Ryan Braun Net Worth: Ryan Braun is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $8 million. Born Ryan Joseph Braun on November 17, 1983, in Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California, he serves as left fielder and third baseman for the Milwaukee Brewers of Major League Baseball (MLB). Being obsessed with baseball as a kid, Braun first showed his skills as a four-year letterman on the Granada Hills High School baseball team, who was three-year team captain and Most Valuable Player (MVP). Already a top prospect at shortstop, he was undrafted as he told teams that he intended to attend college. Being an excellent student, he chose to attend the University of Miami on an academic scholarship over Stanford and UC Berkeley on baseball scholarships. As a college student, he became a two-time All American at the University of Miami, where he was also named "National Freshman of the Year" by Baseball America in 2003. It was in 2005 that he was selected with the fifth pick in the first round of the MLB Draft that year, and in 2006 he was the team's Minor League Player of the Year. As for his major league debut, it came in 2007 when he was named the NL Rookie of the Year. In all of the subsequent seasons, he was voted to the NL All-Star team and earned the NL Outfielder Silver Slugger Award. Being a five-tool player, Braun is appreciated for his ability to hit for power and average, his baserunning speed, as well as his excellent fielding and arm strength. All of these qualities helped him win the National League (NL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2011. In 2012, he went on to become third among all active ballplayers in career slugging percentage, and first among active left fielders in career fielding percentage. Meanwhile, he was suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs and after MLB's investigation of his case he was suspended as of July 22, 2013, not receiving pay for the remainder of the 2013 season. Away from the troubles on the baseball field, Ryan Braun is spending his free time with his fiancee, Canadian model Larisa Fraser.
Ryan Braun Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 17, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Ryan Joseph Braun
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Ryan Braun Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Brewers (2020-21)$20,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2019-20)$16,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2018-19)$18,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2017-18)$19,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2016-17)$19,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2015-16)$19,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2014-15)$12,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2012-13)$8,500,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2011-12)$6,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2010-11)$4,287,500
- Milwaukee Brewers (2009-10)$1,287,500
- Milwaukee Brewers (2008-09)$1,032,500
- Milwaukee Brewers (2007-08)$455,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.