Prince Fielder net worth and salary: Prince Fielder is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Prince Fielder earns an annual salary of $23 million. Born in Ontario, California, Prince Fielder is the son of former Detroit Tigers' player, Cecil Fielder. He grew up around professional baseball and hit his first home run over the fence at Tiger Stadium when he was 12. After playing baseball throughout high school, he was drafted to the minor leagues in 2005 by the Nashville Sounds. He moved back and forth between the Sounds and the major-league Milwaukee Brewers throughout the 2005 season. In 2006, he began the year as the Brewers' first baseman. Though his first season with the team started out poorly, he ultimately broke the team record for the most home runs by a rookie. Since then, he has performed consistently when at bat, breaking multiple batting records and leading the league. His play as a first baseman has remained some of the worst in the league, however, and he is often ranked in the bottom two or three first baseman in terms of errors and fielding percentage.
Prince Fielder Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 9, 1984 (32 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
275 lbs (124.7 kg)
Филдер, Принс, 普林斯·菲爾德
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Prince Fielder Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Tigers (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Detroit Tigers (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2011-12)$15,500,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2010-11)$11,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2009-10)$7,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2008-09)$670,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2007-08)$415,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2006-07)$329,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.