Kevin Millwood net worth: Kevin Millwood is a former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $50 million dollars. Kevin Millwood was born in Gastonia, North Carolina, and was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in 1993. In 1997, after four years in the Minor Leagues, he was called up to Major League play, where he became part of what many considered the best pitching rotation in the history of baseball. While with the Braves, he was a 1999 All-Star selection. In 2003, he began playing for the Philadelphia Phillies. He pitched a no-hitter while with the Phillies, and led the league in stolen bases. He spent one season with the Cleveland Indians, and was named an AL ERA Champion in 2005. He then signed with the Texas Rangers, where he played well initially, but began to run into issues in 2008. He subsequently spent a season each with the Baltimore Orioles, the Colorado Rockies, and the Seattle Mariners, before unofficially retiring in February of 2013.
Kevin Millwood Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Dec 24, 1974 (41 years old)
United States of America
230 lbs (104.3 kg)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Kevin Millwood Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2011-12)$1,000,000
- Baltimore Orioles (2009-10)$12,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2008-09)$12,868,892
- Texas Rangers (2007-08)$10,368,892
- Texas Rangers (2006-07)$9,836,116
- Texas Rangers (2005-06)$7,868,893
- Cleveland Indians (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2003-04)$11,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2002-03)$9,900,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$3,900,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$3,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$420,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$230,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$175,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?