Jeff Kent net worth: Jeff Kent's net worth is $50 million dollars. Born in Bellflower, California, Jeff Kent played for the UC Berkeley baseball team, and was subsequently drafted to the Toronto Blue Jays in 1989. He played for their minor league squad until 1992, and was then invited to join the major league team. He was quickly traded to the New York Mets, where he played well, but was not popular with his teammates and earned a reputation for being difficult. He was traded to the Cleveland Indians in 1996, and then almost immediately traded again, finding himself with the San Francisco Giants alongside Barry Bonds. He clicked with the Giants, and played exceptionally well over the course of his time with the team. He was named to the All-Star team three times while with San Francisco, and won the Silver Slugger Award three times while with the team, as well. His relationship with teammates and management eventually soured, however, and he moved on to the Houston Astros, and then to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He holds the record for the most home runs ever hit by a second baseman, and won the Silver Slugger Award one more time, and was named to the All-Star team two more times, before his retirement in 2008.
Jeff Kent Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 7, 1968 (48 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
210 lbs (95.3 kg)
Jeffrey Franklin Kent
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!on May 21, 2016
Jeff Kent Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$9,814,117
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$9,400,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$7,350,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$10,000,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$7,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (2002-03)$6,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2001-02)$6,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2000-01)$6,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (1999-00)$5,750,000
- San Francisco Giants (1998-99)$3,400,000
- San Francisco Giants (1997-98)$2,625,000
- New York Mets (1996-97)$1,960,000
- New York Mets (1995-96)$710,000
- New York Mets (1994-95)$437,500
- New York Mets (1993-94)$195,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (1992-93)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- LeBron James' Nike Deal May Be Worth More Than One BILLION Dollars!It was big news when LeBron signed a lifetime deal with Nike last year. And now we have some sense of just how much that deal is worth. Hint: It's a lot.
- The Most Valuable Soccer Teams In The World–2016A recently released list of the world's most valuable soccer teams – as things stand right now, in 2016 – clearly demonstrates beyond any doubt that soccer is seriously big business.
- Saudi Arabia Is Holding a Massive Amount of U.S. DebtSaudi Arabia is one of the largest foreign holders of U.S. Treasury securities in the world. What threat does the OPEC leader and possible terrorism sponsor pose to the American economy?