Jason Schmidt is a former American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $45 million. Born on January 29, 1973 in Lewiston, Idaho, Schmidt was a pitcher in Major League Baseball. Batting right and throwing right, Schmidt began playing baseball, basketball, and football at Kelso High School. He received the title of Washington's Gatorade State Player of the Year after pitching a no-hitter and went on to earn All-state MVP. Schmidt made his MLB debut with the Atlanta Braves on April 28, 1995 and has a win-loss record of 130-96, an earned run average of 3.96, and a total of 1,758 strikeouts. Schmidt went on to play for the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1996, followed by the San Francisco Giants in 2001, and ending with the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2007 and 2009. He is a three-time All-star for the years 2003, 2004, and 2006. He made his last MLB appearance on August 5, 2009 with the Los Angeles Dodgers and was then placed on the disabled list after a recurring shoulder injury, prohibiting him from continuing a career in Major League Baseball. He is currently married to wife Bethany and has three children by the names of Makynlee, Mason, and Madden.
Jason Schmidt Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 29, 1973 (43 years old)
6 ft 4 in (1.9558 m)
185 lbs (83.91458 kg)
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
The Owners Of The Golden State Warriors Have Seen An Incredible Return On Their Initial $450 Million Investmenton Apr 26, 2016
Manny Pacquiao's Final Fight Was Such A Dud, It's Going To LOSE Moneyon Apr 27, 2016
The Time A Professional Gambler Turned $50 Into $40 MILLION... And Eventually Ended Up Brokeon Apr 26, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Renting A House To Prince Was An Interesting Experience. Just Ask Carlos Boozer...on Apr 27, 2016
Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Could Rake In Over A Million For TV Wedding Specialon Apr 28, 2016
Prince's Sister Claims The Singer Had No Will For $300 Million Net Worthon Apr 27, 2016
Jordan Spieth Became An Under Armour Athlete Thanks To A New York Giants Long Snapperon Apr 28, 2016
The Mercedes-Benz Arrow 460 Granturismo Edition Yacht Costs $1.7 Millionon Apr 27, 2016
Jason Schmidt Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$15,217,401
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$15,217,401
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$15,703,946
- San Francisco Giants (2005-06)$10,500,000
- San Francisco Giants (2004-05)$8,187,500
- San Francisco Giants (2003-04)$7,937,500
- San Francisco Giants (2002-03)$5,937,500
- San Francisco Giants (2001-02)$4,937,500
- Pittsburgh Pirates (2000-01)$3,200,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1999-00)$2,750,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1998-99)$1,450,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1997-98)$500,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1996-97)$210,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$111,500
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Didn't Notice For Years That Her $1M Picasso Painting Was StolenYou know you're seriously rich when a million-dollar painting can be stolen from your home, and it takes you many years to notice that it's gone.
- Convicted Murderer Phil Spector Files For Divorce From Jail—Claims Wife Is Burning His $35m FortuneBehind bars and broke? Musician and convicted murdered Phil Spector is calling it quits with his third wife -- the con says she's going wild and killing his bank account.
- Premier League Reports Record-High Revenue For 2014-15 Season But Makes Less MoneyThanks to the latest television contracts, the Premier League generated a record amount of revenue during the 2014-15 season. However, while revenue hit new heights, pretax profit dropped significantly from the year before.
- Josh Norman Signs Most Lucrative Cornerback Contract EverWhen the off-season began, Carolina Panthers cornerback Josh Norman wanted one thing: He wanted to be paid like the top-notch cornerback that he has become. The Panthers were initially willing to pay him like one of the better cornerbacks in the league, but that wasn't good enough. He wanted to be paid like the best.