Orlando Cabrera net worth: Orlando Cabrera is a Colombian-American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Orlando Cabrera was born in Cartagena, Colombia, and made his Major League debut with the Montreal Expos in 1997. He played for the team through 2004, and set the Expos record for the most home runs by a short stop ever, as well as finishing second in the league for short stops in batting average, slugging percentage, and runs batted in. He was also a Gold Glove winner while with the Expos. He spent one season with the Boston Red Sox, but it proved to be an eventful one, as the Red Sox went on to win the World Series in 2004. He then spent the next two seasons with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, where he received another Gold Glove honor, and then a season each with the Chicago White Sox, the Oakland Athletics, the Minnesota Twins, the Cincinnati Reds, the Cleveland Indians, and the San Francisco Giants. He officially retired in January of 2012.
Orlando Cabrera Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 2, 1974 (41 years old)
185 lbs (83.9 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Orlando Cabrera Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2010-11)$1,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2009-10)$2,020,000
- Oakland Athletics (2008-09)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2006-07)$8,500,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2005-06)$7,500,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Montreal Expos (2003-04)$6,000,000
- Montreal Expos (2002-03)$3,300,000
- Montreal Expos (2001-02)$2,400,000
- Montreal Expos (2000-01)$340,000
- Montreal Expos (1999-00)$265,000
- Montreal Expos (1998-99)$225,000
- Montreal Expos (1997-98)$170,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?