Chipper Jones net worth and salary: Chipper Jones is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $110 million dollars. Larry Wayne Jones, Jr. was born in DeLand, Florida in April 1972. He was nicknamed Chipper for being a "chip off the old block" of his father Larry. He started playing in Little League at 7 years old. He was a starting pitcher and shortstop in high school and won a state double-A championship. He was drafted by the Atlanta Braves as the #1 selection in the 1990 MLB Draft. He started playing in the minors in 1991, before being called up to the majors in 1993. At the time of his MLB debut he was the youngest player in the league. Chipper tore his ACL and spent the 1994 season on the DL. As an official rookie in 1995 he led all rookies in six categories. He won a World Series championship with the Braves in 1995 and won the National League MVP award in 1999. Jones spent his entire 19 year career with the Braves, mostly playing third base. He holds the record for most RBIs for a third baseman and is second on the all-time switch hitters RBI list. He had his #10 retired by the Atlanta Braves and was inducted into the team's Hall of Fame in 2013.
Chipper Jones Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1972 (43 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
185 lbs (83.914588 kg)
Larry Wayne Jones, Jr., Larry Wayne, Larry Wayne "Chipper" Jones, Jr., Larry Wayne Jones, Chipper
Here's Exactly How Much Kobe Bryant Made From Salary And Endorsements During His Entire Careeron Dec 1, 2015
10 People Just Paid An Insane Amount Of Money For A Pair Of Eminem's Latest Nike Air Jordanson Dec 1, 2015
Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Announce Staggering Wealth Donation In Honor Of Daughter's Birthon Dec 2, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
How Much Would You Pay To Have Unlimited Flights Around The World Forever?on Dec 1, 2015
After Gathering Dust In A Barn For 40 Years, A Classic Bentley Owned By James Bond Writer Ian Fleming Is Now For Saleon Dec 1, 2015
Competency Of Viacom Billionaire Called Into Question In Epic And Salacious Courtroom Showdownon Dec 1, 2015
5-Hour Energy Drink Billionaire Is Using His Billions And His Brains To Save The World In A Few Very Unique Wayson Dec 1, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Chipper Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2012-13)$13,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2011-12)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$10,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$16,061,802
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$15,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$13,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$11,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$10,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$4,175,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$2,550,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$1,525,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$825,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$114,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The First Lamborghini Model Ever Made Is Now Selling For $1 MillionLamborghini has become one of the best known brands in luxury cars, but the company started off slowly before making some of the fastest cars available.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving PledgePrince Alwaleed bin Talal has a net worth of $32 billion and he wants to spend it all to save and unify the world. He has joined The Giving Pledge to do so...