Mike Mussina net worth: Mike Mussina is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Mike Mussina was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles right out of high school. He declined their offer, however, and went on to attend Stanford University. He graduated with a degree in Economics, as well as numerous sports honors, including being an All-American selection. The Baltimore Orioles came calling again and he signed. He spent the next two years in the Minor Leagues, playing for the Rochester Red Wings. He made his Major League debut with the Orioles in 1991, and played his first full season with the team in 1992. While with the Orioles, he was a five-time All-Star selection, and a four-time Gold Glove winner. He signed with the New York Yankees in 2001 and continued to play excellent ball. He was a three-time Gold Glove winner while with the team. In his final season with the Yankees, he became the oldest player to pitch his team to 20 victories during a season. He retired in November of 2008.
Mike Mussina Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1968 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
185 lbs (83.91458845 kg)
Michael Cole Mussina, Moose, Michael Mussina
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m Fortuneon Apr 28, 2016
Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less Moneyon Apr 28, 2016
Mike Mussina Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,071,029
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$11,070,423
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$10,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,786,032
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,623,143
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,755,492
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$4,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$2,925,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$775,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$450,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$152,500
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding SpecialI never thought I'd say this, but I'm extremely jealous of Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long SnapperAt just 22 years of age, Jordan Spieth has been a valuable part of Under Armour's roster. The reason he signed with Under Armour in particular is thanks to an interesting relationship.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.