Dennis Eckersley net worth: Dennis Eckersley is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $20 million dollars. Dennis Eckersley was born in Oakland, California, and played both baseball and football in high school. He ultimately chose to give up football and focus on baseball. The Cleveland Indians drafted him directly out of high school, and he spent three years in the Minor Leagues, before being called up to Majors in 1975. He went on to win the AL Rookie Pitcher of the Year Award that year. After three successful seasons with the Cleveland Indians, including pitching a no-hitter in May of 1977, he was traded to the Boston Red Sox. He then played for the Chicago Cubs, the Oakland Athletics, the St. Louis Cardinals, and the Boston Red Sox again, before retiring in 1998. He is a 6-time All Star, a World Series champion, an American League MVP, and an AL Cy Young Award winner. He was inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame in 2004.
Dennis Eckersley Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Oct 3, 1954 (61 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)
190 lbs (86.2 kg)
Dennis Lee Eckersley, The Eck, dennis_eckersley
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Buy Rhianna's Former House For $14.1 Millionon Feb 6, 2016
Dennis Eckersley Earnings
Click to Expand
- Boston Red Sox (1997-98)$1,500,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1996-97)$1,625,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (1995-96)$2,250,000
- Oakland Athletics (1994-95)$2,861,113
- Oakland Athletics (1993-94)$3,800,000
- Oakland Athletics (1992-93)$3,800,000
- Oakland Athletics (1991-92)$3,150,000
- Oakland Athletics (1990-91)$3,000,000
- Oakland Athletics (1989-90)$787,500
- Oakland Athletics (1988-89)$1,062,500
- Oakland Athletics (1987-88)$650,000
- Oakland Athletics (1986-87)$833,333
- Chicago Cubs (1985-86)$783,333
- Chicago Cubs (1984-85)$750,000
- Boston Red Sox (1978-79)$152,333
- Boston Red Sox (1977-78)$152,333
- Cleveland Indians (1976-77)$152,333
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.Back when he was a young hotshot in the league, Spencer Haywood was given a choice by Nike. His decision ultimately cost him a HUGE amount of money.
- The Wealth Gap: The Richest 62 People In The World Vs. Everyone ElseThe richest 62 people in the world would all fit onto a bus. Those 62 people have as much cold, hard cash (and assets) as half of the population of the world. And thank God they do, so that we have things to write about at Celebrity Net Worth!
- Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas MansionMike Tyson has made and blown a fortune during his lifetime, but apparently things are on the up and up now. They must be, for him to be able to afford buying a 10,000 square foot home in Las Vegas.
- The 10 Most Successful NBA OwnersYou might be surprised by which NBA teams' owners are the most successful. Here's a clue: success on the court isn't always an indicator...