Carl Pavano is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $35 million. Born on January 8, 1976 in New Britain, Connecticut, Pavano is best known for his role as pitcher in Major League Baseball. Pitching and batting right-handed, Pavano has played for the Montreal Expos, the Florida Marlins, the New York Yankees, the Cleveland Indians, and the Minnesota Twins. He was an All-star in 2004 and won the World Series championship in 2003 with the Florida Marlins. He began playing baseball in high school and maintains a win-loss record of 108-107, an earned run average of 4.39, and a WHIP record of 1.34 and 1,091 strikeouts. Pavano has an array of signature pitches, including the sinker, four-seam fastball, slider, and changeup. Many know him as a sinkerballer. Pavano has received several honors preceding the MLB including Eastern League All-star and Pitcher of the Year, Baseball America first team Minor League All-star, Red Sox Minor League Player of the Year, Double-A All-star, and Triple-A All-star. Pavano is now a free agent but became starting Opening Day pitcher for the Minnesota Twins in 2012 after several players suffered injuries prohibiting them from playing. Pavano was also a starter for the Florida Marlins during the World Series.
Carl Pavano Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jan 8, 1976 (40 years old)
United States of America
240 lbs (108.9 kg)
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Carl Pavano Earnings
Click to Expand
- Minnesota Twins (2011-12)$8,500,000
- Minnesota Twins (2010-11)$8,000,000
- Minnesota Twins (2009-10)$7,000,000
- Cleveland Indians (2008-09)$1,500,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$11,000,000
- New York Yankees (2006-07)$10,000,000
- New York Yankees (2005-06)$8,000,000
- New York Yankees (2004-05)$9,000,000
- Florida Marlins (2003-04)$3,800,000
- Florida Marlins (2002-03)$1,500,000
- Montreal Expos (2001-02)$1,312,500
- Montreal Expos (2000-01)$1,300,000
- Montreal Expos (1999-00)$255,000
- Montreal Expos (1998-99)$225,000
- Montreal Expos (1997-98)$170,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.