Mike Lowell net worth: Mike Lowell is a Puerto-Rican former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Mike Lowell was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and grew up in Miami, Florida. He loved playing baseball and went on to graduate from Coral Gables Senior High School in Florida with a 4.0 GPA, and status as the reigning king of baseball. He was offered an athletic scholarship to attend Florida International University, and went on to graduate with a degree in Finance in 1997. The New York Yankees drafted him in 1995, but he would not make his Major League debut until a year after he graduated. He then played for the Florida Marlins from 1999-2005. He was a three-time All-Star while with the team, as well as a Gold Glove Award winner, and a Silver Slugger Award winner. The Marlins also won the 2003 World Series. In 2005, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox. He played well for the team, again receiving All-Star honors, winning another World Series, and being named World Series MVP in 2007. He retired in 2010.
Mike Lowell Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 24, 1974 (42 years old)
6 ft 3 in (1.9304 m)
205 lbs (92.98643585 kg)
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
British Artists Made More Money Off Of Vinyl Sales Than From YouTube Streamingon May 26, 2016
Shaquille O'Neal Makes Big Entrance Into The Auto Insurance Industryon May 25, 2016
How Long Does It Take To Make As Much As The Richest Person In Your Country?on May 25, 2016
Mike Lowell Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Red Sox (2009-10)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$12,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Florida Marlins (2004-05)$7,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2003-04)$6,500,000
- Florida Marlins (2002-03)$3,700,000
- Florida Marlins (2001-02)$2,300,000
- Florida Marlins (2000-01)$500,000
- Florida Marlins (1999-00)$255,000
- Florida Marlins (1998-99)$201,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Why Did Donald Trump Receive a Tax Break For NYC Residents Who Make Less Than $500k?Donald Trump claims to earn a multi-millionaire-dollar income and have a multi-billionaire-dollar worth. But he received AND pocketed a $300 tax break for NYC residents who make less than $500k.
- The Atlanta Falcons' New Stadium Will Offer Very Cheap Concessions - Thanks Arthur Blank!Eating overpriced concessions is one of the most fundamental traditions in American sports, but fans at the upcoming new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta will have the option not to participate.
- Alanis Morissette Sues Business ManagerAlanis Morissette has fired her manager, Jonathan Schwartz, and is suing him for upwards of $15 million. Morissette claims Schwartz has been stealing millions from her accounts without her knowledge or consent.
- China Tops Panama Papers List of People And Companies Hiding Money In Offshore AccountsThe Panama Papers leak reveals that China tops the list of people and companies with the most secret offshore bank accounts in the world. Government censors are working to scrub any mention of the leak in media reports and on the Internet.