Kevin Millwood net worth: Kevin Millwood is a former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Kevin Millwood was born in Gastonia, North Carolina, and was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in 1993. In 1997, after four years in the Minor Leagues, he was called up to Major League play, where he became part of what many considered the best pitching rotation in the history of baseball. While with the Braves, he was a 1999 All-Star selection. In 2003, he began playing for the Philadelphia Phillies. He pitched a no-hitter while with the Phillies, and led the league in stolen bases. He spent one season with the Cleveland Indians, and was named an AL ERA Champion in 2005. He then signed with the Texas Rangers, where he played well initially, but began to run into issues in 2008. He subsequently spent a season each with the Baltimore Orioles, the Colorado Rockies, and the Seattle Mariners, before unofficially retiring in February of 2013.
Kevin Millwood Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 24, 1974
United States of America
230 lbs (104.3 kg)
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
Kevin Millwood Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2011-12)$1,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2008-09)$12,868,892
- Texas Rangers (2007-08)$10,368,892
- Texas Rangers (2006-07)$9,836,116
- Texas Rangers (2005-06)$7,868,893
- Cleveland Indians (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2003-04)$11,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2002-03)$9,900,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$3,900,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$3,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$420,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$230,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$175,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!We always hear about celebs going broke, but you'd be surprised to know some even filed for bankruptcy – more than once!
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.