Ken Griffey, Jr. net worth: Ken Griffey, Jr. is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $85 million. Ken Griffey Jr. earned his net worth through his career with the Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds, and Chicago White Sox, as well as starring in video games, his signature sneaker line with Nike and personal appearances on a number of TV shows. George Kenneth Griffey, Jr. was born in Donora, Pennsylvania in November 1969. His father was a professional baseball player who won back to back championships with the Cincinnati Reds. In 1987 Griffey, Jr. was the U.S. high school baseball player of the year. He also was a running back and was recruited by many college football teams. Ken Griffey, Jr. did not attend college and was drafted straight out of high school. He was the #1 pick in the 1987 draft by the Seattle Mariners. He played with the Mariners from 1989 to 1999. He was voted American League MVP in 1997 and led the AL in home runs in 1994, 1997, 1998, and 1999. With the Mariners he was a 10-time AL Gold Glove winner as well as the 1992 All-Star Game MVP. He played for the Reds from 2000 to 2008 and then for one season with the Chicago White Sox, before going back to the Mariners for his final season. He finished his career with 630 home runs and is tied for most consecutive games with a home run (8). He has had sponsorship deals with Nike and Nintendo and now works in the Mariners' front office. He was induced into the Mariners' Hall of Fame in 2013.
Ken Griffey Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Ken Griffey, Jr.
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1969
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
205 lbs (92.986 kg)
George Kenneth Griffey, Jr., George Kenneth Thomas Griffey Jr, George Kenneth "Ken" Griffey, Jr., Junior, The Kid
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown Has Died. R.I.P. What Happens To Her Money Now?on Jul 27, 2015
15 Years Ago Hulk Hogan Made One Stupid Decision That Wound Up Costing Him $200 Millionon Jul 24, 2015
Jay Z Invests In App That Aims To Be The Uber For Private Jetson Jul 27, 2015
Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Sees His Net Worth Jump $8 Billion In Less Than 1 Hour...on Jul 26, 2015
The Time Donald Trump Sued a Journalist For $5 Billionon Jul 27, 2015
Under Armour Is Suddenly The Hottest Sportswear Company Around And It's Making Founder Kevin Plank A FORTUNEon Jul 27, 2015
He Made Enough Money To Retire At 27, So Why Did Jon Carder Go Back To Work Three Weeks Later?on Jul 26, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review For July 24-26thon Jul 27, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 9th Richest Person In The Worldon Jul 22, 2015
Ken Griffey Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2010-11)$2,350,000
- Seattle Mariners (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2008-09)$8,282,695
- Cincinnati Reds (2007-08)$8,446,647
- Cincinnati Reds (2006-07)$10,464,686
- Cincinnati Reds (2005-06)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2003-04)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2002-03)$8,557,223
- Cincinnati Reds (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2000-01)$9,329,700
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$8,760,532
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$8,153,667
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$7,885,532
- Seattle Mariners (1996-97)$7,650,000
- Seattle Mariners (1995-96)$7,600,000
- Seattle Mariners (1994-95)$5,100,000
- Seattle Mariners (1993-94)$4,150,000
- Seattle Mariners (1992-93)$2,025,000
- Seattle Mariners (1991-92)$700,000
- Seattle Mariners (1990-91)$180,000
- Seattle Mariners (1989-90)$68,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NFL's Big Contracts Could Very Well Lead To Big Disappointment, In The EndThree of the NFL's finest got the paydays they were hoping for and quite possibly set the stage for the next group of superstars to get their payday as well.
- This Extremely Rare Bentley Was Inspired By A JetThe 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed Breitling Jet Team Series Limited Edition was inspired by a jet and is limited to just seven cars.
- "Über Spends Millions On Attack Ads After NYC Mayor Announces Cap On Drivers... Can It Work?!"Kings of the car-share world, Über has unleashed a publicity war on NYC Mayor de Blasio after he threatened to put a cap on new drivers.
- David Beckham Moves One Step Closer To Bringing Professional Soccer To MiamiIt looks like the Miami Marlins are going to be getting a new neighbor. The home of a future Major League Soccer team is going to be built alongside Marlins stadium.