Mike Mussina net worth: Mike Mussina is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Mike Mussina was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles right out of high school. He declined their offer, however, and went on to attend Stanford University. He graduated with a degree in Economics, as well as numerous sports honors, including being an All-American selection. The Baltimore Orioles came calling again and he signed. He spent the next two years in the Minor Leagues, playing for the Rochester Red Wings. He made his Major League debut with the Orioles in 1991, and played his first full season with the team in 1992. While with the Orioles, he was a five-time All-Star selection, and a four-time Gold Glove winner. He signed with the New York Yankees in 2001 and continued to play excellent ball. He was a three-time Gold Glove winner while with the team. In his final season with the Yankees, he became the oldest player to pitch his team to 20 victories during a season. He retired in November of 2008.
Mike Mussina Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Michael Cole Mussina, Moose, Michael Mussina
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
185 lbs (83.91458845 kg)
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Mike Mussina Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,071,029
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$11,070,423
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$10,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,786,032
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,623,143
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,755,492
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$4,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$2,925,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$775,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$450,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$152,500
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!