Ryan Howard net worth and salary: Ryan Howard is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Ryan Howard has earned his net worth as first baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies, nicknamed "The Big Piece". Howard was the 2006 National League MVP; he stands 6 feet 4 inches, weighs 240 pounds, he bats and throws left-handed. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 19, 1979; he has a fraternal twin brother, as well as an older brother and a sister. Howard is the fastest player in Major League Baseball history, to reach both the 100 and 200 home run milestones. Howard has a reputation as an extreme pull hitter, his 48 home runs during the 2004 season tied for the highest total in organized baseball along with Adrian Beltre of the Los Angeles Dodgers. He was named N.L Rookie of the Month in September of 2005 with a record of batted .278 with 10 home runs and 22 runs batted in. His awards in the 2006 season included The Sporting News 2006 Player of the Year, and the 2006 National League Hank Aaron Award. The Phillies renewed Howard's contract in a one-year deal for $900,000, on March 2, 2007, this was the highest salary ever offered to a player not eligible for salary arbitration. Howard won in arbitration against the Phillies, and was awarded $10 million, on February 21, 2008, much better than the Phillies offer of $7 million, this made him the most victorious player in an arbitration case and he tied for the most ever awarded. During spring training of the 2009 season Howard led all players in home runs, with 10, after agreeing to a 3-year, $54 million contract with the Phillies. By accepting this contract Howard was bought out his remaining three years of salary arbitration eligibility. He has been a representative for several named brand products including Adidas, restaurants such as Subway, and he also appeared on the cover of MLB 08: The Show. Ryan Howard's salary is $20.5 million. In 2010 Howard signed a 5 year $125 million contract with the Phillies.
Ryan Howard Net Worth
Date of Birth
Nov 19, 1979 (36 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
The Big Piece
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ryan Howard Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Phillies (2013-14)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2012-13)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2011-12)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2010-11)$19,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2009-10)$15,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2008-09)$10,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2007-08)$900,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?