Lance Berkman is an American professional Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Lance Berkman has earned his net worth as a first baseman for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball. Lance was born on February 10, 1976 in Waco, Texas, after graduating from Canyon High School located in New Braunfels, Texas in 1994 he attended Rice University where he played on the Owls baseball team. In 1997 he was named the National College Player of the Year; Berkman played under the leadership of the legendary Wayne Graham and was named a first team All-America by several successful magazines such as Collegiate Baseball, Baseball America and The Sporting News. As one of the Baseball America honorees he was invited to have dinner with President Bill Clinton at the White House. Also in 1997 he led the Rice Owls to their first College World Series appearance, Berkman has also been a team member for the Houston Astros, and the New York Yankees. Lance also known as "Fat Elvis" and "The Big Puma" would like to be a baseball coach for the University of Texas at Austin when he retires from playing MLB. He is married to wife Cara, and they have four daughters, the family currently lives in Houston and he is very outspoken about his religious beliefs.
Lance Berkman Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 10, 1976 (39 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
220 lbs (99.79 kg)
William Lance Berkman
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Some Of The Most Eccentric Billionaires And Millionaireson Oct 7, 2015
Here Are Jennifer Lawrence's Top 7 Movie Paycheckson Oct 6, 2015
These Celebrities Were Rich Even Before They Were Famouson Oct 6, 2015
How Much Has Sofia Vergara Made From Her Major Film Roles?on Oct 7, 2015
10 Highest-Paid Soccer Coaches In The Worldon Oct 7, 2015
Buy Ricky Gervais' London Home for $11.7 Million!on Oct 7, 2015
Lance Berkman Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2013-14)$10,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$12,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$8,000,000
- Houston Astros (2010-11)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2009-10)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2008-09)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2007-08)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$14,500,000
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$10,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$6,500,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$3,500,000
- Houston Astros (2002-03)$500,000
- Houston Astros (2001-02)$305,000
- Houston Astros (1999-00)$200,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Weekend Box Office Review For October 2nd – October 4thThis weekend, The Martian opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 4 Of The NFLWe're a quarter of the way through the NFL season. How's your favorite team doing?
- Now You Can Buy Donald Trump's Rare Lamborghini DiabloTrump's 1997 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster has been officially put up for sale at an asking price of $299,000.
- The Strange Story Of A Russian Billionaire, A Swiss Art Dealer, Two "Stolen" Picasso Paintings, And Picasso's Step-DaughterOh, those crazy Russian billionaires! Dmitry Rybolovlev, who made his billions in fertilizer, is handing over two Picasso paintings worth $27 million to the stepdaughter of the legendary artist. But why?