Derek Lowe net worth: Derek Lowe is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Derek Lowe was born in Dearborn, Michigan, and lettered in basketball, baseball, golf, and soccer. He was set to attend Eastern Michigan University on a basketball scholarship, when the Seattle Mariners drafted him instead. He played in the Minor Leagues through 1996. He was called up to the Majors in April of 1997, and went on to play for part of the season, before being traded to the Boston Red Sox. He remained with the Red Sox through 2004, helping them to two World Series wins. He then began playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2005, and remained with them through 2008. He then signed with the Atlanta Braves. He played moderately well for the team through 2011, and then signed with the Cleveland Indians briefly. In 2012, he began playing for the New York Yankees. He played one season with the Yankees, and started 2013 with the Texas Rangers. However, he announced his retirement in July of 2013.
Derek Lowe Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 1, 1973 (42 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
Derek Christopher Lowe
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Derek Lowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2012-13)$1,250,000
- Cleveland Indians (2011-12)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$15,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$4,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$3,625,000
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$3,125,000
- Boston Red Sox (2000-01)$2,125,000
- Boston Red Sox (1999-00)$625,000
- Boston Red Sox (1998-99)$245,000
- Boston Red Sox (1997-98)$172,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.