Luis Gonzalez net worth: Luis Gonzalez is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Luis Gonzalez was born in Tampa, Florida, and went on to play baseball at the University of South Alabama. While at Alabama, he earned All-Freshman Second Team honors from Baseball America. The Houston Astros drafted him in 1988, and he made his Major League debut in 1990. He played moderately well for the Astros, and was then traded to the Chicago Cubs in 1995. After a season with the Cubs, he went on to play another season with the Astros, and a season with the Detroit Tigers. He finally seemed to hit his stride when he signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks. While with the Diamondbacks, he was a 5-time All-Star selection, a Silver Slugger Award winner, the Home Run Derby winner in 2001, and it was his hit that gave the Diamondbacks their first World Series Championship in 2001. He remained with the team until 2006, then spent on season with the Los Angeles Dodgers and another with the Florida Marlins, before retiring in August 2009.
Luis Gonzalez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
210 lbs (95.3 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thon Jul 6, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Luis Gonzalez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Florida Marlins (2007-08)$2,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$7,156,599
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2005-06)$10,673,328
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2004-05)$10,083,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2003-04)$8,250,000
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2002-03)$4,000,000
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2001-02)$4,333,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2000-01)$4,833,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (1999-00)$3,333,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (1998-99)$2,050,000
- Detroit Tigers (1997-98)$2,000,000
- Houston Astros (1996-97)$1,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (1995-96)$1,400,000
- Houston Astros (1994-95)$1,500,000
- Houston Astros (1993-94)$1,630,000
- Houston Astros (1992-93)$360,000
- Houston Astros (1991-92)$285,000
- Houston Astros (1990-91)$105,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made TycoonDonna Karan, a trailblazer in women's fashion and a business icon, retired this week. Here's the story of how one designer changed the face of fashion forever.
- How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The WorldIt is Katy Perry's world, the rest of us just live in it. The singer was named the top paid entertainer in the world. The question begs to be asked: How did she do it?
- Weekend Box Office Review For July 3rd-5thJurassic World held onto the #1 spot for a fourth straight week, but how did other movies stack up?
- Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!Joan Rivers' Upper East Side triplex is as legendary as she was. And now, word has it that Middle Eastern royalty bought the palatial home!