Orel Hershiser net worth: Former baseball star Orel Hershiser has pitched his way to a net worth off $20 million. Orel Hershiser acquired his net worth as one of the greatest starting pitchers in baseball history. He is now an analyst for ESPN's Baseball Today and Sunday Night Baseball. During the high school years, the three-time All Star player was the star pitcher for his school baseball team and it wasn't long that he was picked up by the Los Angeles Dodges for the 17th round of the 1979 amateur draft. Hershiser went on to spend four seasons with San Diageo Dodgers and Albuquerque Dukes before entering the major league with Los Angeles Dodgers as middle reliever in 1984. Hershiser made his breakthrough in the 1985 season, when he led his team to win the National League West. During that time, Hershiser was third in the Cy Young Awards. The pinnacle point of his career was during the 1988 season when Hershiser broke the record for consecutive innings pitched, taking over the record of legend Don Drysdale. In addition to this, he received the Cy Young Award and The World Series MVP. He then joined the Cleveland Indians, where he helped the team to reach the World Series for the first time since 1954 and was named Most Valuable Player of the 1995 American League Championships series. Hershiser joined the San Francisco Giants and the New York Mets in the late nineties before returning to the Dodgers for his last season in 2000. He became a professional poker player for Pokerstars in 2006.
Orel Hershiser Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1958 (57 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
192 lbs (87.1 kg)
Orel Leonard Hershiser IV
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Alanis Morissette Sues Business Manageron May 25, 2016
Orel Hershiser Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2000-01)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1999-00)$2,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (1998-99)$3,720,000
- Cleveland Indians (1997-98)$3,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1996-97)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1995-96)$1,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1994-95)$3,333,334
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1993-94)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1992-93)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1991-92)$3,166,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1990-91)$1,966,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1989-90)$2,766,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1988-89)$1,100,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1987-88)$800,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1986-87)$1,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1985-86)$212,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy AmericansThe "American Dream" is alive and well, if you operate in the tech or hedge fund space…
- Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It InsteadAlicia Corning Clark passed away in February at the age of 79. She had no children, family, or friends. She did, however, have a $17 million fortune and three doormen at her Fifth Avenue apartment building she was fond of.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube StreamingHow did British artists make more money off of vinyl sales than from YouTube streaming?