Justin Verlander net worth: Justin Verlander is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million and annual salary of $28 million. Justin Verlander was born on February 20, 1983. His father Richard was the president of the local Richmond, Virginia chapter of the Communications Workers of America. Justin's fast ball was clocked at 84 mph (135 km/h) shortly after his father sent him to The Richmond Baseball Academy. His was nicknamed "Versexy" due to his dominant pitching by his teammates in 2011. He is well-known for two specific fastballs. The first is a pitch that is clocked at high-90s (which routinely pushes and occasionally eclipses 100 MPH) and the second is a two-seamer in the low- to mid-90s with good arm-side run. He landed on the cover of Major League Baseball 2K12 in November 2011. Also in November 2011, the Baseball Writers Association of America announced that Verlander was named the 2011 AL CY Young Award. He also won the AL MXP Award on November 21, 2011. Verlander won several awards in 2011 including the AL TSN Pitcher of the Year, The Sporting News Player of the Year Award, and a Players Choice Award for Player the Year and Most Outstanding American League pitcher. In 2013, Justin signed a 7-year $180 million contract with the Detroit Tigers.
Justin Verlander Net Worth
Date of Birth
Feb 20, 1983 (33 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Верландер, Джастин, 賈斯丁·韋蘭德
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Justin Verlander Earnings
Click to Expand
- Detroit Tigers (2013-14)$20,000,000
- Detroit Tigers (2012-13)$20,000,000
- Detroit Tigers (2011-12)$12,850,000
- Detroit Tigers (2010-11)$6,850,000
- Detroit Tigers (2009-10)$3,675,000
- Detroit Tigers (2008-09)$1,130,000
- Detroit Tigers (2007-08)$1,030,000
- Detroit Tigers (2006-07)$980,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found DeadAfter being charged last week with making $25 million off of insider trading bets, 44-year-old hedge fund manager Sanjay Valvani was found dead from an apparent suicide.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?