Jim Palmer net worth: Jim Palmer is a former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $3 million dollars. Jim Palmer was born in New York, New York, and began playing baseball when he was in elementary school in California. He excelled at the sport, and began playing in the minor leagues directly out of high school. He made his Major League debut with the Baltimore Orioles in 1965, and went on to become one of the most successful pitchers in MLB history. He played for the Orioles until 1984. Along the way, he was named to the All Star team six times. He was a four-time Gold Glove Award winner, and won the American League's Cy Young Award in 1973, 1975, and 1976. He led the Baltimore Orioles to three World Series wins, and pitched a no-hitter in August of 1969. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 1990, and his jersey number, 22, was retired in 1985. Since his retirement, he has worked primarily as a color commentator and spokesperson. He attempted one comeback in the early 90s, but returned to retirement quickly.
Jim Palmer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 15, 1945 (70 years old)
Model, Baseball player
United States of America
196 lbs (88.9 kg)
James Alvin Palmer
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Jim Palmer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Orioles (1980-81)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1979-80)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1978-79)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1977-78)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1976-77)$250,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1975-76)$183,333
- Baltimore Orioles (1973-74)$125,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?O.J. Simpson's famous legal "dream team" cost him approximately $50,000 for every day of his murder trial. How exactly was he able to afford it while he was imprisoned?
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.