Mike Mussina net worth: Mike Mussina is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Mike Mussina was born in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, and was drafted by the Baltimore Orioles right out of high school. He declined their offer, however, and went on to attend Stanford University. He graduated with a degree in Economics, as well as numerous sports honors, including being an All-American selection. The Baltimore Orioles came calling again and he signed. He spent the next two years in the Minor Leagues, playing for the Rochester Red Wings. He made his Major League debut with the Orioles in 1991, and played his first full season with the team in 1992. While with the Orioles, he was a five-time All-Star selection, and a four-time Gold Glove winner. He signed with the New York Yankees in 2001 and continued to play excellent ball. He was a three-time Gold Glove winner while with the team. In his final season with the Yankees, he became the oldest player to pitch his team to 20 victories during a season. He retired in November of 2008.
Mike Mussina Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 8, 1968 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
185 lbs (83.91458845 kg)
Michael Cole Mussina, Moose, Michael Mussina
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Mike Mussina Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,071,029
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$11,070,423
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$19,000,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$10,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,786,032
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,623,143
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,755,492
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$4,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$2,925,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$775,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$450,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$152,500
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$100,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.