Mike Mussina net worth: Mike Mussina is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Mike Mussina was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles right out of high school. He declined their offer, however, and went on to attend Stanford University. He graduated with a degree in Economics, as well as numerous sports honors, including being an All-American selection. The Baltimore Orioles came calling again and he signed. He spent the next two years in the Minor Leagues, playing for the Rochester Red Wings. He made his Major League debut with the Orioles in 1991, and played his first full season with the team in 1992. While with the Orioles, he was a five-time All-Star selection, and a four-time Gold Glove winner. He signed with the New York Yankees in 2001 and continued to play excellent ball. He was a three-time Gold Glove winner while with the team. In his final season with the Yankees, he became the oldest player to pitch his team to 20 victories during a season. He retired in November of 2008.
Mike Mussina Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1968
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
185 lbs (83.91458845 kg)
Michael Cole Mussina, Moose, Michael Mussina
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Mike Mussina Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,071,029
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$11,070,423
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$10,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,786,032
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,623,143
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,755,492
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$4,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$2,925,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$775,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$450,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$152,500
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.