Roy Halladay is an American Major League Baseball player, who has a net worth of $50 million. Roy Halladay has earned his net worth as a starting pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies. The late Toronto Blue Jays announcer Tom Cheek nicknamed Roy as "Doc" which is a reference to Wild West gunslinger "Doc" Holliday. Halladay was born on May 14, 1977 in Denver, Colorado his father was a pilot for a food-processing company and his mother a homemaker. He was raised in the Denver suburb of Arvada, and trained with legendary Colorado baseball guru Bus Campbell at the age of 13. He was selected by the Toronto Blue Jays in the amateur draft, in the first round, fresh out of high school in 1995. Roy is married to Brandy and they have two children. He was a member of the Toronto Blue Jay until the end of the 2009 season, where he was traded to the Philadelphia Phillies. In a game against the Florida Marlins on May 29, 2010, Halladay pitched the 20th perfect game in MLB history. Due to his very successful 2010 season, he was the 2011 winner of the John Wanamaker Athletic Award by the Philadelphia Sports Congress. In addition he was named the Sportsperson of the Year for the second consecutive year. He awarded this honor by the Philadelphia Daily News in December of 2011.
Roy Halladay Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 14, 1977 (38 years old)
Baseball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
Roy, Harry Leroy Halladay, Harry Leroy "Roy" Halladay III
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Roy Halladay Earnings
Click to Expand
- Philadelphia Phillies (2013-14)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2012-13)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2011-12)$20,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2010-11)$15,750,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2009-10)$14,250,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2008-09)$10,000,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2007-08)$12,750,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2006-07)$12,750,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2005-06)$10,500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2003-04)$3,825,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2002-03)$2,583,333
- Toronto Blue Jays (2000-01)$383,333
- Toronto Blue Jays (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.
- An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last YearSoon-Shiong is the billionaire chief executive of the biotech company NantKwest Inc., for which he reportedly received a pay package potentially valued at nearly $150 million.