Lance Berkman is an American professional Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Lance Berkman has earned his net worth as a first baseman for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball. Lance was born on February 10, 1976 in Waco, Texas, after graduating from Canyon High School located in New Braunfels, Texas in 1994 he attended Rice University where he played on the Owls baseball team. In 1997 he was named the National College Player of the Year; Berkman played under the leadership of the legendary Wayne Graham and was named a first team All-America by several successful magazines such as Collegiate Baseball, Baseball America and The Sporting News. As one of the Baseball America honorees he was invited to have dinner with President Bill Clinton at the White House. Also in 1997 he led the Rice Owls to their first College World Series appearance, Berkman has also been a team member for the Houston Astros, and the New York Yankees. Lance also known as "Fat Elvis" and "The Big Puma" would like to be a baseball coach for the University of Texas at Austin when he retires from playing MLB. He is married to wife Cara, and they have four daughters, the family currently lives in Houston and he is very outspoken about his religious beliefs.
Lance Berkman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1976 (40 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
William Lance Berkman
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Lance Berkman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$12,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Houston Astros (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2009-10)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2008-09)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2007-08)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$10,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$6,500,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$3,500,000
- Houston Astros (2002-03)$500,000
- Houston Astros (2001-02)$305,000
- Houston Astros (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Kanye West Claims He Is $53 Million In Personal DebtSaturday night Yeezy took to Twitter to tell his 18.7 million followers that he is $53 million in debt and needed our prayers to overcome this hardship.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,