Jason Schmidt is a former American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on January 29, 1973 in Lewiston, Idaho, Schmidt was a pitcher in Major League Baseball. Batting right and throwing right, Schmidt began playing baseball, basketball, and football at Kelso High School. He received the title of Washington's Gatorade State Player of the Year after pitching a no-hitter and went on to earn All-state MVP. Schmidt made his MLB debut with the Atlanta Braves on April 28, 1995 and has a win-loss record of 130-96, an earned run average of 3.96, and a total of 1,758 strikeouts. Schmidt went on to play for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1996, followed by the San Francisco Giants in 2001, and ending with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2007 and 2009. He is a three-time All-star for the years 2003, 2004, and 2006. He made his last MLB appearance on August 5, 2009 with the Los Angeles Dodgers and was then placed on the disabled list after a recurring shoulder injury, prohibiting him from continuing a career in Major League Baseball. He is currently married to wife Bethany and has three children by the names of Makynlee, Mason, and Madden.
Jason Schmidt Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 29, 1973 (43 years old)
6 ft 4 in (1.9558 m)
185 lbs (83.91458 kg)
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Jason Schmidt Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$15,217,401
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$15,217,401
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$15,703,946
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$10,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (2004-05)$8,187,500
- San Francisco Giants (2003-04)$7,937,500
- San Francisco Giants (2002-03)$5,937,500
- San Francisco Giants (2001-02)$4,937,500
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2000-01)$3,200,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1999-00)$2,750,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1998-99)$1,450,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1997-98)$500,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1996-97)$210,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$111,500
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.
- David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...In court documents, David Hasselhoff claims that he has less than $4,000 to his name. His ex-wife paints a VERY different picture.