Orel Hershiser net worth: Former baseball star Orel Hershiser has pitched his way to a net worth off $20 million. Orel Hershiser acquired his net worth as one of the greatest starting pitchers in baseball history. He is now an analyst for ESPN's Baseball Today and Sunday Night Baseball. During the high school years, the three-time All Star player was the star pitcher for his school baseball team and it wasn't long that he was picked up by the Los Angeles Dodges for the 17th round of the 1979 amateur draft. Hershiser went on to spend four seasons with San Diageo Dodgers and Albuquerque Dukes before entering the major league with Los Angeles Dodgers as middle reliever in 1984. Hershiser made his breakthrough in the 1985 season, when he led his team to win the National League West. During that time, Hershiser was third in the Cy Young Awards. The pinnacle point of his career was during the 1988 season when Hershiser broke the record for consecutive innings pitched, taking over the record of legend Don Drysdale. In addition to this, he received the Cy Young Award and The World Series MVP. He then joined the Cleveland Indians, where he helped the team to reach the World Series for the first time since 1954 and was named Most Valuable Player of the 1995 American League Championships series. Hershiser joined the San Francisco Giants and the New York Mets in the late nineties before returning to the Dodgers for his last season in 2000. He became a professional poker player for Pokerstars in 2006.
Orel Hershiser Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 16, 1958
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.9 m)
192 lbs (87.1 kg)
Orel Leonard Hershiser IV
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became Politicianson Jul 30, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Aventadoron Jul 31, 2015
Orel Hershiser Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2000-01)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1999-00)$2,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (1998-99)$3,720,000
- Cleveland Indians (1997-98)$3,100,000
- Cleveland Indians (1996-97)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1995-96)$1,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1994-95)$3,333,334
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1993-94)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1992-93)$4,333,333
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1991-92)$3,166,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1990-91)$1,966,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1989-90)$2,766,667
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1988-89)$1,100,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1987-88)$800,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1986-87)$1,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (1985-86)$212,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?NFL commissioner Roger Goodell decided to uphold Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his role in the whole Deflate-Gate mess. So what does it all mean and what happens next...