Jason Schmidt is a former American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on January 29, 1973 in Lewiston, Idaho, Schmidt was a pitcher in Major League Baseball. Batting right and throwing right, Schmidt began playing baseball, basketball, and football at Kelso High School. He received the title of Washington's Gatorade State Player of the Year after pitching a no-hitter and went on to earn All-state MVP. Schmidt made his MLB debut with the Atlanta Braves on April 28, 1995 and has a win-loss record of 130-96, an earned run average of 3.96, and a total of 1,758 strikeouts. Schmidt went on to play for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1996, followed by the San Francisco Giants in 2001, and ending with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2007 and 2009. He is a three-time All-star for the years 2003, 2004, and 2006. He made his last MLB appearance on August 5, 2009 with the Los Angeles Dodgers and was then placed on the disabled list after a recurring shoulder injury, prohibiting him from continuing a career in Major League Baseball. He is currently married to wife Bethany and has three children by the names of Makynlee, Mason, and Madden.
Jason Schmidt Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 29, 1973 (43 years old)
6 ft 4 in (1.9558 m)
185 lbs (83.91458 kg)
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Jason Schmidt Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$15,217,401
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$15,217,401
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$15,703,946
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$10,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (2004-05)$8,187,500
- San Francisco Giants (2003-04)$7,937,500
- San Francisco Giants (2002-03)$5,937,500
- San Francisco Giants (2001-02)$4,937,500
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2000-01)$3,200,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1999-00)$2,750,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1998-99)$1,450,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1997-98)$500,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1996-97)$210,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$111,500
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.