Derek Lowe net worth: Derek Lowe is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Derek Lowe was born in Dearborn, Michigan, and lettered in basketball, baseball, golf, and soccer. He was set to attend Eastern Michigan University on a basketball scholarship, when the Seattle Mariners drafted him instead. He played in the Minor Leagues through 1996. He was called up to the Majors in April of 1997, and went on to play for part of the season, before being traded to the Boston Red Sox. He remained with the Red Sox through 2004, helping them to two World Series wins. He then began playing for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2005, and remained with them through 2008. He then signed with the Atlanta Braves. He played moderately well for the team through 2011, and then signed with the Cleveland Indians briefly. In 2012, he began playing for the New York Yankees. He played one season with the Yankees, and started 2013 with the Texas Rangers. However, he announced his retirement in July of 2013.
Derek Lowe Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 1, 1973
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.98 m)
229 lbs (104 kg)
Derek Christopher Lowe
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
If You Live On This Teeny Tiny Miami Island, You've Won The Game Of Lifeon Aug 2, 2015
A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!on Aug 2, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This Weekon Aug 2, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
After Signing A $41.5 Million Extension Less Than A Year Ago, This NFL Player Is Already Off The Teamon Aug 2, 2015
Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndon Aug 2, 2015
Did You Know You There's An App To Order A Helicopter On Your Phone?!?on Aug 2, 2015
Derek Lowe Earnings
Click to Expand
- Texas Rangers (2012-13)$1,250,000
- Cleveland Indians (2011-12)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$15,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$15,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2007-08)$10,000,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2006-07)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2005-06)$9,500,000
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2004-05)$7,000,000
- Boston Red Sox (2003-04)$4,500,000
- Boston Red Sox (2002-03)$3,625,000
- Boston Red Sox (2001-02)$3,125,000
- Boston Red Sox (2000-01)$2,125,000
- Boston Red Sox (1999-00)$625,000
- Boston Red Sox (1998-99)$245,000
- Boston Red Sox (1997-98)$172,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- From Beyoncé To Sara Blakely: 8 Pieces Of Advice From Today's Wealthiest WomenHere are some words of wisdom from some of the wealthiest women on the planet.
- Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 MillionBacall supposedly bought the mahogany-paneled apartment for around $48,000, at the most, in 1961. So the deal is a coup for her estate.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.