Chipper Jones net worth and salary: Chipper Jones is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $110 million dollars. Larry Wayne Jones, Jr. was born in DeLand, Florida in April 1972. He was nicknamed Chipper for being a "chip off the old block" of his father Larry. He started playing in Little League at 7 years old. He was a starting pitcher and shortstop in high school and won a state double-A championship. He was drafted by the Atlanta Braves as the #1 selection in the 1990 MLB Draft. He started playing in the minors in 1991, before being called up to the majors in 1993. At the time of his MLB debut he was the youngest player in the league. Chipper tore his ACL and spent the 1994 season on the DL. As an official rookie in 1995 he led all rookies in six categories. He won a World Series championship with the Braves in 1995 and won the National League MVP award in 1999. Jones spent his entire 19 year career with the Braves, mostly playing third base. He holds the record for most RBIs for a third baseman and is second on the all-time switch hitters RBI list. He had his #10 retired by the Atlanta Braves and was inducted into the team's Hall of Fame in 2013.
Chipper Jones Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Larry Wayne Jones, Jr., Larry Wayne, Larry Wayne "Chipper" Jones, Jr., Larry Wayne Jones, Chipper
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
185 lbs (83.914588 kg)
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.on Jul 1, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Billionaire Offers $250,000 To Anyone Who Streaks In Front Of Chicago Mayer Rahm Emmanuelon Jul 1, 2015
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?on Jul 1, 2015
Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales Nationwideon Jul 1, 2015
How Fred DeLuca Turned A $1,000 Loan Into A $2.6 Billion Subway Sandwich Fortune (And Why The Company Is Struggling Today)on Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Why Is Tesla Borrowing $750 Million?on Jul 1, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Chipper Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2012-13)$13,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2011-12)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$10,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$16,061,802
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$15,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$13,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$11,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$10,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$4,175,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$2,550,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$1,525,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$825,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$114,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! So...Was Bobby's Contract Brilliant Or Horrendously Stupid?As you probably know, today is international Bobby Bonilla day. So, was Bobby's decision to take an annuity instead of lump sum actually that brilliant?
- Want To Know How Much Jeb Bush Made Every Year For The Last 33 Years??? Hint! - It's A Lot.Apparently Republic Presidential candidate Jeb Bush has nothing to hide when it comes to his personal finances, because he just released 33 years worth of tax returns. And I went through them all :)
- How Does The New Batmobile Compare To Previous Versions?Now that the new Batmobile has been introduced, how does it stack up against the Batmobiles of the past?
- Tiger Woods' Horrible Playing Is Ruining Retail Sales NationwideTiger Woods' golf game has hit rock bottom, and now retailers are complaining because his items aren't selling.