Mike Lowell net worth: Mike Lowell is a Puerto-Rican former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Mike Lowell was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and grew up in Miami, Florida. He loved playing baseball and went on to graduate from Coral Gables Senior High School in Florida with a 4.0 GPA, and status as the reigning king of baseball. He was offered an athletic scholarship to attend Florida International University, and went on to graduate with a degree in Finance in 1997. The New York Yankees drafted him in 1995, but he would not make his Major League debut until a year after he graduated. He then played for the Florida Marlins from 1999-2005. He was a three-time All-Star while with the team, as well as a Gold Glove Award winner, and a Silver Slugger Award winner. The Marlins also won the 2003 World Series. In 2005, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox. He played well for the team, again receiving All-Star honors, winning another World Series, and being named World Series MVP in 2007. He retired in 2010.
Mike Lowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1974 (41 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
205 lbs (92.98643585 kg)
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!on Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Is Vladimir Putin Secretly Sitting On A $200 Billion Fortune?on Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Mike Lowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Red Sox (2009-10)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Florida Marlins (2004-05)$7,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2003-04)$6,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2002-03)$3,700,000
- Florida Marlins (2001-02)$2,300,000
- Florida Marlins (2000-01)$500,000
- Florida Marlins (1999-00)$255,000
- Florida Marlins (1998-99)$201,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?
- Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As MuchFor a car that was once split in half, it is amazing to learn that this car has sold for about three times its original value!
- Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism LawsuitSurviving members of Led Zeppelin were recently deposed as part of a copyright infringement case for the song Stairway to Heaven, often recognized as one of the greatest rock songs of all time.
- Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private JetJackie Chan is no stranger to owning private jets, but this time he has dropped $20 million on the latest and greatest in air travel.