Ken Griffey, Jr. net worth: Ken Griffey, Jr. is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $85 million. Ken Griffey Jr. earned his net worth through his career with the Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds, and Chicago White Sox, as well as starring in video games, his signature sneaker line with Nike and personal appearances on a number of TV shows. George Kenneth Griffey, Jr. was born in Donora, Pennsylvania in November 1969. His father was a professional baseball player who won back to back championships with the Cincinnati Reds. In 1987 Griffey, Jr. was the U.S. high school baseball player of the year. He also was a running back and was recruited by many college football teams. Ken Griffey, Jr. did not attend college and was drafted straight out of high school. He was the #1 pick in the 1987 draft by the Seattle Mariners. He played with the Mariners from 1989 to 1999. He was voted American League MVP in 1997 and led the AL in home runs in 1994, 1997, 1998, and 1999. With the Mariners he was a 10-time AL Gold Glove winner as well as the 1992 All-Star Game MVP. He played for the Reds from 2000 to 2008 and then for one season with the Chicago White Sox, before going back to the Mariners for his final season. He finished his career with 630 home runs and is tied for most consecutive games with a home run (8). He has had sponsorship deals with Nike and Nintendo and now works in the Mariners' front office. He was induced into the Mariners' Hall of Fame in 2013.
Ken Griffey Jr Net Worth
Ken Griffey, Jr.
Date of Birth
Nov 21, 1969 (46 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
205 lbs (92.986 kg)
George Kenneth Griffey, Jr., George Kenneth Thomas Griffey Jr, George Kenneth "Ken" Griffey, Jr., Junior, The Kid
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
A Game-Worn Michael Jordan Jersey Just Sold For A Ridiculous Amount Of Money!on Nov 24, 2015
Ken Griffey Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2010-11)$2,350,000
- Seattle Mariners (2009-10)$2,000,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2008-09)$8,282,695
- Cincinnati Reds (2007-08)$8,446,647
- Cincinnati Reds (2006-07)$10,464,686
- Cincinnati Reds (2005-06)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2004-05)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2003-04)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2002-03)$8,557,223
- Cincinnati Reds (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Cincinnati Reds (2000-01)$9,329,700
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$8,760,532
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$8,153,667
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$7,885,532
- Seattle Mariners (1996-97)$7,650,000
- Seattle Mariners (1995-96)$7,600,000
- Seattle Mariners (1994-95)$5,100,000
- Seattle Mariners (1993-94)$4,150,000
- Seattle Mariners (1992-93)$2,025,000
- Seattle Mariners (1991-92)$700,000
- Seattle Mariners (1990-91)$180,000
- Seattle Mariners (1989-90)$68,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.