Mike Mussina net worth: Mike Mussina is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Mike Mussina was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles right out of high school. He declined their offer, however, and went on to attend Stanford University. He graduated with a degree in Economics, as well as numerous sports honors, including being an All-American selection. The Baltimore Orioles came calling again and he signed. He spent the next two years in the Minor Leagues, playing for the Rochester Red Wings. He made his Major League debut with the Orioles in 1991, and played his first full season with the team in 1992. While with the Orioles, he was a five-time All-Star selection, and a four-time Gold Glove winner. He signed with the New York Yankees in 2001 and continued to play excellent ball. He was a three-time Gold Glove winner while with the team. In his final season with the Yankees, he became the oldest player to pitch his team to 20 victories during a season. He retired in November of 2008.
Mike Mussina Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1968 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
185 lbs (83.91458845 kg)
Michael Cole Mussina, Moose, Michael Mussina
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Mike Mussina Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,071,029
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$11,070,423
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$10,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,786,032
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,623,143
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,755,492
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$4,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$2,925,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$775,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$450,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$152,500
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.