Matt Morris net worth: Matt Morris is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Matt Morris was born in Middletown, New York, and was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in 1995. He spent the next two years polishing his pitching skills in the Minor Leagues, and made his Major League debut with the Cardinals in 1997. He finished his first season tied for second as Rookie of the Year. After recovering from Tommy John surgery, he went on to distinguish himself as an excellent pitcher while with the Cardinals. He hit his stride during the 2001 and 2002 seasons, and was an All-Star selection for both years, and the 2001 NL Comeback Player of the Year. He played for the Cardinals until 2005. He then signed with the San Francisco Giants, and played for the team until 2007. His time with the Giants was plagued by injuries, however, and he was traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007. He was released by the Pirates in April of 2008, and retired the same week.
Matt Morris Net Worth
Date of Birth
Aug 9, 1974 (41 years old)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Matt Morris Earnings
Click to Expand
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2007-08)$10,037,283
- San Francisco Giants (2006-07)$10,037,283
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$5,525,527
- St. Louis Cardinals (2004-05)$2,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2003-04)$12,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2002-03)$10,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2001-02)$4,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2000-01)$1,200,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1999-00)$550,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1998-99)$550,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1997-98)$300,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1996-97)$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.