Jason Varitek is a former American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Born on April 11, 1972 in Rochester, Michigan, Varitek is best know for his position as catcher in Major League Baseball. He was a switch hitter and threw right-handed and made his MLB debut with the Boston Red Sox on September 24, 1997. Also known as "Tek," Varitek was a rare player in the he remained with one team for the duration of his career. He maintained a batting average of .256, a total of 193 home runs, and 757 runs batted in. He is a three-time All-star, a two-time World Series champion, and received the Gold Glove Award in 2005, the Silver Slugger Award in 2005, and both the Golden Spikes Award and Dick Howser Trophy early in his career in 1994. He began playing Little League Baseball in 1984 and proceeded to play for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in college. He is currently known as Special Assistant to the General Manager to the Boston Red Sox after having retired from the league on March 1, 2012. He made his last MLB appearance with the Red Sox on September 25, 2011. He is currently married to second wife Catherine Panagiotopoulos and has three children by the names of Kendall, Alexandra, and Caroline.
Jason Varitek Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 11, 1972 (44 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 1 in (1.8796 m)
210 lbs (95.2543977 kg)
Jason Andrew Varitek, Tek
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Jason Varitek Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Red Sox (2010-11)$2,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2009-10)$3,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2008-09)$5,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2007-08)$10,442,030
- Boston Red Sox (2006-07)$11,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2005-06)$10,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2004-05)$8,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$6,900,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$4,700,000
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$3,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2000-01)$1,800,000
- Boston Red Sox (1999-00)$375,000
- Boston Red Sox (1998-99)$237,500
- Boston Red Sox (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The MavericksJust how much money did Dirk Nowitzki leave on the table by opting out of his current contract?
- Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire FortuneDid Prince have a secret love child? And is that love child about to inherit hundreds of millions of dollars????
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.