Carlos Zambrano Net Worth and salary: Carlos Zambrano is a Venezuelan professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Born in 1981 in Puerto Cabello, Venezuela, Carlos Zambrano began his Major League Baseball career with the Chicago Cubs, signing as a free agent in 1997. He made his big league debut on August 20, 2001. Zambrano became a regular starter with the Cubs in 2003, compiling a 13-11 record with a 3.11 ERA and 168 strikeouts. Throughout his career, he's amassed a 132-91 record with 1,637 strikeouts. Zambrano is considered to be one of the better-hitting pitchers in MLB. He is batting .238 for his career, knocking in 71 runs and hitting 24 homeruns. He is a three-time All-Star with the Cubs, a three-time Silver Slugger, and led the National League in wins in 2006, becoming the first Venezuelan to ever do so. Zambrano recorded his first career no-hitter against the Houston Astros on September 14, 2008. He was traded to the Miami Marlins in 2012, but put together a disappointing campaign with a 7-10 record and 4.94 ERA. Zambrano was released into free agency and landed a minor league deal with the Philadelphia Phillies. That deal was terminated in July, and Zambrano remains a free agent.
Carlos Zambrano Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 1, 1981 (35 years old)
275 lbs (124.7 kg)
Carlos Alberto Zambrano
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Carlos Zambrano Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Marlins (2012-13)$18,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2011-12)$18,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (2010-11)$18,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (2009-10)$18,750,000
- Chicago Cubs (2008-09)$16,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2007-08)$12,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (2006-07)$6,500,000
- Chicago Cubs (2005-06)$3,760,000
- Chicago Cubs (2004-05)$450,000
- Chicago Cubs (2003-04)$340,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.
- Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 MillionAccording to the SEC, Ash Narayan fraudulently invested over $30 million of the athletes' money in The Ticket Reserve, a failing online ticketing platform.
- Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?The Israeli government is considering a proposal to build an artificial island off the small Gaza Strip coast for $5 billion. The island would be used mainly as an airport and seaport.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.