Mike Lowell net worth: Mike Lowell is a Puerto-Rican former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Mike Lowell was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and grew up in Miami, Florida. He loved playing baseball and went on to graduate from Coral Gables Senior High School in Florida with a 4.0 GPA, and status as the reigning king of baseball. He was offered an athletic scholarship to attend Florida International University, and went on to graduate with a degree in Finance in 1997. The New York Yankees drafted him in 1995, but he would not make his Major League debut until a year after he graduated. He then played for the Florida Marlins from 1999-2005. He was a three-time All-Star while with the team, as well as a Gold Glove Award winner, and a Silver Slugger Award winner. The Marlins also won the 2003 World Series. In 2005, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox. He played well for the team, again receiving All-Star honors, winning another World Series, and being named World Series MVP in 2007. He retired in 2010.
Mike Lowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1974 (42 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
205 lbs (92.98643585 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Mike Lowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Red Sox (2009-10)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Florida Marlins (2004-05)$7,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2003-04)$6,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2002-03)$3,700,000
- Florida Marlins (2001-02)$2,300,000
- Florida Marlins (2000-01)$500,000
- Florida Marlins (1999-00)$255,000
- Florida Marlins (1998-99)$201,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.