Robinson Cano net worth and salary: Robinson Cano is a Dominican professional baseball player who has a net worth of $50 million. Robinson Cano earned that net worth from his career as a second baseman in Major League Baseball. Robinson Cano was born on October 22, 1982 in San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic. Robinson's father Jose Cano was a baseball player who pitched in six games for the Houston Astros in 1989. Robinson attended Barringer High School in Newark, New Jersey for one year and then attended San Pedro Apostol High School in San Pedro de Marcos. Cano played for both the school's baseball and basketball teams. Cano eventually played for his hometown team the Estrellas Orientales in the Dominican Winter Baseball League. Robinson, who was named after the baseball legend Jackie Robinson, he is a four-time All Star, as well as a recipient of the Silver Slugger Award in 2006, 2010, and 2011. In 2009 he was a member of the Yankees World Series championship team.
Robinson Cano Net Worth
Date of Birth
Oct 22, 1982 (33 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
210 lbs (95.25 kg)
Robinson Cano, Robinson José Canó Mercedes
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Robinson Cano Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2013-14)$15,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$14,000,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$10,000,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$9,000,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$6,000,000
- New York Yankees (2008-09)$3,000,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$490,800
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$381,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.