Keith Hernandez net worth: Keith Hernandez is an American former professional baseball player and current baseball analyst for Mets' telecasts who has a net worth of $15 million. Keith Hernandez was born in San Francisco, California, and was a standout high school baseball player. He sat out his entire senior year after having a dispute with his coach, but was still drafted out of community college almost immediately. After a few years of Minor League play he moved up to the Majors. He played for the St. Louis Cardinals from 1974 to 1983, and played exceptional baseball throughout his time with the team, winning the first of eleven consecutive Gold Glove Awards and the 1979 MVP Award. He had issues with the team's management, and was eventually traded to the New York Mets. During his career, Keith won two World Series, once as a Cardinal in 1982 and once as a Met in 1986. He also won two Silver Slugger awards during his career. He played his final professional season with the Cleveland Indians in 1990, and currently serves as a baseball commentator on SNY and WPIX during Mets' games. He has written four books.
Keith Hernandez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1953 (61 years old)
Baseball player, Announcer
United States of America
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Few People Knew Jordan Spieth Before Last Year, And Now He'll Make Nearly $50 Million In 2015. How Has He Done It?on Oct 4, 2015
Jeff Bezos' Net Worth Increased By $16.5 Billion In The Last Yearon Oct 2, 2015
Keith Hernandez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (1991-92)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1990-91)$1,750,000
- New York Mets (1989-90)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1988-89)$1,850,000
- New York Mets (1987-88)$1,800,000
- New York Mets (1986-87)$1,650,000
- New York Mets (1985-86)$1,100,000
- New York Mets (1984-85)$1,673,000
- New York Mets (1983-84)$948,660
- St. Louis Cardinals (1982-83)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1981-82)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1980-81)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1979-80)$75,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1977-78)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For Week Five Of College Football BettingThis is a great point in the college football season. Non-conference schedules (aka the crappy games) are pretty much done, meaning it is time for the real games to begin.