Nick Swisher net worth: Nick Swisher is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars and annual salary of $10.5 million. Born in Columbus, Ohio, Nick Swisher was a successful basketball, football, and baseball player during high school. He attended Ohio State University after graduating, where he was named Big Ten Freshman of the Year in 2000 for his first year of play with the Ohio State baseball team. The Oakland Athletics drafted him in 2002. He played on multiple minor league teams from 2002 to 2004, and then made his major league debut with the Athletics in September of 2004. He achieved moderate success over the course of the next few years, before being traded to the Chicago White Sox. He was with the White Sox for one year, but spent most of it on the bench. He was subsequently traded to the New York Yankees, where again, he played moderately well.
Nick Swisher Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 25, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.83 m)
200 lbs (90.72 kg)
Swish, Nicholas Thompson Swisher, Nicholas Thompson "Nick" Swisher
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Nick Swisher Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (2013-14)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$10,250,000
- New York Yankees (2011-12)$9,100,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$6,850,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$5,400,000
- Chicago White Sox (2008-09)$3,600,000
- Oakland Athletics (2007-08)$400,000
- Oakland Athletics (2006-07)$335,000
- Oakland Athletics (2005-06)$316,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.