Jamie Moyer is an American professional baseball pitcher who has a net worth of $45 million. Jamie Moyer is a professional baseball pitcher who has earned his net worth as member of the Colorado Rockies of Major League Baseball. He became the oldest pitcher in the MLB to win a game on April 17, 2012, he was born on November 18, 1962 in Sellersville, Pennsylvania, and he attended Souderton Area High School in Souderton, Pennsylvania, where he played baseball, basketball, and golf. He attended Saint Joseph's University where he was a pitcher on the school's baseball team who in 1984 he set the school's single-season records in wins, with 16, ERA, with 1.99, and strikeouts, with 90. In 1997 his jersey number 10 was retired he was the only player at Saint Joseph's to be bestowed with this honor. Moyer was also one of three inductees into the first class of the St. Joseph's Baseball Hall of Fame. He completed his college degree at Indiana University in 1986, after being drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the sixth round of the 1984 amateur draft. In addition he later pitched for the Texas Rangers, St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Seattle Mariners and Philadelphia Phillies. Moyer is married to his wife Karen the daughter of former Baseball Coach Digger Phelps, they have eight children.
Jamie Moyer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 18, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
185 lbs (83.9 kg)
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A Billionaireon Nov 27, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Jamie Moyer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Colorado Rockies (2012-13)$1,100,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2010-11)$8,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2009-10)$6,500,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2008-09)$6,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2007-08)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2006-07)$5,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2005-06)$8,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (2003-04)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2002-03)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2001-02)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2000-01)$6,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$2,300,000
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$2,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$1,700,000
- Boston Red Sox (1996-97)$825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$1,100,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$725,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$200,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1991-92)$200,000
- Texas Rangers (1990-91)$340,000
- Texas Rangers (1989-90)$205,000
- Chicago Cubs (1988-89)$142,500
- Chicago Cubs (1987-88)$70,000
- Chicago Cubs (1986-87)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For StuffingWhile many Americans are prepping to roast Tom Turkey and raise a glass in a toast, the world's billionaires are off doing what billionaires do- spending money, helping the world, preparing for fatherhood, detailing what happened when they were kidnapped… you know, just a typical day in the life of a billionaire.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.