Luis Gonzalez net worth: Luis Gonzalez is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million dollars. Luis Gonzalez was born in Tampa, Florida, and went on to play baseball at the University of South Alabama. While at Alabama, he earned All-Freshman Second Team honors from Baseball America. The Houston Astros drafted him in 1988, and he made his Major League debut in 1990. He played moderately well for the Astros, and was then traded to the Chicago Cubs in 1995. After a season with the Cubs, he went on to play another season with the Astros, and a season with the Detroit Tigers. He finally seemed to hit his stride when he signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks. While with the Diamondbacks, he was a 5-time All-Star selection, a Silver Slugger Award winner, the Home Run Derby winner in 2001, and it was his hit that gave the Diamondbacks their first World Series Championship in 2001. He remained with the team until 2006, then spent on season with the Los Angeles Dodgers and another with the Florida Marlins, before retiring in August 2009.
Luis Gonzalez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Sep 3, 1967
United States of America
210 lbs (95.3 kg)
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage and a New $13.9 Million Mansion for Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
Top 10 Athletes Turned Entrepreneurson Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
Luis Gonzalez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Florida Marlins (2007-08)$2,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$7,156,599
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2005-06)$10,673,328
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2004-05)$10,083,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2003-04)$8,250,000
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2002-03)$4,000,000
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2001-02)$4,333,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (2000-01)$4,833,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (1999-00)$3,333,333
- Arizona Diamondbacks (1998-99)$2,050,000
- Detroit Tigers (1997-98)$2,000,000
- Houston Astros (1996-97)$1,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (1995-96)$1,400,000
- Houston Astros (1994-95)$1,500,000
- Houston Astros (1993-94)$1,630,000
- Houston Astros (1992-93)$360,000
- Houston Astros (1991-92)$285,000
- Houston Astros (1990-91)$105,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.
- How Jamie Siminoff Turned 'Shark Tank' Loss Into A $28 Million WinAs consolation prizes go, this definitely beats a set of steak knives.