Orel Hershiser net worth: Former baseball star Orel Hershiser has pitched his way to a net worth off $20 million. Orel Hershiser acquired his net worth as one of the greatest starting pitchers in baseball history. He is now an analyst for ESPN's Baseball Today and Sunday Night Baseball. During the high school years, the three-time All Star player was the star pitcher for his school baseball team and it wasn't long that he was picked up by the Los Angeles Dodges for the 17th round of the 1979 amateur draft. Hershiser went on to spend four seasons with San Diageo Dodgers and Albuquerque Dukes before entering the major league with Los Angeles Dodgers as middle reliever in 1984. Hershiser made his breakthrough in the 1985 season, when he led his team to win the National League West. During that time, Hershiser was third in the Cy Young Awards. The pinnacle point of his career was during the 1988 season when Hershiser broke the record for consecutive innings pitched, taking over the record of legend Don Drysdale. In addition to this, he received the Cy Young Award and The World Series MVP. He then joined the Cleveland Indians, where he helped the team to reach the World Series for the first time since 1954 and was named Most Valuable Player of the 1995 American League Championships series. Hershiser joined the San Francisco Giants and the New York Mets in the late nineties before returning to the Dodgers for his last season in 2000. He became a professional poker player for Pokerstars in 2006.
Orel Hershiser Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Orel Leonard Hershiser IV
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
192 lbs (87.1 kg)
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Orel Hershiser Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2000-01)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1999-00)$2,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (1998-99)$3,720,000
- Cleveland Indians (1997-98)$3,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1996-97)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1995-96)$1,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1994-95)$3,333,334
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1993-94)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1992-93)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1991-92)$3,166,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1990-91)$1,966,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1989-90)$2,766,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1988-89)$1,100,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1987-88)$800,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1986-87)$1,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1985-86)$212,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...