Ryan Braun Net Worth: Ryan Braun is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $8 million. Born Ryan Joseph Braun on November 17, 1983, in Mission Hills, Los Angeles, California, he serves as left fielder and third baseman for the Milwaukee Brewers of Major League Baseball (MLB). Being obsessed with baseball as a kid, Braun first showed his skills as a four-year letterman on the Granada Hills High School baseball team, who was three-year team captain and Most Valuable Player (MVP). Already a top prospect at shortstop, he was undrafted as he told teams that he intended to attend college. Being an excellent student, he chose to attend the University of Miami on an academic scholarship over Stanford and UC Berkeley on baseball scholarships. As a college student, he became a two-time All American at the University of Miami, where he was also named "National Freshman of the Year" by Baseball America in 2003. It was in 2005 that he was selected with the fifth pick in the first round of the MLB Draft that year, and in 2006 he was the team's Minor League Player of the Year. As for his major league debut, it came in 2007 when he was named the NL Rookie of the Year. In all of the subsequent seasons, he was voted to the NL All-Star team and earned the NL Outfielder Silver Slugger Award. Being a five-tool player, Braun is appreciated for his ability to hit for power and average, his baserunning speed, as well as his excellent fielding and arm strength. All of these qualities helped him win the National League (NL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 2011. In 2012, he went on to become third among all active ballplayers in career slugging percentage, and first among active left fielders in career fielding percentage. Meanwhile, he was suspected of using performance-enhancing drugs and after MLB's investigation of his case he was suspended as of July 22, 2013, not receiving pay for the remainder of the 2013 season. Away from the troubles on the baseball field, Ryan Braun is spending his free time with his fiancee, Canadian model Larisa Fraser.
Ryan Braun Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 17, 1983 (32 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
205 lbs (92.99 kg)
Ryan Joseph Braun
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Ryan Braun Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Brewers (2020-21)$20,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2019-20)$16,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2018-19)$18,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2017-18)$19,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2016-17)$19,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2015-16)$19,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2014-15)$12,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2012-13)$8,500,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2011-12)$6,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2010-11)$4,287,500
- Milwaukee Brewers (2009-10)$1,287,500
- Milwaukee Brewers (2008-09)$1,032,500
- Milwaukee Brewers (2007-08)$455,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Original Handwritten "Laws of Base Ball" Sold For $3.26 Million At AuctionThe documents dating back to the 1800s and now known as the "Laws of Base Ball" are now an incredibly valuable historical object, having fetched $3.26 million at auction over the weekend.
- Millionaire Coal Baron Gets One-Year Prison Sentence for Mine Safety ConspiracyThe millionaire former-CEO of a coal mining company was recently sentenced to a one-year prison term and a $250,000 fine after he was found guilty of violating mine safety standards. In 2010, an explosion linked to unsafe working conditions in one of his company's mines killed 29 workers.
- Tom Brady Restructured His Contract And It Will Save Him $2 Million During His SuspensionTom Brady is known for his excellent decision-making on the field. His latest move came during the off-season, and it'll save him big bucks.
- More NBA Teams Willing To Pay Top Dollar For The Head Coach They WantThe Minnesota Timberwolves and Washington Wizards have talented rosters, but have not been able to form a winning team with that talent for some time. However, by paying top dollar for their next head coaches, they hope to reverse that trend and start winning.