Lance Berkman is an American professional Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Lance Berkman has earned his net worth as a first baseman for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball. Lance was born on February 10, 1976 in Waco, Texas, after graduating from Canyon High School located in New Braunfels, Texas in 1994 he attended Rice University where he played on the Owls baseball team. In 1997 he was named the National College Player of the Year; Berkman played under the leadership of the legendary Wayne Graham and was named a first team All-America by several successful magazines such as Collegiate Baseball, Baseball America and The Sporting News. As one of the Baseball America honorees he was invited to have dinner with President Bill Clinton at the White House. Also in 1997 he led the Rice Owls to their first College World Series appearance, Berkman has also been a team member for the Houston Astros, and the New York Yankees. Lance also known as "Fat Elvis" and "The Big Puma" would like to be a baseball coach for the University of Texas at Austin when he retires from playing MLB. He is married to wife Cara, and they have four daughters, the family currently lives in Houston and he is very outspoken about his religious beliefs.
Lance Berkman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
William Lance Berkman
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Lance Berkman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$12,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Houston Astros (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2009-10)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2008-09)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2007-08)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$10,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$6,500,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$3,500,000
- Houston Astros (2002-03)$500,000
- Houston Astros (2001-02)$305,000
- Houston Astros (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini HuracánThe Lamborghini Huracán is a luxury sports car that began production in 2014. The Huracán, which means "hurricane" in Spanish, was Lamborghini's replacement for
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...