Nick Swisher net worth: Nick Swisher is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars and annual salary of $10.5 million. Born in Columbus, Ohio, Nick Swisher was a successful basketball, football, and baseball player during high school. He attended Ohio State University after graduating, where he was named Big Ten Freshman of the Year in 2000 for his first year of play with the Ohio State baseball team. The Oakland Athletics drafted him in 2002. He played on multiple minor league teams from 2002 to 2004, and then made his major league debut with the Athletics in September of 2004. He achieved moderate success over the course of the next few years, before being traded to the Chicago White Sox. He was with the White Sox for one year, but spent most of it on the bench. He was subsequently traded to the New York Yankees, where again, he played moderately well.
Nick Swisher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 25, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Swish, Nicholas Thompson Swisher, Nicholas Thompson "Nick" Swisher
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
The Billionaire Developer Who Changed The Way Southern Californians Shopon May 2, 2016
Nick Swisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2013-14)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$10,250,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$9,100,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$6,850,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$5,400,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Oakland Athletics (2007-08)$400,000
- Oakland Athletics (2006-07)$335,000
- Oakland Athletics (2005-06)$316,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate TycoonsReal estate is almost always a good investment and these 10 people prove that. They are the wealthiest real estate tycoons in the world, with a combined net worth of $123 billion. They have made the bulk of their net worth from real estate development, management, and/or investment.
- Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism AccusationsLegendary rock band Led Zeppelin lost its latest bid to prevent a trial over allegations it plagiarized its iconic Stairway to Heaven song. A judge recently ruled that there was enough evidence to bring the lawsuit to trial.
- Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani Yogurt has gone and proven once again what an amazing human being he is. He's giving his 2,000 full-time employees a stake in his company that could make some of them millionaires.
- Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%As the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign marches on, more and more bizarre things keep happening. Billionaire George Soros has been analyzing China's economy and he notices a troubling pattern, and remember when Sheldon Adelson bought the Las Vegas Review Journal and people started freaking out? Well now one respected columnist has a real reason to worry.