Derek Lowe net worth: Derek Lowe is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Derek Lowe was born in Dearborn, Michigan, and lettered in basketball, baseball, golf, and soccer. He was set to attend Eastern Michigan University on a basketball scholarship, when the Seattle Mariners drafted him instead. He played in the Minor Leagues through 1996. He was called up to the Majors in April of 1997, and went on to play for part of the season, before being traded to the Boston Red Sox. He remained with the Red Sox through 2004, helping them to two World Series wins. He then began playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2005, and remained with them through 2008. He then signed with the Atlanta Braves. He played moderately well for the team through 2011, and then signed with the Cleveland Indians briefly. In 2012, he began playing for the New York Yankees. He played one season with the Yankees, and started 2013 with the Texas Rangers. However, he announced his retirement in July of 2013.
Derek Lowe Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Derek Christopher Lowe
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Derek Lowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2012-13)$1,250,000
- Cleveland Indians (2011-12)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$15,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$4,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$3,625,000
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$3,125,000
- Boston Red Sox (2000-01)$2,125,000
- Boston Red Sox (1999-00)$625,000
- Boston Red Sox (1998-99)$245,000
- Boston Red Sox (1997-98)$172,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!
- How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?Donald Trump is in the middle of a controversial Presidential campaign that quickly costing him millions and millions of dollars...
- Andy Warhol's 'One Dollar Bill' Just Sold for More Than $30M at AuctionOne Dollar Bill is a painting by Andy Warhol that recently fetched more than $30 million on the auction block at Sotheby's in London.