Ryan Howard net worth and salary: Ryan Howard is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Ryan Howard has earned his net worth as first baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies, nicknamed "The Big Piece". Howard was the 2006 National League MVP; he stands 6 feet 4 inches, weighs 240 pounds, he bats and throws left-handed. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 19, 1979; he has a fraternal twin brother, as well as an older brother and a sister. Howard is the fastest player in Major League Baseball history, to reach both the 100 and 200 home run milestones. Howard has a reputation as an extreme pull hitter, his 48 home runs during the 2004 season tied for the highest total in organized baseball along with Adrian Beltre of the Los Angeles Dodgers. He was named N.L Rookie of the Month in September of 2005 with a record of batted .278 with 10 home runs and 22 runs batted in. His awards in the 2006 season included The Sporting News 2006 Player of the Year, and the 2006 National League Hank Aaron Award. The Phillies renewed Howard's contract in a one-year deal for $900,000, on March 2, 2007, this was the highest salary ever offered to a player not eligible for salary arbitration. Howard won in arbitration against the Phillies, and was awarded $10 million, on February 21, 2008, much better than the Phillies offer of $7 million, this made him the most victorious player in an arbitration case and he tied for the most ever awarded. During spring training of the 2009 season Howard led all players in home runs, with 10, after agreeing to a 3-year, $54 million contract with the Phillies. By accepting this contract Howard was bought out his remaining three years of salary arbitration eligibility. He has been a representative for several named brand products including Adidas, restaurants such as Subway, and he also appeared on the cover of MLB 08: The Show. Ryan Howard's salary is $20.5 million. In 2010 Howard signed a 5 year $125 million contract with the Phillies.
Ryan Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
The Big Piece
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!on May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Ryan Howard Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Phillies (2013-14)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2012-13)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2011-12)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2010-11)$19,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2009-10)$15,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2008-09)$10,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2007-08)$900,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.
- How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?Obviously, the Celebrity Net Worth staff spends a lot of time talking and writing about billionaires. In that spirit, I recently wondered how long it would take the average person making the average salary to amass the multi-billion dollar fortune of the richest person in their country?