Rafael Furcal net worth: Rafael Furcal is a Dominican professional baseball player who has a net worth of $45 million dollars. Rafael Furcal was born in Loma de Cabrera, Dominican Republic, and signed with the Atlanta Braves directly out of high school. He spent the next four years in the Minor Leagues, before making his Major League debut with the Braves in April of 2000. He went on to finish the year with NL Rookie of the Year honors. He was an All-Star selection while with the Braves, and tied the NL lead in triples in 2003. He then went on to play for the Los Angeles Dodgers from 2006-2011. While with the Dodgers, he received All-Star honors again. His time with the Dodgers was marred by multiple injuries. In 2011, he signed with the St. Louis Cardinals, and picked up another All-Star selection. He became a World Series Champion with the team in 2011. He spent most of 2013 recovering from surgery, and recently signed with the Miami Marlins.
Rafael Furcal Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 24, 1977 (38 years old)
5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)
195 lbs (88.45 kg)
Rafael Antonio Furcal
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Rafael Furcal Earnings
Click to Expand
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$7,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$6,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2010-11)$13,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2009-10)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$7,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$15,730,195
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$13,730,196
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$8,715,508
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$5,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$3,700,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$2,200,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$405,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$355,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'Someone actually bought the one-of-a-kind Wu-Tang project. Check out the details here.
- Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire ShakeupSometimes billionaire news just makes us laugh here at Celebrity Net Worth, so we're debuting a new feature, the Billionaire Roundup, to keep you up-to-date on what the 1% of the 1% are doing with their time, energy, and money.