Ken Griffey, Jr. net worth: Ken Griffey, Jr. is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $85 million. Ken Griffey Jr. earned his net worth through his career with the Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds, and Chicago White Sox, as well as starring in video games, his signature sneaker line with Nike and personal appearances on a number of TV shows. George Kenneth Griffey, Jr. was born in Donora, Pennsylvania in November 1969. His father was a professional baseball player who won back to back championships with the Cincinnati Reds. In 1987 Griffey, Jr. was the U.S. high school baseball player of the year. He also was a running back and was recruited by many college football teams. Ken Griffey, Jr. did not attend college and was drafted straight out of high school. He was the #1 pick in the 1987 draft by the Seattle Mariners. He played with the Mariners from 1989 to 1999. He was voted American League MVP in 1997 and led the AL in home runs in 1994, 1997, 1998, and 1999. With the Mariners he was a 10-time AL Gold Glove winner as well as the 1992 All-Star Game MVP. He played for the Reds from 2000 to 2008 and then for one season with the Chicago White Sox, before going back to the Mariners for his final season. He finished his career with 630 home runs and is tied for most consecutive games with a home run (8). He has had sponsorship deals with Nike and Nintendo and now works in the Mariners' front office. He was induced into the Mariners' Hall of Fame in 2013.
Ken Griffey Jr Net Worth
Ken Griffey, Jr.
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
205 lbs (92.986 kg)
George Kenneth Griffey, Jr., George Kenneth Thomas Griffey Jr, George Kenneth "Ken" Griffey, Jr., Junior, The Kid
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting Conditionon Jun 29, 2016
Ken Griffey Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2010-11)$2,350,000
- Seattle Mariners (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2008-09)$8,282,695
- Cincinnati Reds (2007-08)$8,446,647
- Cincinnati Reds (2006-07)$10,464,686
- Cincinnati Reds (2005-06)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2003-04)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2002-03)$8,557,223
- Cincinnati Reds (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2000-01)$9,329,700
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$8,760,532
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$8,153,667
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$7,885,532
- Seattle Mariners (1996-97)$7,650,000
- Seattle Mariners (1995-96)$7,600,000
- Seattle Mariners (1994-95)$5,100,000
- Seattle Mariners (1993-94)$4,150,000
- Seattle Mariners (1992-93)$2,025,000
- Seattle Mariners (1991-92)$700,000
- Seattle Mariners (1990-91)$180,000
- Seattle Mariners (1989-90)$68,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIRERead more about the extended partnership between Adidas and Kanye that could net Ye a billion dollars!
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.