Hank Aaron net worth and salary: Hank Aaron is a former American baseball player and businessman who has a net worth of $25 million. Hank Aaron was born Henry Louis Aaron in Mobile, Alabama, on February 5, 1934. He spent most of his youth in Toulminville, Alabama. Hank played professional baseball for 21 seasons. During his career he played for the Milwaukee and Atlanta Braves as well as the Milwaukee Brewers. He is considered one of the greatest baseball players of all time. He has held a number of baseball records but is probably most famous for holding the record for most career homeruns at 755. He held this record for 33 years until it was broken by Barry Bonds. He is the only played in baseball history to hit over 30 homeruns in 15 seasons. He finished his career with a lifetime batting average of .305, 3771 hits and 2297 RBIs. He won a World Series in 1957 and was a 24 time All-star. In 1982 Hank was inducted into the baseball Hall of Fame after receiving 97.83% of the first ballot votes. During his career, Hank's largest salary was $240,000 which he earned in both the 1975 and 1976 seasons. That's the inflation adjusted equivalent of $1.05 million per year in 2014 dollars. After baseball, Hank launched a successful business career. Today he owns several car dealerships. He owns a dealerships that sell BMW, Mini, Land Rover, Toyota, Hyundai and Hondas all across Georgia.
Hank Aaron Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1934
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
180 lbs (81.6466 kg)
Bad Henry, Henry Aaron, Henry Louis Aaron, Henry Louis "Hank" Aaron, Hammer, Hammerin' Hank, pork chops, The New Sultan of Swat, Henry 'Hank' Aaron, Henry L Aaron
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Love, Marriage And A New $13.9 Million Mansion For Tracy Morganon Aug 30, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
5 Reality Show Concepts That Failed Horriblyon Aug 30, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's $5 Million Album Hasn't Been Purchased Yeton Aug 28, 2015
The Real Life Story Behind N.W.A. Manager Jerry Helleron Aug 28, 2015
PGA Tour Players Are Light Years Ahead Of Others When It Comes To Playoff Payon Aug 31, 2015
China's Richest Man Just Lost $3.6 Billion In One Dayon Aug 28, 2015
The Fascinating Ups And Downs Behind The Multi-Million Dollar "Happy Birthday" Royalty Waron Aug 30, 2015
A Subway Franchisee Claims Subway Knew About Jared Fogle's Interest In Kids For Years, But Did Nothing About Iton Aug 28, 2015
Hank Aaron Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Brewers (1976-77)$240,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (1975-76)$240,000
- Atlanta Braves (1974-75)$200,000
- Atlanta Braves (1973-74)$200,000
- Atlanta Braves (1972-73)$200,000
- Atlanta Braves (1971-72)$125,000
- Atlanta Braves (1970-71)$125,000
- Atlanta Braves (1969-70)$92,500
- Atlanta Braves (1968-69)$92,500
- Atlanta Braves (1967-68)$92,500
- Atlanta Braves (1966-67)$70,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1965-66)$63,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1964-65)$61,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1963-64)$53,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1962-63)$47,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1961-62)$45,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1960-61)$45,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1959-60)$35,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1958-59)$35,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1957-58)$22,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1956-57)$17,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1955-56)$10,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1954-55)$6,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Highest Paid TV Actors And Actresses Of 2015It pays to be funny… literally. Of the highest paid television stars of the year, 15 of them hail from the land of sitcoms. These are the highest paid actors and actresses on TV.
- Which Celebrity Has The Most Valuable Twitter Account?Recently, we learned a single tweet from LeBron James can be worth close to $140,000, but as it turns out, there is one guy whose tweets are worth even more.
- Top 5 Most Costly Natural Disasters In HistoryNatural disasters are uncontrollable and capable of causing astronomical damages. Check out the top 5 most costly disasters of all time!
- $390 Million Worth Of Deals Were Just Transacted At Monterey Car WeekDuring the course of this dream week for car collectors a total of $390 million changed hands including cars that sold for over $16 million.