Orlando Cabrera net worth: Orlando Cabrera is a Colombian-American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Orlando Cabrera was born in Cartagena, Colombia, and made his Major League debut with the Montreal Expos in 1997. He played for the team through 2004, and set the Expos record for the most home runs by a short stop ever, as well as finishing second in the league for short stops in batting average, slugging percentage, and runs batted in. He was also a Gold Glove winner while with the Expos. He spent one season with the Boston Red Sox, but it proved to be an eventful one, as the Red Sox went on to win the World Series in 2004. He then spent the next two seasons with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, where he received another Gold Glove honor, and then a season each with the Chicago White Sox, the Oakland Athletics, the Minnesota Twins, the Cincinnati Reds, the Cleveland Indians, and the San Francisco Giants. He officially retired in January of 2012.
Orlando Cabrera Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 2, 1974
185 lbs (83.9 kg)
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!on Aug 3, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
Orlando Cabrera Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2010-11)$1,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2009-10)$2,020,000
- Oakland Athletics (2008-09)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2006-07)$8,500,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2005-06)$7,500,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Montreal Expos (2003-04)$6,000,000
- Montreal Expos (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Montreal Expos (2001-02)$2,400,000
- Montreal Expos (2000-01)$340,000
- Montreal Expos (1999-00)$265,000
- Montreal Expos (1998-99)$225,000
- Montreal Expos (1997-98)$170,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?With the app Blade, you can now charter a helicopter via your phone for only a few hundred bucks. But not everyone is happy about it.