Hank Aaron net worth and salary: Hank Aaron is a former American baseball player and businessman who has a net worth of $25 million. Hank Aaron was born Henry Louis Aaron in Mobile, Alabama, on February 5, 1934. He spent most of his youth in Toulminville, Alabama. Hank played professional baseball for 21 seasons. During his career he played for the Milwaukee and Atlanta Braves as well as the Milwaukee Brewers. He is considered one of the greatest baseball players of all time. He has held a number of baseball records but is probably most famous for holding the record for most career homeruns at 755. He held this record for 33 years until it was broken by Barry Bonds. He is the only played in baseball history to hit over 30 homeruns in 15 seasons. He finished his career with a lifetime batting average of .305, 3771 hits and 2297 RBIs. He won a World Series in 1957 and was a 24 time All-star. In 1982 Hank was inducted into the baseball Hall of Fame after receiving 97.83% of the first ballot votes. During his career, Hank's largest salary was $240,000 which he earned in both the 1975 and 1976 seasons. That's the inflation adjusted equivalent of $1.05 million per year in 2014 dollars. After baseball, Hank launched a successful business career. Today he owns several car dealerships. He owns a dealerships that sell BMW, Mini, Land Rover, Toyota, Hyundai and Hondas all across Georgia.
Hank Aaron Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Feb 5, 1934
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
180 lbs (81.6466 kg)
Bad Henry, Henry Aaron, Henry Louis Aaron, Henry Louis "Hank" Aaron, Hammer, Hammerin' Hank, pork chops, The New Sultan of Swat, Henry 'Hank' Aaron, Henry L Aaron
Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.on Jul 6, 2015
How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky Fatheron Jul 7, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?on Jul 6, 2015
Hank Aaron Earnings
Click to Expand
- Milwaukee Brewers (1976-77)$240,000
- Milwaukee Brewers (1975-76)$240,000
- Atlanta Braves (1974-75)$200,000
- Atlanta Braves (1973-74)$200,000
- Atlanta Braves (1972-73)$200,000
- Atlanta Braves (1971-72)$125,000
- Atlanta Braves (1970-71)$125,000
- Atlanta Braves (1969-70)$92,500
- Atlanta Braves (1968-69)$92,500
- Atlanta Braves (1967-68)$92,500
- Atlanta Braves (1966-67)$70,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1965-66)$63,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1964-65)$61,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1963-64)$53,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1962-63)$47,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1961-62)$45,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1960-61)$45,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1959-60)$35,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1958-59)$35,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1957-58)$22,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1956-57)$17,500
- Milwaukee Braves (1955-56)$10,000
- Milwaukee Braves (1954-55)$6,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How A 2-Minute YouTube Video Turned Into A Six-Figure Income And A New Career For One Lucky FatherIn 2009, David DeVore, Sr., uploaded a video to YouTube of his son after visiting the dentist. Six years later and that video is still supporting the entire family.
- Selling His Terminator Rights For $1 Enabled James Cameron To Earn $700 Million. But It's Still His Biggest Regret.In the 1980s, James Cameron sold the rights to a concept he'd come up with for $1, with one proviso: That he be able to direct the movie. Was this brilliant or horrendously stupid?
- The Grateful Dead Is An Iconic Band Making Their Final Rounds.. So How Much Are They All Worth After 50 Years?The Grateful Dead certainly don't seem like the type of guys who got into rock and roll for the money but they have made tons of it.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.