Joe Mauer Net Worth: Joe Mauer is an American baseball catcher who has a net worth of $70 million. Joe Mauer's annual salary is $23 million. In March 2010 Mauer became the highest paid catcher of all time when he signed an 8 year $184 million deal with the Minnesota Twins. Born Joseph "Joe" Patrick Mauer on April 19, 1983, in St. Paul, Minnesota.The incredibly talented Mauer first flaunted his talent as a student at the Cretin-Derham Hall High School, where he was a three sport star. Even though he was part of the baseball, basketball and football teams, Mauer excelled at baseball as he batted .605 during his senior season and was only struck out once during his entire high school career. This success along with his outstanding play in Minnesota helped Mauer enter the USA Junior National team. He spent two productive years with the team (1998-2000), having hit impressive.522 in his last year. In 2000, he got also named the best hitter at the baseball world tournament in Panama. While the next year he was voted Minnesota District V Player of the Year in baseball. The extremely talented player as he was, Joe Mauer made his Major League Baseball debut on April 5, 2004 for the Minnesota Twins. Even though not able to play due to a knee injury for the rest of the season, he has enjoyed unprecedented success ever since 2005. He has won three consecutive Gold Glove awards (2008–2010), and the 2009 American League (AL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award. What's more, he is the only baseball catcher in MLB history who has ever won three batting titles.
Joe Mauer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1983 (33 years old)
Baseball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Joseph Patrick Mauer
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Joe Mauer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Twins (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2011-12)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2010-11)$12,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2009-10)$10,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2008-09)$6,250,000
- Minnesota Twins (2007-08)$3,750,000
- Minnesota Twins (2006-07)$400,000
- Minnesota Twins (2005-06)$325,000
- Minnesota Twins (2004-05)$300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.