Matt Morris net worth: Matt Morris is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Matt Morris was born in Middletown, New York, and was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1995. He spent the next two years polishing his pitching skills in the Minor Leagues, and made his Major League debut with the Cardinals in 1997. He finished his first season tied for second as Rookie of the Year. After recovering from Tommy John surgery, he went on to distinguish himself as an excellent pitcher while with the Cardinals. He hit his stride during the 2001 and 2002 seasons, and was an All-Star selection for both years, and the 2001 NL Comeback Player of the Year. He played for the Cardinals until 2005. He then signed with the San Francisco Giants, and played for the team until 2007. His time with the Giants was plagued by injuries, however, and he was traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007. He was released by the Pirates in April of 2008, and retired the same week.
Matt Morris Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Matt Morris Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2007-08)$10,037,283
- San Francisco Giants (2006-07)$10,037,283
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$5,525,527
- St. Louis Cardinals (2004-05)$2,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2003-04)$12,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2002-03)$10,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2001-02)$4,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2000-01)$1,200,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1999-00)$550,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1998-99)$550,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1997-98)$300,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1996-97)$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.