Felix Hernandez net worth and salary: Felix Hernandez is a Venezuelan professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Felix Hernandez signed a latest $78 million, 5 year contract in 2010. He then signed a seven year $175 million extension that goes through 2019. Felix is currently is paid an annual salary of $22 million. That makes him one of the highest paid baseball players in the league. Felix Hernandez has earned his net worth as the starting pitcher for the Seattle Mariners. He was born in Valencia, Venezuela on April 8, 1986 Felix is nicknamed "King Felix". Hernandez is known for throwing a fastball has been clocked as high as 100 mph. At 14 Felix was pitching a tournament near Maracaibo, Venezuela when he caught the attention a part-time Mariners scout Luis Fuenmayor. The Mariners signed Hernandez at the age of 16; he made his debut on August 4, 2005. Hernadez has been an out spoken member for the Seattle King County Humane Society, where he has himself adopted two puppies. He is also the Seattle Mariners Ambassador for the Pepsi Refresh Project which raises money for Washington State Coalition against Domestic Violence. Felix represented his homeland of Venezuela in the 2009 World Baseball Classic, and then in 2011 he was selected to the American League All Star Team for the second time. On August 31, 2011, Hernández struck out nine batters, giving him 204 strikeouts to that point in the season.
Felix Hernandez Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 8, 1986
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
235 lbs (106.6 kg)
Felix Hernandez, Félix Abraham Hernández García
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
The 15 Highest Paid Authors In The World Right Nowon Jul 27, 2015
Felix Hernandez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2013-14)$19,857,000
- Seattle Mariners (2012-13)$18,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2011-12)$11,700,000
- Seattle Mariners (2010-11)$7,200,000
- Seattle Mariners (2009-10)$3,800,000
- Seattle Mariners (2008-09)$540,000
- Seattle Mariners (2007-08)$420,000
- Seattle Mariners (2006-07)$340,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...Before Martha Stewart and Jordan Belfort made headlines, there was "junk bond king" Michael Milken. This is his insane story...
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.