Carlos Beltran net worth and salary: Carlos Beltran is a Puerto-Rican born professional baseball player who has a net worth of $80 million. Beltran was born in Manati, Puerto Rico on April 24, 1977. He attended Fernando Callejo High School where he played both volleyball and baseball. At his father's urging, Carlos eventually gave up volleyball to concentrate solely on baseball. He was drafted onto the Kansas City Royals' rookie team in 1995 and four years later he was the team's starting center fielder and leadoff hitter. He soon moved up to the third batting position and was voted American League Rookie of the Year. During his career to date, Carlos has been an 8 time All-Star, three time Gold Glove Award winner and a two time Silver Slugger Award winner. He's also a member of the 30-30 club and the 300-300 club. As of this writing, Carlos has earned more than $160 million in salary during his baseball career. His highest salary to date is the $19.4 million he earned from the New York Mets during the 2009-2010 season. In 2005 Beltran was seriously injured in a collision with outfielder Mike Cameron, when they both went for a ball in shallow right center field. The head on collision caused Beltran to suffer with vertigo for a while. Cameron suffered a concussion, broken cheekbones and temporary loss of vision. Beltran is the founder of the Carlos Beltran Baseball Academy in the town of Florida, Puerto Rico. The teachers at the Academy are former MBL players. Beltran resides in Port Washinton, New York and Manati, Puerto Rico. He is the cousin of the San Diego Padres center fielder, Reymond Fuentes.
Carlos Beltran Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Apr 24, 1977
United States of America
215 lbs (97.5 kg)
Carlos Beltran, Carlos Iván Beltrán, Carlos I. Beltrán, Carlos Ivan Beltran, The New Mr. October, Mr. October Jr., Señor Octubre, The Real Mr. October
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Carlos Beltran Earnings
Click to Expand
- St. Louis Cardinals (2013-14)$13,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2012-13)$13,000,000
- New York Mets (2011-12)$19,325,436
- New York Mets (2010-11)$19,401,569
- New York Mets (2009-10)$19,243,682
- New York Mets (2008-09)$18,622,809
- New York Mets (2007-08)$13,571,429
- New York Mets (2006-07)$13,571,428
- New York Mets (2005-06)$11,571,429
- Kansas City Royals (2004-05)$9,000,000
- Kansas City Royals (2003-04)$6,000,000
- Kansas City Royals (2002-03)$3,500,000
- Kansas City Royals (2001-02)$425,000
- Kansas City Royals (2000-01)$350,000
- Kansas City Royals (1999-00)$200,000
- Kansas City Royals (1998-99)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary DealSeattle Seahawks had to be getting worried as Russell Wilson's contract deadline drew near, but they don't need to be worried anymore. The team finally made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.