Greg Maddux net worth: Greg Maddux is a former Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. During his career, Greg Maddux earned just under $160 million in salary alone, before taxes. Born in San Angelo, Texas, Greg Maddux grew up in Madrid, Spain. After returning to the United States, he and his brother Mike Maddux began focusing on baseball. He played very well during high school, but his slight build caused many colleges to shy away from recruiting him. He decided to declare eligibility for the 1984 draft, and was signed by the Chicago Cubs. He played his first Major League game with the Cubs in 1986. His first full season as a pitcher in the Major Leagues was rough, but by 1988, he'd hit his stride. He went on to pitch the most successful streak in Major League history, pitching seventeen straight seasons of 15 or more wins. He went on to play for the Atlanta Braves from 1993 to 2003. While with the Braves, he struck out over 200 batters in one season in 1998. He went on to play for the Cubs again, the Los Angeles Dodgers twice, and the San Diego Padres. He retired in 2008, after winning 18 Gold Glove Awards and four CY Young Awards.
Greg Maddux Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1966 (49 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
Gregory Alan Maddux
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Spent $3.5 Million To Lock Down The 2017 Bugatti Chironon Feb 1, 2016
David Bowie's Will Revealed – Here's Who Inherits His $230 Million Estateon Feb 2, 2016
The President's Million Dollar Buson Feb 5, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Greg Maddux Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Padres (2008-09)$10,000,000
- San Diego Padres (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$14,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$13,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$11,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$10,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$9,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$6,775,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$6,675,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$6,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$4,975,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$5,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (1992-93)$4,200,000
- Chicago Cubs (1991-92)$2,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (1990-91)$437,500
- Chicago Cubs (1989-90)$275,000
- Chicago Cubs (1988-89)$82,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 MillionJohn Legend and Chrissy Teigen have a baby on the way and they must have felt the need to have a little more space, so they bought an 8,520 square foot mansion formerly owned by Rihanna, for $14.1 million.
- Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?Cam Newton and Peyton Manning have taken vastly different paths to reach Super Bowl 50. Which one of them has made more money over his career?
- You'll Never Guess How Much Revenue The Original Arcade Version Of NBA Jams GeneratedWhen it comes to sports oriented arcade games, it doesn't get much better than the original NBA Jam which came out back in 1993. Within a year, it ended up generating an incredible amount in revenue one quarter at a time.
- Billionaire Roundup: Trump Is Subject Of Erotic Novel; Sheldon Adelson Tightens The Reigns And More Billionaire ShenanigansThere is an erotic novel about Donald Trump and it is a huge hit on Amazon. Find out about this and other billionaire shenanigans in this week's Billionaire Roundup.