Felix Hernandez net worth and salary: Felix Hernandez is a Venezuelan professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million. Felix Hernandez signed a latest $78 million, 5 year contract in 2010. He then signed a seven year $175 million extension that goes through 2019. Felix is currently is paid an annual salary of $22 million. That makes him one of the highest paid baseball players in the league. Felix Hernandez has earned his net worth as the starting pitcher for the Seattle Mariners. He was born in Valencia, Venezuela on April 8, 1986 Felix is nicknamed "King Felix". Hernandez is known for throwing a fastball has been clocked as high as 100 mph. At 14 Felix was pitching a tournament near Maracaibo, Venezuela when he caught the attention a part-time Mariners scout Luis Fuenmayor. The Mariners signed Hernandez at the age of 16; he made his debut on August 4, 2005. Hernadez has been an out spoken member for the Seattle King County Humane Society, where he has himself adopted two puppies. He is also the Seattle Mariners Ambassador for the Pepsi Refresh Project which raises money for Washington State Coalition against Domestic Violence. Felix represented his homeland of Venezuela in the 2009 World Baseball Classic, and then in 2011 he was selected to the American League All Star Team for the second time. On August 31, 2011, Hernández struck out nine batters, giving him 204 strikeouts to that point in the season.
Felix Hernandez Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 8, 1986 (30 years old)
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
235 lbs (106.6 kg)
Felix Hernandez, Félix Abraham Hernández García
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home Countryon Jun 26, 2016
Felix Hernandez Earnings
Click to Expand
- Seattle Mariners (2013-14)$19,857,000
- Seattle Mariners (2012-13)$18,500,000
- Seattle Mariners (2011-12)$11,700,000
- Seattle Mariners (2010-11)$7,200,000
- Seattle Mariners (2009-10)$3,800,000
- Seattle Mariners (2008-09)$540,000
- Seattle Mariners (2007-08)$420,000
- Seattle Mariners (2006-07)$340,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With CarCrosby was driving near his home in Santa Ynez Valley when he struck Jose Luquin, who was jogging on the side of the road with his son. He has agreed to pay $3.0 million in damages to settle the suit.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling RingHollywood is possibly being targeted by another Bling Ring. Is it someone from the Kardashian's inner circle?
- Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National TeamLeo Messi showed why he's arguably the best player in the world against the U.S. Men's National Team. His wallet backs up that claim, too.