Keith Hernandez net worth: Keith Hernandez is an American former professional baseball player and current baseball analyst for Mets' telecasts who has a net worth of $15 million. Keith Hernandez was born in San Francisco, California, and was a standout high school baseball player. He sat out his entire senior year after having a dispute with his coach, but was still drafted out of community college almost immediately. After a few years of Minor League play he moved up to the Majors. He played for the St. Louis Cardinals from 1974 to 1983, and played exceptional baseball throughout his time with the team, winning the first of eleven consecutive Gold Glove Awards and the 1979 MVP Award. He had issues with the team's management, and was eventually traded to the New York Mets. During his career, Keith won two World Series, once as a Cardinal in 1982 and once as a Met in 1986. He also won two Silver Slugger awards during his career. He played his final professional season with the Cleveland Indians in 1990, and currently serves as a baseball commentator on SNY and WPIX during Mets' games. He has written four books.
Keith Hernandez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1953
Baseball player, Announcer
United States of America
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Keith Hernandez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (1991-92)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1990-91)$1,750,000
- New York Mets (1989-90)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1988-89)$1,850,000
- New York Mets (1987-88)$1,800,000
- New York Mets (1986-87)$1,650,000
- New York Mets (1985-86)$1,100,000
- New York Mets (1984-85)$1,673,000
- New York Mets (1983-84)$948,660
- St. Louis Cardinals (1982-83)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1981-82)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1980-81)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1979-80)$75,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1977-78)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The FinalsTalented players tend to make the most money in the NBA, but there is one thing that they don't always do – make the NBA Finals.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.