Jeff Kent net worth: Jeff Kent's net worth is $50 million dollars. Born in Bellflower, California, Jeff Kent played for the UC Berkeley baseball team, and was subsequently drafted to the Toronto Blue Jays in 1989. He played for their minor league squad until 1992, and was then invited to join the major league team. He was quickly traded to the New York Mets, where he played well, but was not popular with his teammates and earned a reputation for being difficult. He was traded to the Cleveland Indians in 1996, and then almost immediately traded again, finding himself with the San Francisco Giants alongside Barry Bonds. He clicked with the Giants, and played exceptionally well over the course of his time with the team. He was named to the All-Star team three times while with San Francisco, and won the Silver Slugger Award three times while with the team, as well. His relationship with teammates and management eventually soured, however, and he moved on to the Houston Astros, and then to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He holds the record for the most home runs ever hit by a second baseman, and won the Silver Slugger Award one more time, and was named to the All-Star team two more times, before his retirement in 2008.
Jeff Kent Net Worth
Date of Birth
Mar 7, 1968 (47 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
210 lbs (95.3 kg)
Jeffrey Franklin Kent
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 Millionon Dec 1, 2015
Jeff Kent Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$9,814,117
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$9,400,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$7,350,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$10,000,000
- Houston Astros (2003-04)$7,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (2002-03)$6,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2001-02)$6,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2000-01)$6,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (1999-00)$5,750,000
- San Francisco Giants (1998-99)$3,400,000
- San Francisco Giants (1997-98)$2,625,000
- New York Mets (1996-97)$1,960,000
- New York Mets (1995-96)$710,000
- New York Mets (1994-95)$437,500
- New York Mets (1993-94)$195,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (1992-93)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USFun Fact: Did you know that Ben Carson's business manager is also the country's largest black TV station owner?! Well, you do now!
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...