Ozzie Guillen Net Worth: Ozzie Guillen is a Venezuelan former professional baseball player and current manager who has a net worth of $18 million. Ozzie Guillen has accumulated his net worth through his years as manager and former baseball player. He was born in Ocumare Del Tuy, Venezuela and became the White Sox manager in 2004. Born Oswaldo José "Ozzie" Guillén Barrios on January 20, 1964, in Ocumare del Tuy, Venezuela, the MLB veteran has rose to worldwide fame as a manager, being the first Latino manager in major league history to ever win a World Series. As a player, he was a shortstop for the MLB's teams like the White Sox (1985-97), Baltimore Orioles (1998), Atlanta Braves (1998-1999) and Tampa Bay Devil Rays (2000). At the time, he batted left-handed, threw right-handed and was often tagged with the adjective "slick" as in, "slick-fielding shortstop." Guillén played in 1,993 games accumulating 1,764 hits in his sixteen-year major league career. Once he quit playing, Ozzie briefly coached for the Montreal Expos in 2001 and 2002, and then the World Champion Florida Marlins (currently known as the Miami Marlins) in 2003. Later that year, he was hired to replace Jerry Manuel as the White Sox manager during the offseason. He continued to manage the team until 2011, and a year later landed his current position of Miami Marlins' manager. Apart from his achievements on the baseball field, Ozzie Guillen is said to be outspoken as he is often caught making controversial remarks to the media.
Ozzie Guillen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 20, 1964 (52 years old)
Baseball player, Coach
United States of America
150 lbs (68 kg)
Ozzie Guillen, Oswaldo José Guillén
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone Elseon Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
Ozzie Guillen Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$550,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$450,000
- Chicago White Sox (1997-98)$4,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (1996-97)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1995-96)$3,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (1994-95)$2,100,000
- Chicago White Sox (1993-94)$2,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1992-93)$1,900,000
- Chicago White Sox (1991-92)$1,600,000
- Chicago White Sox (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1989-90)$800,000
- Chicago White Sox (1988-89)$537,500
- Chicago White Sox (1987-88)$175,000
- Chicago White Sox (1986-87)$150,000
- Chicago White Sox (1985-86)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.