Ken Griffey, Jr. net worth: Ken Griffey, Jr. is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $85 million. Ken Griffey Jr. earned his net worth through his career with the Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds, and Chicago White Sox, as well as starring in video games, his signature sneaker line with Nike and personal appearances on a number of TV shows. George Kenneth Griffey, Jr. was born in Donora, Pennsylvania in November 1969. His father was a professional baseball player who won back to back championships with the Cincinnati Reds. In 1987 Griffey, Jr. was the U.S. high school baseball player of the year. He also was a running back and was recruited by many college football teams. Ken Griffey, Jr. did not attend college and was drafted straight out of high school. He was the #1 pick in the 1987 draft by the Seattle Mariners. He played with the Mariners from 1989 to 1999. He was voted American League MVP in 1997 and led the AL in home runs in 1994, 1997, 1998, and 1999. With the Mariners he was a 10-time AL Gold Glove winner as well as the 1992 All-Star Game MVP. He played for the Reds from 2000 to 2008 and then for one season with the Chicago White Sox, before going back to the Mariners for his final season. He finished his career with 630 home runs and is tied for most consecutive games with a home run (8). He has had sponsorship deals with Nike and Nintendo and now works in the Mariners' front office. He was induced into the Mariners' Hall of Fame in 2013.
Ken Griffey Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ken Griffey, Jr.
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1969
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
205 lbs (92.986 kg)
George Kenneth Griffey, Jr., George Kenneth Thomas Griffey Jr, George Kenneth "Ken" Griffey, Jr., Junior, The Kid
These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of Moneyon Jul 7, 2015
The 25 Highest Paid Athletes In The World – Who Made The Cut And How Much Did They Make?on Jul 7, 2015
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)on Jul 7, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Ken Griffey Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2010-11)$2,350,000
- Seattle Mariners (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2008-09)$8,282,695
- Cincinnati Reds (2007-08)$8,446,647
- Cincinnati Reds (2006-07)$10,464,686
- Cincinnati Reds (2005-06)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2003-04)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2002-03)$8,557,223
- Cincinnati Reds (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2000-01)$9,329,700
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$8,760,532
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$8,153,667
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$7,885,532
- Seattle Mariners (1996-97)$7,650,000
- Seattle Mariners (1995-96)$7,600,000
- Seattle Mariners (1994-95)$5,100,000
- Seattle Mariners (1993-94)$4,150,000
- Seattle Mariners (1992-93)$2,025,000
- Seattle Mariners (1991-92)$700,000
- Seattle Mariners (1990-91)$180,000
- Seattle Mariners (1989-90)$68,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This Week in Celebrity Car News (June 30 – July 6)This week celebrities have bought, wrecked, tested, modified, and stopped their cars so let's take a closer look.
- These Seven Commercial Actors Make Mind-Blowing Amounts of MoneyForget trying to land a role in a sitcom, if you really want to make bank in Hollywood you should become a commercial actor!
- Carli Lloyd's Popularity Is Skyrocketing – But Will Her Bank Balance Do The Same?For the foreseeable future, the most popular woman in the United States is going to be soccer star Carli Lloyd. Making Women's World Cup history will do that, but will her popularity help her make more money?
- If His Extreme Bad Luck Continues, Australian Billionaire Andrew Forrest Will Be A FORMER Billionaire Very SoonA precipitous drop in the global commodities markets is quickly eating away at the fortune of Australian billionaire Andrew Forrest. How low will his net worth go??!!