Jamie Moyer is an American professional baseball pitcher who has a net worth of $45 million. Jamie Moyer is a professional baseball pitcher who has earned his net worth as member of the Colorado Rockies of Major League Baseball. He became the oldest pitcher in the MLB to win a game on April 17, 2012, he was born on November 18, 1962 in Sellersville, Pennsylvania, and he attended Souderton Area High School in Souderton, Pennsylvania, where he played baseball, basketball, and golf. He attended Saint Joseph's University where he was a pitcher on the school's baseball team who in 1984 he set the school's single-season records in wins, with 16, ERA, with 1.99, and strikeouts, with 90. In 1997 his jersey number 10 was retired he was the only player at Saint Joseph's to be bestowed with this honor. Moyer was also one of three inductees into the first class of the St. Joseph's Baseball Hall of Fame. He completed his college degree at Indiana University in 1986, after being drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the sixth round of the 1984 amateur draft. In addition he later pitched for the Texas Rangers, St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, Seattle Mariners and Philadelphia Phillies. Moyer is married to his wife Karen the daughter of former Baseball Coach Digger Phelps, they have eight children.
Jamie Moyer Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Nov 18, 1962 (53 years old)
United States of America
185 lbs (83.9 kg)
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned Bigon Jun 24, 2016
Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote Loomson Jun 24, 2016
Fletcher Cox's Huge New Contract Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Beon Jun 24, 2016
Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT Communityon Jun 24, 2016
Elon Musk Wants Tesla To Buy SolarCity For $2.8 Billionon Jun 23, 2016
Jamie Moyer Earnings
Click to Expand
- Colorado Rockies (2012-13)$1,100,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2010-11)$8,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2009-10)$6,500,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2008-09)$6,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2007-08)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2006-07)$5,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2005-06)$8,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (2003-04)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2002-03)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2001-02)$6,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2000-01)$6,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (1999-00)$2,300,000
- Seattle Mariners (1998-99)$2,000,000
- Seattle Mariners (1997-98)$1,700,000
- Boston Red Sox (1996-97)$825,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$1,100,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$725,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$200,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1991-92)$200,000
- Texas Rangers (1990-91)$340,000
- Texas Rangers (1989-90)$205,000
- Chicago Cubs (1988-89)$142,500
- Chicago Cubs (1987-88)$70,000
- Chicago Cubs (1986-87)$60,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Brexit Decision Sets Up Soros For SuccessAs Brexit sends British stock market into turmoil, billionaire investor Soros is ready to pounce.
- Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual CaveatSports Direct and Newcastle United owner, Mike Ashley, typically shuns the press. This week, however, he's making news for a number of reasons. Reports have surfaced that say Mike and Linda Ashley have been spending more and more time together over the past couple of years, slowly rekindling their long dead romance.
- Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992Listen to what Tupac had to say about Donald Trump and capitalism in a 1992 interview.
- LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million DonationLeBron James has just won the NBA Championship and it is safe to say that's pretty life changing for him. Now, he's changing the lives of 1,100 disadvantaged kids from Akron, Ohio.