Lance Berkman is an American professional Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Lance Berkman has earned his net worth as a first baseman for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball. Lance was born on February 10, 1976 in Waco, Texas, after graduating from Canyon High School located in New Braunfels, Texas in 1994 he attended Rice University where he played on the Owls baseball team. In 1997 he was named the National College Player of the Year; Berkman played under the leadership of the legendary Wayne Graham and was named a first team All-America by several successful magazines such as Collegiate Baseball, Baseball America and The Sporting News. As one of the Baseball America honorees he was invited to have dinner with President Bill Clinton at the White House. Also in 1997 he led the Rice Owls to their first College World Series appearance, Berkman has also been a team member for the Houston Astros, and the New York Yankees. Lance also known as "Fat Elvis" and "The Big Puma" would like to be a baseball coach for the University of Texas at Austin when he retires from playing MLB. He is married to wife Cara, and they have four daughters, the family currently lives in Houston and he is very outspoken about his religious beliefs.
Lance Berkman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
William Lance Berkman
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC Condoson Oct 8, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Lance Berkman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$12,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Houston Astros (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2009-10)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2008-09)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2007-08)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$10,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$6,500,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$3,500,000
- Houston Astros (2002-03)$500,000
- Houston Astros (2001-02)$305,000
- Houston Astros (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Did A Draft Kings Employee Use Inside Information To Win BIG MONEY Off Arch Rival Fan Duel?Draft Kings and Fan Duel give fantasy players a chance to win $1 million, but is it worth it to play if someone working for the company is cheating?
- How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?If you don't have your acting chops down, perhaps you could make some good money as a writer, producer, or maybe even a stunt person.
- 10 Of Angelina Jolie's Top Earning Film RolesCurious about the earnings of one of the most mysteriously awesome leading ladies of our time?! Well, wonder no more!
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?