Nick Swisher net worth: Nick Swisher is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars and annual salary of $10.5 million. Born in Columbus, Ohio, Nick Swisher was a successful basketball, football, and baseball player during high school. He attended Ohio State University after graduating, where he was named Big Ten Freshman of the Year in 2000 for his first year of play with the Ohio State baseball team. The Oakland Athletics drafted him in 2002. He played on multiple minor league teams from 2002 to 2004, and then made his major league debut with the Athletics in September of 2004. He achieved moderate success over the course of the next few years, before being traded to the Chicago White Sox. He was with the White Sox for one year, but spent most of it on the bench. He was subsequently traded to the New York Yankees, where again, he played moderately well.
Nick Swisher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 25, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Swish, Nicholas Thompson Swisher, Nicholas Thompson "Nick" Swisher
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Who Will Be The First $100 Million Earner In Tennis - Novak Djokovic Or Roger Federer?on Feb 7, 2016
Lawyers Submit $100 Million Bill For Managing Leona Helmsley's Estateon Feb 5, 2016
Nick Swisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2013-14)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$10,250,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$9,100,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$6,850,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$5,400,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Oakland Athletics (2007-08)$400,000
- Oakland Athletics (2006-07)$335,000
- Oakland Athletics (2005-06)$316,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Pat Bowlen Saved The Denver Broncos From Extinction And Earned $1 Billion In The ProcessWhen a professional sports team might leave its home city, it takes a hero to save the day. A hero with unlimited financial resources. For the Denver Broncos, that hero was Pat Bowlen.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?