Jim Palmer net worth: Jim Palmer is a former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Jim Palmer was born in New York, New York, and began playing baseball when he was in elementary school in California. He excelled at the sport, and began playing in the minor leagues directly out of high school. He made his Major League debut with the Baltimore Orioles in 1965, and went on to become one of the most successful pitchers in MLB history. He played for the Orioles until 1984. Along the way, he was named to the All Star team six times. He was a four-time Gold Glove Award winner, and won the American League's Cy Young Award in 1973, 1975, and 1976. He led the Baltimore Orioles to three World Series wins, and pitched a no-hitter in August of 1969. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1990, and his jersey number, 22, was retired in 1985. Since his retirement, he has worked primarily as a color commentator and spokesperson. He attempted one comeback in the early 90s, but returned to retirement quickly.
Jim Palmer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 15, 1945 (69 years old)
Model, Baseball player
United States of America
196 lbs (88.9 kg)
James Alvin Palmer
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Divorce Documents Reveal "Sugar" Shane Mosley's Precise Financial Situationon Oct 13, 2015
The Evolution Of Leonardo DiCaprio's Impressive Real Estate Portfolioon Oct 13, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
LeBron James Drops McDonald's And Takes MAJOR Gamble With A New Food Investmenton Oct 13, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
Jim Palmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Orioles (1980-81)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1979-80)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1978-79)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1977-78)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1976-77)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$183,333
- Baltimore Orioles (1973-74)$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 10 Extremely Expensive Final Resting PlacesThe rich are said to live differently from the rest of us, but the truth is the wealth gap doesn't end when your heart stops beating.
- The NFL Wants Players To Shoulder Some Of The Cost For New Stadium In Los AngelesThe NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but before one can move there, they need to have a place to play. The problem is figuring out how to pay for it, and the league is hoping the players will help do that.
- 10 Of The Richest Of Their Respective Countries And How They Got ThereEvery year, there are a few surprises and a few billionaires are booted from their "richest" spot, in favor of new, even richer people from their home country. Let's take a look at 10 of the more interesting stories from this year's list.
- A New Dawn Is Here For Rolls-RoyceThe brand new Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible is being praised by company executives for its good looks, but what about what's on the inside?