Joe Mauer Net Worth: Joe Mauer is an American baseball catcher who has a net worth of $70 million. Joe Mauer's annual salary is $23 million. In March 2010 Mauer became the highest paid catcher of all time when he signed an 8 year $184 million deal with the Minnesota Twins. Born Joseph "Joe" Patrick Mauer on April 19, 1983, in St. Paul, Minnesota.The incredibly talented Mauer first flaunted his talent as a student at the Cretin-Derham Hall High School, where he was a three sport star. Even though he was part of the baseball, basketball and football teams, Mauer excelled at baseball as he batted .605 during his senior season and was only struck out once during his entire high school career. This success along with his outstanding play in Minnesota helped Mauer enter the USA Junior National team. He spent two productive years with the team (1998-2000), having hit impressive.522 in his last year. In 2000, he got also named the best hitter at the baseball world tournament in Panama. While the next year he was voted Minnesota District V Player of the Year in baseball. The extremely talented player as he was, Joe Mauer made his Major League Baseball debut on April 5, 2004 for the Minnesota Twins. Even though not able to play due to a knee injury for the rest of the season, he has enjoyed unprecedented success ever since 2005. He has won three consecutive Gold Glove awards (2008–2010), and the 2009 American League (AL) Most Valuable Player (MVP) Award. What's more, he is the only baseball catcher in MLB history who has ever won three batting titles.
Joe Mauer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Joseph Patrick Mauer
Baseball player, Athlete
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Joe Mauer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Twins (2013-14)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2012-13)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2011-12)$23,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2010-11)$12,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2009-10)$10,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2008-09)$6,250,000
- Minnesota Twins (2007-08)$3,750,000
- Minnesota Twins (2006-07)$400,000
- Minnesota Twins (2005-06)$325,000
- Minnesota Twins (2004-05)$300,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?