Kevin Millwood net worth: Kevin Millwood is a former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Kevin Millwood was born in Gastonia, North Carolina, and was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in 1993. In 1997, after four years in the Minor Leagues, he was called up to Major League play, where he became part of what many considered the best pitching rotation in the history of baseball. While with the Braves, he was a 1999 All-Star selection. In 2003, he began playing for the Philadelphia Phillies. He pitched a no-hitter while with the Phillies, and led the league in stolen bases. He spent one season with the Cleveland Indians, and was named an AL ERA Champion in 2005. He then signed with the Texas Rangers, where he played well initially, but began to run into issues in 2008. He subsequently spent a season each with the Baltimore Orioles, the Colorado Rockies, and the Seattle Mariners, before unofficially retiring in February of 2013.
Kevin Millwood Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 24, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
230 lbs (104.3 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Kevin Millwood Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2011-12)$1,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2008-09)$12,868,892
- Texas Rangers (2007-08)$10,368,892
- Texas Rangers (2006-07)$9,836,116
- Texas Rangers (2005-06)$7,868,893
- Cleveland Indians (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2003-04)$11,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2002-03)$9,900,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$3,900,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$3,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$420,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$230,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$175,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.