Greg Maddux net worth: Greg Maddux is a former Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. During his career, Greg Maddux earned just under $160 million in salary alone, before taxes. Born in San Angelo, Texas, Greg Maddux grew up in Madrid, Spain. After returning to the United States, he and his brother Mike Maddux began focusing on baseball. He played very well during high school, but his slight build caused many colleges to shy away from recruiting him. He decided to declare eligibility for the 1984 draft, and was signed by the Chicago Cubs. He played his first Major League game with the Cubs in 1986. His first full season as a pitcher in the Major Leagues was rough, but by 1988, he'd hit his stride. He went on to pitch the most successful streak in Major League history, pitching seventeen straight seasons of 15 or more wins. He went on to play for the Atlanta Braves from 1993 to 2003. While with the Braves, he struck out over 200 batters in one season in 1998. He went on to play for the Cubs again, the Los Angeles Dodgers twice, and the San Diego Padres. He retired in 2008, after winning 18 Gold Glove Awards and four CY Young Awards.
Greg Maddux Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1966
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
Gregory Alan Maddux
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
10 Weird And Awesome Things You Can Buy With A Million Bucks...on Aug 25, 2015
Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 Millionon Aug 26, 2015
Greg Maddux Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Padres (2008-09)$10,000,000
- San Diego Padres (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$14,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$13,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$11,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$10,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$9,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$6,775,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$6,675,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$6,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$4,975,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$5,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (1992-93)$4,200,000
- Chicago Cubs (1991-92)$2,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (1990-91)$437,500
- Chicago Cubs (1989-90)$275,000
- Chicago Cubs (1988-89)$82,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!When the three main features of the property are 300 feet of lake frontage, size and more size, $5.2 million sounds like remarkable pricing for Michael Moore's former mansion...
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.