Esteban Loaiza Net North: Esteban Loaiza is a Mexican-born American and Mexican baseball pitcher who has a net worth of $20 million. Esteban Loaiza was born December 31, 1971 in Tijuana, Mexico. Loaiza was signed by the Pittsburgh Pirates as an undrafted free agent on March 21, 1991. With the Gulf Coast Pirates, an affiliate rookie level minor league affiliate of the Pittsburg Pirates, he started five games in 1991, finishing with a 5–1 record and a 2.26 ERA. Loaiza moved through the Pirates farm system with stops at Augusta (class A – 1992), Salem (class A – 1993) and Carolina (class AA – 1993-1994). He also played for the Mexico City Red Devils of the Mexican Summer League during the 1993 season. He has played with the Mexicali Aguilas of the Liga Mexicana Del Pacifico as well. Loaiza moved to a big league club in 1995, making his major league debut on April 29, 1995 for the Pirates against the Philadelphia Phillies. He finished his rookie season with an 8–9 record and a 5.16 ERA in 31 starts. He began the 1996 season back in the minors with the Triple-A Calgary Cannons, but was recalled to the majors that June. The Pirates then traded him to the Texas Rangers on July 17, 1998, for Todd Van Poppel and Warren Morris. Loaiza went on to play for the Toronto Blue Jays (2000-02), Chicago White Sox (2003–04), New York Yankees (2004), Washington Nationals (2005), Oakland Athletics (2006–07), Los Angeles Dodgers (2007–08) and the Chicago White Sox (2008). After 3 relief appearances and 6 weeks on the disabled list, he was released. Loaiza had some legal troubles in June of 2006 when he was pulled over by police who clocked his Ferrari at 120 mph on a California freeway near San Lorenzo. He then failed a sobriety test and appeared in court on July 14, 2006. After the incident, GM Billy Beane banned alcohol in both the home and visitor clubhouse, citing liability issues. Loaiza was married to the singer Jenni Rivera, and is the former brother-in-law of Lupillo Rivera. The divorce papers were filed on Monday, October 1, 2012. Rivera died shortly thereafter on December 9, 2012 when her private plane crashed just before the divorce was finalized.
Esteban Loaiza Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
230 lbs (104.3 kg)
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
Esteban Loaiza Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$7,500,000
- Oakland Athletics (2007-08)$7,500,000
- Oakland Athletics (2006-07)$6,000,000
- Washington Nationals (2005-06)$2,900,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2002-03)$6,050,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2001-02)$4,250,000
- Texas Rangers (2000-01)$2,650,000
- Texas Rangers (1999-00)$1,475,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1998-99)$450,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1997-98)$200,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1996-97)$150,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1995-96)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...