Prince Fielder net worth and salary: Prince Fielder is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Prince Fielder earns an annual salary of $23 million. Born in Ontario, California, Prince Fielder is the son of former Detroit Tigers' player, Cecil Fielder. He grew up around professional baseball and hit his first home run over the fence at Tiger Stadium when he was 12. After playing baseball throughout high school, he was drafted to the minor leagues in 2005 by the Nashville Sounds. He moved back and forth between the Sounds and the major-league Milwaukee Brewers throughout the 2005 season. In 2006, he began the year as the Brewers' first baseman. Though his first season with the team started out poorly, he ultimately broke the team record for the most home runs by a rookie. Since then, he has performed consistently when at bat, breaking multiple batting records and leading the league. His play as a first baseman has remained some of the worst in the league, however, and he is often ranked in the bottom two or three first baseman in terms of errors and fielding percentage.
Prince Fielder Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 9, 1984 (31 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
275 lbs (124.7 kg)
Филдер, Принс, 普林斯·菲爾德
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film Roleson Oct 8, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?on Oct 8, 2015
Prince Fielder Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Tigers (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Detroit Tigers (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2011-12)$15,500,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2010-11)$11,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2009-10)$7,000,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2008-09)$670,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2007-08)$415,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (2006-07)$329,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC CondosAnother day, another rich person dropping crazy cash on amazing real estate. This time, it's Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse founder Peter Morton, and the place is Manhattan.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!Ricky Gervais and longtime partner Jane Fallon re-did the basement to include a gym, illuminated swimming pool, sauna and a golf simulator!