Keith Hernandez net worth: Keith Hernandez is an American former professional baseball player and current baseball analyst for Mets' telecasts who has a net worth of $15 million. Keith Hernandez was born in San Francisco, California, and was a standout high school baseball player. He sat out his entire senior year after having a dispute with his coach, but was still drafted out of community college almost immediately. After a few years of Minor League play he moved up to the Majors. He played for the St. Louis Cardinals from 1974 to 1983, and played exceptional baseball throughout his time with the team, winning the first of eleven consecutive Gold Glove Awards and the 1979 MVP Award. He had issues with the team's management, and was eventually traded to the New York Mets. During his career, Keith won two World Series, once as a Cardinal in 1982 and once as a Met in 1986. He also won two Silver Slugger awards during his career. He played his final professional season with the Cleveland Indians in 1990, and currently serves as a baseball commentator on SNY and WPIX during Mets' games. He has written four books.
Keith Hernandez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 20, 1953 (62 years old)
Baseball player, Announcer
United States of America
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Keith Hernandez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Cleveland Indians (1991-92)$1,750,000
- Cleveland Indians (1990-91)$1,750,000
- New York Mets (1989-90)$2,000,000
- New York Mets (1988-89)$1,850,000
- New York Mets (1987-88)$1,800,000
- New York Mets (1986-87)$1,650,000
- New York Mets (1985-86)$1,100,000
- New York Mets (1984-85)$1,673,000
- New York Mets (1983-84)$948,660
- St. Louis Cardinals (1982-83)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1981-82)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1980-81)$760,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1979-80)$75,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1977-78)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.