Lance Berkman is an American professional Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Lance Berkman has earned his net worth as a first baseman for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball. Lance was born on February 10, 1976 in Waco, Texas, after graduating from Canyon High School located in New Braunfels, Texas in 1994 he attended Rice University where he played on the Owls baseball team. In 1997 he was named the National College Player of the Year; Berkman played under the leadership of the legendary Wayne Graham and was named a first team All-America by several successful magazines such as Collegiate Baseball, Baseball America and The Sporting News. As one of the Baseball America honorees he was invited to have dinner with President Bill Clinton at the White House. Also in 1997 he led the Rice Owls to their first College World Series appearance, Berkman has also been a team member for the Houston Astros, and the New York Yankees. Lance also known as "Fat Elvis" and "The Big Puma" would like to be a baseball coach for the University of Texas at Austin when he retires from playing MLB. He is married to wife Cara, and they have four daughters, the family currently lives in Houston and he is very outspoken about his religious beliefs.
Lance Berkman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1976 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
William Lance Berkman
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Lance Berkman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$12,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Houston Astros (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2009-10)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2008-09)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2007-08)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$10,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$6,500,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$3,500,000
- Houston Astros (2002-03)$500,000
- Houston Astros (2001-02)$305,000
- Houston Astros (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.