Carl Pavano is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Born on January 8, 1976 in New Britain, Connecticut, Pavano is best known for his role as pitcher in Major League Baseball. Pitching and batting right-handed, Pavano has played for the Montreal Expos, the Florida Marlins, the New York Yankees, the Cleveland Indians, and the Minnesota Twins. He was an All-star in 2004 and won the World Series championship in 2003 with the Florida Marlins. He began playing baseball in high school and maintains a win-loss record of 108-107, an earned run average of 4.39, and a WHIP record of 1.34 and 1,091 strikeouts. Pavano has an array of signature pitches, including the sinker, four-seam fastball, slider, and changeup. Many know him as a sinkerballer. Pavano has received several honors preceding the MLB including Eastern League All-star and Pitcher of the Year, Baseball America first team Minor League All-star, Red Sox Minor League Player of the Year, Double-A All-star, and Triple-A All-star. Pavano is now a free agent but became starting Opening Day pitcher for the Minnesota Twins in 2012 after several players suffered injuries prohibiting them from playing. Pavano was also a starter for the Florida Marlins during the World Series.
Carl Pavano Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 8, 1976
United States of America
240 lbs (108.9 kg)
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
The Highest Paid Film Actresses Of 2015on Sep 3, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Tidal Accused Apple Of Doing Something Sinister Over The Weekend...on Sep 2, 2015
Carl Pavano Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Twins (2011-12)$8,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2010-11)$8,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2009-10)$7,000,000
- Cleveland Indians (2008-09)$1,500,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$10,000,000
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$8,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$9,000,000
- Florida Marlins (2003-04)$3,800,000
- Florida Marlins (2002-03)$1,500,000
- Montreal Expos (2001-02)$1,312,500
- Montreal Expos (2000-01)$1,300,000
- Montreal Expos (1999-00)$255,000
- Montreal Expos (1998-99)$225,000
- Montreal Expos (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....The NFL commissioner is supposed to protect the integrity of the shield, but that is something Roger Goodell has struggled to do since he became commissioner. However, if the owners wanted to get rid of him it may be too expensive.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.