Carlos Zambrano Net Worth and salary: Carlos Zambrano is a Venezuelan professional baseball player who has a net worth of $60 million dollars. Born in 1981 in Puerto Cabello, Venezuela, Carlos Zambrano began his Major League Baseball career with the Chicago Cubs, signing as a free agent in 1997. He made his big league debut on August 20, 2001. Zambrano became a regular starter with the Cubs in 2003, compiling a 13-11 record with a 3.11 ERA and 168 strikeouts. Throughout his career, he's amassed a 132-91 record with 1,637 strikeouts. Zambrano is considered to be one of the better-hitting pitchers in MLB. He is batting .238 for his career, knocking in 71 runs and hitting 24 homeruns. He is a three-time All-Star with the Cubs, a three-time Silver Slugger, and led the National League in wins in 2006, becoming the first Venezuelan to ever do so. Zambrano recorded his first career no-hitter against the Houston Astros on September 14, 2008. He was traded to the Miami Marlins in 2012, but put together a disappointing campaign with a 7-10 record and 4.94 ERA. Zambrano was released into free agency and landed a minor league deal with the Philadelphia Phillies. That deal was terminated in July, and Zambrano remains a free agent.
Carlos Zambrano Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 1, 1981 (34 years old)
275 lbs (124.7 kg)
Carlos Alberto Zambrano
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
For A Guy Who Is "Bankrupt," 50 Cent Sure Keeps A Lot Of Cash Lying Around The House...on Nov 30, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
How Armstrong Williams Became A Media Mogul And The Largest Black TV Channel Owner In The USon Nov 30, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Tony Robbins' Secret To Wealth Is All About Perspectiveon Nov 29, 2015
Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity Eventon Nov 28, 2015
Model Sues Lil Wayne's Trukfit Clothing Lineon Nov 29, 2015
Amazing Human Being Alert: Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Joins The Giving Pledgeon Nov 30, 2015
Carlos Zambrano Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Marlins (2012-13)$18,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2011-12)$18,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (2010-11)$18,875,000
- Chicago Cubs (2009-10)$18,750,000
- Chicago Cubs (2008-09)$16,000,000
- Chicago Cubs (2007-08)$12,400,000
- Chicago Cubs (2006-07)$6,500,000
- Chicago Cubs (2005-06)$3,760,000
- Chicago Cubs (2004-05)$450,000
- Chicago Cubs (2003-04)$340,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- A Brazilian Senator And A Billionaire CEO Were Just Arrested On Corruption ChargesIt's not a great time to be getting kickbacks in Brazil, and it's not a great time to be the one making the kickbacks, either.
- Amazing Human Being Alert: Billionaire Chuck Feeney Donates $177 Million To Dementia ResearchBillionaire Chuck Feeney has made a career out of being a pretty amazing human being. His "Giving While Living" philosophy has led him to give away 99% of his once $7.5 billion fortune so far. Now, Feeney has made another astoundingly large donation...
- This Financial Analyst Wants To Eradicate Veteran PovertyCertified financial analyst, Shawn Dorrough, has created a plan to help reduce the poverty rates amongst veterans. Basic yet essential info!
- Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In AmericaChina's wealthiest man is investing billions in America, but why?!