Rafael Furcal net worth: Rafael Furcal is a Dominican professional baseball player who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Rafael Furcal was born in Loma de Cabrera, Dominican Republic, and signed with the Atlanta Braves directly out of high school. He spent the next four years in the Minor Leagues, before making his Major League debut with the Braves in April of 2000. He went on to finish the year with NL Rookie of the Year honors. He was an All-Star selection while with the Braves, and tied the NL lead in triples in 2003. He then went on to play for the Los Angeles Dodgers from 2006-2011. While with the Dodgers, he received All-Star honors again. His time with the Dodgers was marred by multiple injuries. In 2011, he signed with the St. Louis Cardinals, and picked up another All-Star selection. He became a World Series Champion with the team in 2011. He spent most of 2013 recovering from surgery, and recently signed with the Miami Marlins.
Rafael Furcal Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 24, 1977 (38 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
195 lbs (88.45 kg)
Rafael Antonio Furcal
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Cinqo De Mayo Editionon May 6, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?on May 5, 2016
Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival Promotionson May 5, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Rafael Furcal Earnings
Click to Expand
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$7,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$6,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2010-11)$13,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2009-10)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$7,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$15,730,195
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$13,730,196
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$8,715,508
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$5,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$3,700,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$2,200,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$405,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$355,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- One Of The World's Largest Data Leaks Has Named A Number Of Billionaires In Possible Illegal Financial ActivitiesThe documents, consisting of more than 2.6 terabytes of data, have ties to more than 130 politicians, and at least 29 billionaires. Who all has been implicated so far?
- Lack Of Faith Forces Leicester Fan To Miss Out On Turning 73 Cents Into $3,600There are a lot of euphoric Leicester City fans right about now, since their team has officially won the Premier League. However, there is going to be at least one who is somber. He or she could have turned 73 cents into thousands – but didn't.
- If Yahoo's CEO is Fired, She Gets $55 MillionGetting fired by your employer is never a good thing, but how would you like $55 million to make up for it?
- Warren Buffett Credits His Diet For Longevity And Happiness – And You Won't Believe What He Eats!Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is in remarkably good health at 85 years old. He claims his unconventional diet is the key to his happiness and longevity.