickly made a name for himself. He tried out for multiple professional teams the following year, and buzz about his tremendous fastball began drawing recruiters from various teams. He subsequently signed with the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1955. He struggled initially, as his large bonus forced him to spend his first two years in the Major Leagues, rather than building up his skills in the Minor Leagues. It was not until 1961 that he finally hit his stride. He then dominated Major League Baseball for the next few years, before injuries began to take their toll. In 1965, he pitched the first perfect game by a left-handed pitcher since 1880. He retired in 1966, after winning multiple Cy Young Awards and a host of other honors.
Sandy Koufax Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Sanford Braun, Sandy, Sanford "Sandy" Koufax, Sanford Koufax
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
210 lbs (95.3 kg)
This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)on Jun 29, 2015
Turning Down $90 Million Now Could Earn Jimmy Butler An Extra $100 Millionon Jun 29, 2015
Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest Manon Jun 29, 2015
The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGon Jun 29, 2015
The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto Fortuneon Jun 29, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Made $100,000 A Month By Simply Parking His Ferrari Enzo In A Garageon Jun 28, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Wants Another Monster Payday – But Is There Another Monster Payday Out There?on Jun 23, 2015
Swedish Model Launches $850 Million Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Against Wall Street Financieron Jun 19, 2015
Sandy Koufax Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1966-67)$125,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1965-66)$110,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1964-65)$70,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1963-64)$35,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1962-63)$27,500
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1961-62)$18,500
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1960-61)$19,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1959-60)$14,000
- Brooklyn Dodgers (1956-57)$6,000
- Brooklyn Dodgers (1955-56)$6,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (June 22 - 29)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, given away, been attacked in, and smashed their cars so let's take a closer look.
- The Fascinating Life Of Jimmy Choo Founder Tamara Mellon And Her $280 Stiletto FortuneAfter leaving rehab, Tamara Mellon took a loan from her parents and launched a shoe line called Jimmy Choo. Today she is one of the richest women in Britain.
- Meet Wang Sicong: The Breast-Obsessed Controversial Son Of China's Richest ManWang Jianlin, the richest man in China, has only one child, Wang Sicong. The younger Wang is a very controversial, slightly breast-obsessed media figure in China. Find out why he picks fights...
- The Amount Of Money Michael Jackson Has Earned In The Last Six Years Is ASTOUNDINGThe King of Pop's estate has reportedly generated almost $2 billion since his death in 2009, making his three children worth more than he ever was.