Joe Mauer Net Worth: Joe Mauer is an American baseball catcher who has a net worth of $70 million. Joe Mauer's annual salary is $23 million. In March 2010 Mauer became the highest paid catcher of all time when he signed an 8 year $184 million deal with the Minnesota Twins. Born Joseph "Joe" Patrick Mauer on April 19, 1983, in St. Paul, Minnesota.The incredibly talented Mauer first flaunted his talent as a student at the Cretin-Derham Hall High School, where he was a three sport star. Even though he was part of the baseball, basketball and football teams, Mauer excelled at baseball as he batted .605 during his senior season and was only struck out once during his entire high school career. This success along with his outstanding play in Minnesota helped Mauer enter the USA Junior National team. He spent two productive years with the team (1998-2000), having hit impressive.522 in his last year. In 2000, he got also named the best hitter at the baseball world tournament in Panama. While the next year he was voted Minnesota District V Player of the Year in baseball. The extremely talented player as he was, Joe Mauer made his Major League Baseball debut on April 5, 2004 for the Minnesota Twins. Even though not able to play due to a knee injury for the rest of the season, he has enjoyed unprecedented success ever since 2005. He has won three consecutive Gold Glove awards (2008–2010), and the 2009 American League (AL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award. What's more, he is the only baseball catcher in MLB history who has ever won three batting titles.
Joe Mauer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1983 (32 years old)
Baseball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Joseph Patrick Mauer
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World Recordon Feb 9, 2016
DJ Calvin Harris Putting Sweet Hollywood Hills Home On Market For $9.995 Millionon Feb 10, 2016
Rita Ora Slapped With A $2.4 Million Lawsuit From Roc Nationon Feb 10, 2016
Cindy Crawford Announces Retirement From Modeling... Then Takes It Back!on Feb 10, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?on Feb 10, 2016
The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever Madeon Feb 10, 2016
Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50on Feb 10, 2016
Website Reveals Interesting Trends Among The World's Billionaireson Feb 11, 2016
Joe Mauer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Twins (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2011-12)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2010-11)$12,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2009-10)$10,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2008-09)$6,250,000
- Minnesota Twins (2007-08)$3,750,000
- Minnesota Twins (2006-07)$400,000
- Minnesota Twins (2005-06)$325,000
- Minnesota Twins (2004-05)$300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail TycoonMTV's most famous Latina VJ may be off the air, but she's still breaking boundaries in business and beauty.
- The Saudi Royal Family Gave The Malaysian Prime Minister $700 Million Cash... Just For Funsies!A corruption probe by the Malaysian attorney general found that a transfer of funds from the Saudi Arabian royal family to Razak's bank account in the amount of almost $700 million was just a "gift."
- These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!Being rich and famous doesn't always mean an automatic get out of jail free card. In fact, these four celebrities lost huge lawsuits and are paying the price.
- Elon Musk Has Lost $3.3 Billion In The Last Few MonthsElon Musk's space rockets aren't the only things crashing and burning. Musk lost $3.3 billion in the past year, as stock in solar panel installer SolarCity and high-end electric car maker Tesla plummet.