Esteban Loaiza Net North: Esteban Loaiza is a Mexican-born American and Mexican baseball pitcher who has a net worth of $20 million. Esteban Loaiza was born December 31, 1971 in Tijuana, Mexico. Loaiza was signed by the Pittsburgh Pirates as an undrafted free agent on March 21, 1991. With the Gulf Coast Pirates, an affiliate rookie level minor league affiliate of the Pittsburg Pirates, he started five games in 1991, finishing with a 5–1 record and a 2.26 ERA. Loaiza moved through the Pirates farm system with stops at Augusta (class A – 1992), Salem (class A – 1993) and Carolina (class AA – 1993-1994). He also played for the Mexico City Red Devils of the Mexican Summer League during the 1993 season. He has played with the Mexicali Aguilas of the Liga Mexicana Del Pacifico as well. Loaiza moved to a big league club in 1995, making his major league debut on April 29, 1995 for the Pirates against the Philadelphia Phillies. He finished his rookie season with an 8–9 record and a 5.16 ERA in 31 starts. He began the 1996 season back in the minors with the Triple-A Calgary Cannons, but was recalled to the majors that June. The Pirates then traded him to the Texas Rangers on July 17, 1998, for Todd Van Poppel and Warren Morris. Loaiza went on to play for the Toronto Blue Jays (2000-02), Chicago White Sox (2003–04), New York Yankees (2004), Washington Nationals (2005), Oakland Athletics (2006–07), Los Angeles Dodgers (2007–08) and the Chicago White Sox (2008). After 3 relief appearances and 6 weeks on the disabled list, he was released. Loaiza had some legal troubles in June of 2006 when he was pulled over by police who clocked his Ferrari at 120 mph on a California freeway near San Lorenzo. He then failed a sobriety test and appeared in court on July 14, 2006. After the incident, GM Billy Beane banned alcohol in both the home and visitor clubhouse, citing liability issues. Loaiza was married to the singer Jenni Rivera, and is the former brother-in-law of Lupillo Rivera. The divorce papers were filed on Monday, October 1, 2012. Rivera died shortly thereafter on December 9, 2012 when her private plane crashed just before the divorce was finalized.
Esteban Loaiza Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
230 lbs (104.3 kg)
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement. David Robinson Just Luanched His SECOND Private-Equity Fundon Oct 7, 2015
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Fetty Wap's Debut Album Helped Him Accomplish Something That Hasn't Been Done In Yearson Oct 9, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Pierre Cardin Lists His Bizarre South Of France Mansion For $450 Millionon Oct 8, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
Wait Til You Hear How Much The Red Hot Chili Peppers Guitarist's Ex-Wife Wants Per Monthon Oct 8, 2015
You Won't Believe How Much Hard Rock Café Founder Just Dropped On Two NYC Condoson Oct 8, 2015
How Much Can You Make Behind The Scenes in Hollywood?on Oct 8, 2015
Esteban Loaiza Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2008-09)$7,500,000
- Oakland Athletics (2007-08)$7,500,000
- Oakland Athletics (2006-07)$6,000,000
- Washington Nationals (2005-06)$2,900,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$4,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$500,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2002-03)$6,050,000
- Toronto Blue Jays (2001-02)$4,250,000
- Texas Rangers (2000-01)$2,650,000
- Texas Rangers (1999-00)$1,475,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1998-99)$450,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1997-98)$200,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1996-97)$150,000
- Pittsburgh Pirates (1995-96)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Here Is What You Can Expect To Pay To Open A FranchiseIf you don't mind dealing with things like minimum wage employees and angry customers, a fast food franchise could end up being a huge money maker.
- Unlike Many Of His Broke Peers, Jamal Mashburn Has Earned A TON Of Money Since His RetirementIt's one of the most common tales in sports: athletes going broke after they retire. How has Jamal Mashburn managed to avoid that same fate?
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 30 – October 6)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, and customizing their cars, so let's take a closer look.
- The Ultimate Revenge: Make Billions, Buy Your Boss' House, Tear It Down... Build A New One!Imagine you are a hedge fund billionaire with an opportunity to build your dream home in the Hamptons. You'd go all out, right? Well that is certainly what David Tepper did when he bought a $43.5 million dollar home. There's a catch though...