Joe Mauer Net Worth: Joe Mauer is an American baseball catcher who has a net worth of $70 million. Joe Mauer's annual salary is $23 million. In March 2010 Mauer became the highest paid catcher of all time when he signed an 8 year $184 million deal with the Minnesota Twins. Born Joseph "Joe" Patrick Mauer on April 19, 1983, in St. Paul, Minnesota.The incredibly talented Mauer first flaunted his talent as a student at the Cretin-Derham Hall High School, where he was a three sport star. Even though he was part of the baseball, basketball and football teams, Mauer excelled at baseball as he batted .605 during his senior season and was only struck out once during his entire high school career. This success along with his outstanding play in Minnesota helped Mauer enter the USA Junior National team. He spent two productive years with the team (1998-2000), having hit impressive.522 in his last year. In 2000, he got also named the best hitter at the baseball world tournament in Panama. While the next year he was voted Minnesota District V Player of the Year in baseball. The extremely talented player as he was, Joe Mauer made his Major League Baseball debut on April 5, 2004 for the Minnesota Twins. Even though not able to play due to a knee injury for the rest of the season, he has enjoyed unprecedented success ever since 2005. He has won three consecutive Gold Glove awards (2008–2010), and the 2009 American League (AL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award. What's more, he is the only baseball catcher in MLB history who has ever won three batting titles.
Joe Mauer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 19, 1983
Baseball player, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Joseph Patrick Mauer
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
These Super Rich And Successful CEOs Make Only $1 Per Yearon Sep 2, 2015
5 Little Known Facts About The Rothschild Familyon Sep 1, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Other Sports When It Comes To Playoff Payon Sep 3, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015on Aug 31, 2015
Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer Turns Down $60 million/Year TV Deal – And He's Not Crazy!on Sep 2, 2015
Bono Did Not Make $1.5 Billion Off Facebook. Let's Clear This Rumor Up Right Now...on Sep 1, 2015
Billionaire Offers $1 Million Charity Bribe If people Watch His New Reality Showon Sep 3, 2015
Joe Mauer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Twins (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2011-12)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2010-11)$12,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2009-10)$10,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2008-09)$6,250,000
- Minnesota Twins (2007-08)$3,750,000
- Minnesota Twins (2006-07)$400,000
- Minnesota Twins (2005-06)$325,000
- Minnesota Twins (2004-05)$300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...With a salary that gets her at least $900,000 every day she shows up to work, Judge Judy may be the smartest-working person in show business.
- Meet Ingvar Kamprad, The Self-Made Billionaire Who Founded IKEAIngvar Kamprad went from selling matches door to door to becoming one of the wealthiest self-made billionaires in the world.
- The World's 10 Richest Media MogulsA handful of families control a large swath of the media, with just a few individual exceptions. These are the world's richest media moguls.
- Top 5 World's Most Expensive Handbags Of 2015Think your bag was pricey?! Well, check out the most expensive bags in the world! An embarrassment of riches, indeed!