Orlando Cabrera net worth: Orlando Cabrera is a Colombian-American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Orlando Cabrera was born in Cartagena, Colombia, and made his Major League debut with the Montreal Expos in 1997. He played for the team through 2004, and set the Expos record for the most home runs by a short stop ever, as well as finishing second in the league for short stops in batting average, slugging percentage, and runs batted in. He was also a Gold Glove winner while with the Expos. He spent one season with the Boston Red Sox, but it proved to be an eventful one, as the Red Sox went on to win the World Series in 2004. He then spent the next two seasons with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, where he received another Gold Glove honor, and then a season each with the Chicago White Sox, the Oakland Athletics, the Minnesota Twins, the Cincinnati Reds, the Cleveland Indians, and the San Francisco Giants. He officially retired in January of 2012.
Orlando Cabrera Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 2, 1974
185 lbs (83.9 kg)
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Alex Rodriguez Is Being Sued For $100 Million – By A Family Memberon Sep 1, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Orlando Cabrera Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2010-11)$1,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2009-10)$2,020,000
- Oakland Athletics (2008-09)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2006-07)$8,500,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2005-06)$7,500,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Montreal Expos (2003-04)$6,000,000
- Montreal Expos (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Montreal Expos (2001-02)$2,400,000
- Montreal Expos (2000-01)$340,000
- Montreal Expos (1999-00)$265,000
- Montreal Expos (1998-99)$225,000
- Montreal Expos (1997-98)$170,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.