Pedro Martinez net worth: Pedro Martinez is a Dominican former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Pedro Martinez was born in Monguayabo, Dominican Republic and signed with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1988. He spent a number of years honing his skills in the Minor Leagues, before making his Major League debut in 1992. His small size was viewed as a problem by the Dodgers management, and though he was a very successful relief pitcher, they traded him to the Montreal Expos in 1993. He began to distinguish himself while with the Expos, and was a two-time All-Star selection and a Cy Young Award winner while with the team. In 1998, he began playing for the Boston Red Sox, and it was there that he hit his stride. While with the Red Sox, he was a four-time All-Star selection, a two-time Cy Young Award winner, a 3-time AL strikeout champion, a 4-time AL ERA champion, the 1999 Triple Crown winner, the 1999 AL wins champion, and a 2004 World Series Champion. He then went on to play for the New York Mets from 2005-2008, where he amassed more honors. He spent his last season with the Philadelphia Phillies in 2009, but did not officially announce his retirement until 2011.
Pedro Martínez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 25, 1971 (44 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
Pedro Martinez, Pedro Jaime Martinez
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Pedro Martínez Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Mets (2007-08)$11,813,351
- New York Mets (2006-07)$14,002,234
- New York Mets (2005-06)$14,875,000
- New York Mets (2004-05)$10,875,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$17,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$15,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$14,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2000-01)$13,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (1999-00)$11,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (1998-99)$11,100,000
- Boston Red Sox (1997-98)$7,575,000
- Montreal Expos (1996-97)$3,615,000
- Montreal Expos (1995-96)$315,000
- Montreal Expos (1994-95)$270,000
- Montreal Expos (1993-94)$200,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1992-93)$119,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.