Mike Lowell net worth: Mike Lowell is a Puerto-Rican former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Mike Lowell was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and grew up in Miami, Florida. He loved playing baseball and went on to graduate from Coral Gables Senior High School in Florida with a 4.0 GPA, and status as the reigning king of baseball. He was offered an athletic scholarship to attend Florida International University, and went on to graduate with a degree in Finance in 1997. The New York Yankees drafted him in 1995, but he would not make his Major League debut until a year after he graduated. He then played for the Florida Marlins from 1999-2005. He was a three-time All-Star while with the team, as well as a Gold Glove Award winner, and a Silver Slugger Award winner. The Marlins also won the 2003 World Series. In 2005, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox. He played well for the team, again receiving All-Star honors, winning another World Series, and being named World Series MVP in 2007. He retired in 2010.
Mike Lowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1974
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
205 lbs (92.98643585 kg)
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World - Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris Berezovskyon Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Mike Lowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Red Sox (2009-10)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Florida Marlins (2004-05)$7,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2003-04)$6,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2002-03)$3,700,000
- Florida Marlins (2001-02)$2,300,000
- Florida Marlins (2000-01)$500,000
- Florida Marlins (1999-00)$255,000
- Florida Marlins (1998-99)$201,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Absolutely Incredible Life And Death Of The Original Russian Oligarch, Boris BerezovskyCar bombs, billion dollar lawsuits, feuds with Vladimir Putin... Boris Berezovsky, the original Russian oligarch, isn't a household name in America but his life story is waiting for a Hollywood treatment.
- The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World - Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?We all start out playing our favorite sport for fun, but when we get older sports becomes all about the money. And when you consider the size of these paychecks... it's easy to see why!
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?