Josh Hamilton net worth and salary: Josh Hamilton is an American baseball player who has a net worth of $40 million. Born in Raleigh, North Carolina, Josh Hamilton played baseball for his high school, Athens Drive, before being drafted in 1999. He played successfully in the minor league system throughout 2000, but then his problems began. After being injured in a car accident in 2001, he became addicted to drugs and alcohol, and his addiction issues would plague him for the next few seasons. After appearing late to practices and games repeatedly, he was dropped, and from 2004 to 2006, he stopped playing baseball and focused on getting his personal life in order. He returned to the minor leagues in 2006, and finally made his professional league debut in 2007, playing for the Cincinnati Reds. He played well during his first season, though he was out for part of the season with injuries, and was traded to the Texas Rangers in 2008. More recently he has been playing in the outfield for the Anaheim Angels. His wife, Katie Chadwick Hamilton, is the daughter of Michael Chadwick, who guided him in his recovery from drugs and alcohol abuse for several years. They started dating in 2002 when he returned to Raleigh, and the couple married in 2004. Katie has a daughter, Julia Shea, from a previous relationship, and together she and Hamilton have three daughters, Sierra Elise, Michaela Grace, and Stella Faith. They have had a foundation, Triple Play Ministries, since 2008 and through their charity, built an orphanage in Uganda. The couple appeared on Season 10 of The Real Housewives of Orange County and during the season, ended up relapsing with cocaine. Just prior to the season airing on Bravo, Josh filed for divorce.
Josh Hamilton Net Worth
Date of Birth
May 21, 1981 (34 years old)
Baseball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Top 10 Grossing Arcade Games Of All Timeon Feb 4, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
Apparently, The Game Has A $13 Million Bank Account Reserved Just For Donationson Feb 2, 2016
Jay-Z Hit With An $18 Million Lawsuit Over Cologne Endorsementon Feb 3, 2016
Josh Hamilton Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2013-14)$17,000,000
- Texas Rangers (2012-13)$13,750,000
- Texas Rangers (2011-12)$8,750,000
- Texas Rangers (2010-11)$3,250,000
- Texas Rangers (2009-10)$555,000
- Texas Rangers (2008-09)$396,830
- Cincinnati Reds (2007-08)$380,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Martin Shkreli's E Trade Account Has Plummeted In ValueThe E Trade account of disgraced pharmaceutical exec Martin Shkreli, which he used to post bail in December, has plummeted in value. Could his freedom be at risk?
- The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!Back in 1984, Pat Bowlen purchased the Broncos for a very modest amount. How much are they worth today?
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.
- The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 MillionNASCAR tycoon Rick Hendrick of Hendrick Motorsports purchased the very first 2017 Acura NSX hybrid that rolled off the line, for $1.2 million.