Chipper Jones net worth and salary: Chipper Jones is an American retired professional baseball player who has a net worth of $110 million dollars. Larry Wayne Jones, Jr. was born in DeLand, Florida in April 1972. He was nicknamed Chipper for being a "chip off the old block" of his father Larry. He started playing in Little League at 7 years old. He was a starting pitcher and shortstop in high school and won a state double-A championship. He was drafted by the Atlanta Braves as the #1 selection in the 1990 MLB Draft. He started playing in the minors in 1991, before being called up to the majors in 1993. At the time of his MLB debut he was the youngest player in the league. Chipper tore his ACL and spent the 1994 season on the DL. As an official rookie in 1995 he led all rookies in six categories. He won a World Series championship with the Braves in 1995 and won the National League MVP award in 1999. Jones spent his entire 19 year career with the Braves, mostly playing third base. He holds the record for most RBIs for a third baseman and is second on the all-time switch hitters RBI list. He had his #10 retired by the Atlanta Braves and was inducted into the team's Hall of Fame in 2013.
Chipper Jones Net Worth
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1972 (44 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 2 in (1.905 m)
185 lbs (83.914588 kg)
Larry Wayne Jones, Jr., Larry Wayne, Larry Wayne "Chipper" Jones, Jr., Larry Wayne Jones, Chipper
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
LeBron James Vs. Dr. Dre - Who Will Become A Billionaire First?on May 24, 2016
Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking Priceon May 24, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US Debton May 24, 2016
El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By Mexicoon May 24, 2016
Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax Collectorson May 24, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
Chipper Jones Earnings
Click to Expand
- Atlanta Braves (2012-13)$13,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2011-12)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2010-11)$14,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2009-10)$10,000,000
- Atlanta Braves (2008-09)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2007-08)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2006-07)$12,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2005-06)$16,061,802
- Atlanta Braves (2004-05)$15,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2003-04)$13,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2002-03)$11,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2001-02)$10,333,333
- Atlanta Braves (2000-01)$4,750,000
- Atlanta Braves (1999-00)$4,175,000
- Atlanta Braves (1998-99)$2,550,000
- Atlanta Braves (1997-98)$1,525,000
- Atlanta Braves (1996-97)$825,000
- Atlanta Braves (1995-96)$114,000
- Atlanta Braves (1994-95)$109,000
- Atlanta Braves (1993-94)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very RichDonald Trump recently provided a list of his assets to the Federal Election Commission. Is the presumptive Republican nominee really worth the $10 billion he claims?
- French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!Xavier Niel is a French high school dropout who made his $8.1 billion fortune in technology. Now, he's bringing his unconventional software engineering school to Silicon Valley. The school, called 42, will train future computer programmers for free.
- The Billionaires Banding Together To Bid On Ailing Yahoo!Yahoo has been on shaky ground for some time. Now it appears that the pioneering Internet search engine is putting itself on the market and an unlikely pair of billionaires has teamed up to pursue a possible purchase.
- Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three YearsABC renews Jimmy Kimmel, currently television's longest-running late night host, for another three years. Kimmel's currently makes $10 million a year, and could stand to earn more as his contract continues.