Nick Swisher net worth: Nick Swisher is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars and annual salary of $10.5 million. Born in Columbus, Ohio, Nick Swisher was a successful basketball, football, and baseball player during high school. He attended Ohio State University after graduating, where he was named Big Ten Freshman of the Year in 2000 for his first year of play with the Ohio State baseball team. The Oakland Athletics drafted him in 2002. He played on multiple minor league teams from 2002 to 2004, and then made his major league debut with the Athletics in September of 2004. He achieved moderate success over the course of the next few years, before being traded to the Chicago White Sox. He was with the White Sox for one year, but spent most of it on the bench. He was subsequently traded to the New York Yankees, where again, he played moderately well.
Nick Swisher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 25, 1980
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Swish, Nicholas Thompson Swisher, Nicholas Thompson "Nick" Swisher
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
How One Lucky Man Turned A 50 Cent Bet Into Almost $500K At The Horse Trackon Jul 28, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A Jeton Jul 26, 2015
Nick Swisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2013-14)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$10,250,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$9,100,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$6,850,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$5,400,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Oakland Athletics (2007-08)$400,000
- Oakland Athletics (2006-07)$335,000
- Oakland Athletics (2005-06)$316,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thAnt-Man held on to the #1 spot, but how did other movies stack up?
- The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 BillionDonald Trump's arguing with reporters over his net worth is not a new phenomenon. Wait til you hear what happened between Donald and a NY Times reporter back in 2004...
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.