Orel Hershiser net worth: Former baseball star Orel Hershiser has pitched his way to a net worth off $20 million. Orel Hershiser acquired his net worth as one of the greatest starting pitchers in baseball history. He is now an analyst for ESPN's Baseball Today and Sunday Night Baseball. During the high school years, the three-time All Star player was the star pitcher for his school baseball team and it wasn't long that he was picked up by the Los Angeles Dodges for the 17th round of the 1979 amateur draft. Hershiser went on to spend four seasons with San Diageo Dodgers and Albuquerque Dukes before entering the major league with Los Angeles Dodgers as middle reliever in 1984. Hershiser made his breakthrough in the 1985 season, when he led his team to win the National League West. During that time, Hershiser was third in the Cy Young Awards. The pinnacle point of his career was during the 1988 season when Hershiser broke the record for consecutive innings pitched, taking over the record of legend Don Drysdale. In addition to this, he received the Cy Young Award and The World Series MVP. He then joined the Cleveland Indians, where he helped the team to reach the World Series for the first time since 1954 and was named Most Valuable Player of the 1995 American League Championships series. Hershiser joined the San Francisco Giants and the New York Mets in the late nineties before returning to the Dodgers for his last season in 2000. He became a professional poker player for Pokerstars in 2006.
Orel Hershiser Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1958
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
192 lbs (87.1 kg)
Orel Leonard Hershiser IV
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In Sportson Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Orel Hershiser Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2000-01)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1999-00)$2,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (1998-99)$3,720,000
- Cleveland Indians (1997-98)$3,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1996-97)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1995-96)$1,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1994-95)$3,333,334
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1993-94)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1992-93)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1991-92)$3,166,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1990-91)$1,966,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1989-90)$2,766,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1988-89)$1,100,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1987-88)$800,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1986-87)$1,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1985-86)$212,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive...The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.