Ryan Howard net worth and salary: Ryan Howard is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Ryan Howard has earned his net worth as first baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies, nicknamed "The Big Piece". Howard was the 2006 National League MVP; he stands 6 feet 4 inches, weighs 240 pounds, he bats and throws left-handed. He was born in St. Louis, Missouri on November 19, 1979; he has a fraternal twin brother, as well as an older brother and a sister. Howard is the fastest player in Major League Baseball history, to reach both the 100 and 200 home run milestones. Howard has a reputation as an extreme pull hitter, his 48 home runs during the 2004 season tied for the highest total in organized baseball along with Adrian Beltre of the Los Angeles Dodgers. He was named N.L Rookie of the Month in September of 2005 with a record of batted .278 with 10 home runs and 22 runs batted in. His awards in the 2006 season included The Sporting News 2006 Player of the Year, and the 2006 National League Hank Aaron Award. The Phillies renewed Howard's contract in a one-year deal for $900,000, on March 2, 2007, this was the highest salary ever offered to a player not eligible for salary arbitration. Howard won in arbitration against the Phillies, and was awarded $10 million, on February 21, 2008, much better than the Phillies offer of $7 million, this made him the most victorious player in an arbitration case and he tied for the most ever awarded. During spring training of the 2009 season Howard led all players in home runs, with 10, after agreeing to a 3-year, $54 million contract with the Phillies. By accepting this contract Howard was bought out his remaining three years of salary arbitration eligibility. He has been a representative for several named brand products including Adidas, restaurants such as Subway, and he also appeared on the cover of MLB 08: The Show. Ryan Howard's salary is $20.5 million. In 2010 Howard signed a 5 year $125 million contract with the Phillies.
Ryan Howard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
The Big Piece
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
243 lbs (110 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 Yearson Jul 2, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story Everon Jul 1, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! – It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Ryan Howard Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Phillies (2013-14)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2012-13)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2011-12)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2010-11)$19,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2009-10)$15,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2008-09)$10,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2007-08)$900,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$355,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?You ever wonder how much the guys who are drafted into the NBA make? Well your answer is right here...
- The 5 Most Expensive Urban Music Videos Of The Last 15 YearsInsanely expensive videos are a thing of the past (for now). Enjoy this list of the top five urban videos created this century.
- Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!When Marvin Hagler made $3.3 million back in 1984 for two fights, he was the highest paid athlete of the day. Fast forward three decades and Floyd Mayweather makes $300 million for one fight.
- This Former Syrian Orphan Turned Billionaire Might Be The Most Incredible Example Of A Rags To Riches Story EverThe phrase "rags to riches" gets thrown around a lot, but it rarely seems as appropriate as it does when describing Syran billionaire Mohed Altrad.