Greg Maddux net worth: Greg Maddux is a former Major League Baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. During his career, Greg Maddux earned just under $160 million in salary alone, before taxes. Born in San Angelo, Texas, Greg Maddux grew up in Madrid, Spain. After returning to the United States, he and his brother Mike Maddux began focusing on baseball. He played very well during high school, but his slight build caused many colleges to shy away from recruiting him. He decided to declare eligibility for the 1984 draft, and was signed by the Chicago Cubs. He played his first Major League game with the Cubs in 1986. His first full season as a pitcher in the Major Leagues was rough, but by 1988, he'd hit his stride. He went on to pitch the most successful streak in Major League history, pitching seventeen straight seasons of 15 or more wins. He went on to play for the Atlanta Braves from 1993 to 2003. While with the Braves, he struck out over 200 batters in one season in 1998. He went on to play for the Cubs again, the Los Angeles Dodgers twice, and the San Diego Padres. He retired in 2008, after winning 18 Gold Glove Awards and four CY Young Awards.
Greg Maddux Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 14, 1966 (50 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
195 lbs (88.5 kg)
Gregory Alan Maddux
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Greg Maddux Earnings
Click to Expand
- San Diego Padres (2008-09)$10,000,000
- San Diego Padres (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2006-07)$9,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2005-06)$9,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2004-05)$6,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$14,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$13,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$12,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$11,100,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$10,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$9,600,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$6,775,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$6,675,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$6,500,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$4,975,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$5,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (1992-93)$4,200,000
- Chicago Cubs (1991-92)$2,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (1990-91)$437,500
- Chicago Cubs (1989-90)$275,000
- Chicago Cubs (1988-89)$82,500
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping ChargesNot only has the highest paid female athlete in the world been suspended for two years, but she's losing sponsorships as well!
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?