Prince Fielder net worth and salary: Prince Fielder is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Prince Fielder earns an annual salary of $23 million. Born in Ontario, California, Prince Fielder is the son of former Detroit Tigers' player, Cecil Fielder. He grew up around professional baseball and hit his first home run over the fence at Tiger Stadium when he was 12. After playing baseball throughout high school, he was drafted to the minor leagues in 2005 by the Nashville Sounds. He moved back and forth between the Sounds and the major-league Milwaukee Brewers throughout the 2005 season. In 2006, he began the year as the Brewers' first baseman. Though his first season with the team started out poorly, he ultimately broke the team record for the most home runs by a rookie. Since then, he has performed consistently when at bat, breaking multiple batting records and leading the league. His play as a first baseman has remained some of the worst in the league, however, and he is often ranked in the bottom two or three first baseman in terms of errors and fielding percentage.
Prince Fielder Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 9, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
275 lbs (124.7 kg)
Филдер, Принс, 普林斯·菲爾德
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
Gilbert Arenas Suing Former Financial Management Firm For $40 Millionon Nov 25, 2015
Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Koenigsegg Regera Has Lots Of Horsepower And Some Pretty Cool Featureson Nov 24, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Prince Fielder Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Tigers (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Detroit Tigers (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2011-12)$15,500,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2010-11)$11,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2009-10)$7,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2008-09)$670,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2007-08)$415,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2006-07)$329,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On EarthHere is a look at the top five most expensive private islands, and the rich celebrities who purchased them.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- This Former NFL Player Is Definitely NOT Going To End Up One Of Those Cliche Broke AthletesAfter a lengthy stint in the NFL, Joe Jurevicius wasn't sure what his next move should be, but it's safe to say his second career has been an absolute wash.