Ozzie Guillen Net Worth: Ozzie Guillen is a Venezuelan former professional baseball player and current manager who has a net worth of $18 million. Ozzie Guillen has accumulated his net worth through his years as manager and former baseball player. He was born in Ocumare Del Tuy, Venezuela and became the White Sox manager in 2004. Born Oswaldo José "Ozzie" Guillén Barrios on January 20, 1964, in Ocumare del Tuy, Venezuela, the MLB veteran has rose to worldwide fame as a manager, being the first Latino manager in major league history to ever win a World Series. As a player, he was a shortstop for the MLB's teams like the White Sox (1985-97), Baltimore Orioles (1998), Atlanta Braves (1998-1999) and Tampa Bay Devil Rays (2000). At the time, he batted left-handed, threw right-handed and was often tagged with the adjective "slick" as in, "slick-fielding shortstop." Guillén played in 1,993 games accumulating 1,764 hits in his sixteen-year major league career. Once he quit playing, Ozzie briefly coached for the Montreal Expos in 2001 and 2002, and then the World Champion Florida Marlins (currently known as the Miami Marlins) in 2003. Later that year, he was hired to replace Jerry Manuel as the White Sox manager during the offseason. He continued to manage the team until 2011, and a year later landed his current position of Miami Marlins' manager. Apart from his achievements on the baseball field, Ozzie Guillen is said to be outspoken as he is often caught making controversial remarks to the media.
Ozzie Guillen Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 20, 1964
Baseball player, Coach
United States of America
150 lbs (68 kg)
Ozzie Guillen, Oswaldo José Guillén
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Rapper T.I. On The Hook For $4.5 Million In Unpaid Taxeson Aug 28, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Ozzie Guillen Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$550,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$450,000
- Chicago White Sox (1997-98)$4,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (1996-97)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1995-96)$3,500,000
- Chicago White Sox (1994-95)$2,100,000
- Chicago White Sox (1993-94)$2,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1992-93)$1,900,000
- Chicago White Sox (1991-92)$1,600,000
- Chicago White Sox (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1989-90)$800,000
- Chicago White Sox (1988-89)$537,500
- Chicago White Sox (1987-88)$175,000
- Chicago White Sox (1986-87)$150,000
- Chicago White Sox (1985-86)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About ItSubway's spokesperson for 15 years did some despicable things. How long did the company know about his actions?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Ferrari LaFerrariThe Ferrari LaFerrari is truly an amazing car and ranks as the 9th most expensive car in the world at $1.4 million.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...To make sure Michael Jordan can't gain a competitive advantage by promising shoe deals to players, the league does not allow him to decide who gets a deal and who doesn't.