Matt Morris net worth: Matt Morris is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Matt Morris was born in Middletown, New York, and was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1995. He spent the next two years polishing his pitching skills in the Minor Leagues, and made his Major League debut with the Cardinals in 1997. He finished his first season tied for second as Rookie of the Year. After recovering from Tommy John surgery, he went on to distinguish himself as an excellent pitcher while with the Cardinals. He hit his stride during the 2001 and 2002 seasons, and was an All-Star selection for both years, and the 2001 NL Comeback Player of the Year. He played for the Cardinals until 2005. He then signed with the San Francisco Giants, and played for the team until 2007. His time with the Giants was plagued by injuries, however, and he was traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007. He was released by the Pirates in April of 2008, and retired the same week.
Matt Morris Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1974
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Trick Daddy Files For Chapter 11 Bankruptcyon Sep 1, 2015
Does Ronda Rousey Really Make More Than Floyd Mayweather Per Second?on Aug 31, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
The World's 10 Richest Media Mogulson Sep 2, 2015
Matt Morris Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2007-08)$10,037,283
- San Francisco Giants (2006-07)$10,037,283
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$5,525,527
- St. Louis Cardinals (2004-05)$2,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2003-04)$12,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2002-03)$10,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2001-02)$4,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2000-01)$1,200,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1999-00)$550,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1998-99)$550,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1997-98)$300,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1996-97)$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!
- Remember The O.C.? You Can Buy The Cohen Family's Newport Beach Mansion For $6.5 MillionThe fictitious Cohen family entertained guests from a picturesque, sunny Italian villa with stunning views of park-like adjacent hills.
- Julio Jones Latest Wide Receiver To Sign Big Money DealThe off-season of the wide receiver continued with Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones signing a $71.25 million contract extension, with $47.5 million guaranteed.
- Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!Steve Ballmer turned the NBA on its head when he bought the Clippers for a record-setting $2 billion. He may be doing so again after turning down a $60 million/season television deal.