Cal Ripken Jr. Net Worth: Cal Ripken Jr. is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $75 million. Cal Ripken is most famous for being a professional baseball player who played for the Baltimore Orioles for 21 years. Cal Ripken, Jr. was born on August 24, 1960 in Havre de Grace, Maryland and played his entire professional career for the Baltimore Orioles as a shortstop and third baseman. During his 21 season career, Ripken compiled 3,184 hits, 431 home runs, and 1,695 runs batted in. He won two Gold Glove Awards for his defense, was a 19-time All-Star, and was twice named American League Most Valuable Player. Ripken grew up traveling around the United States as his father was a player and coach in the Orioles' organization. Ripken, Jr. was drafted by the Orioles in the second round of the 1978 MLB Draft. He made his major league debut in 1981 as a third baseman. That year, Ripken also won the AL Rookie of the Year Award and began his consecutive games played streak. Ripken is perhaps best remembered for breaking Lou Gehrig's record for consecutive games played, a record that had stood for 56 years and many deemed unbreakable. Cal Ripken, Jr. was elected into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 2007, his first year of eligibility.
Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cal Ripken, Jr.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1960
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Calvin Edwin Ripken, Calvin Edwin Ripken Jr., Calvin E. Ripken Jr., Iron Man, Cal, Rip, Junior
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
How New Clippers Forward Josh Smith Just Became The Most Despised Man In The NBAon Jul 28, 2015
Think Your Extended Family Hates You? Well, At Least You Never Cost Them $4.3 Billion...on Jul 28, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Instead Of Earning Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollars, The Co-Founder Of Domino's Pizza Made One Huge Mistake...on Jul 29, 2015
Russell Wilson Just Turned Down $21 Million A Year From The Seahawks… Is He Crazy?on Jul 29, 2015
Meet The Family That Built Their $14 Billion Fortune On OxyContinon Jul 28, 2015
What Is New England Patriots QB Tom Brady Still Fighting For?on Jul 30, 2015
Cal Ripken Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Orioles (2001-02)$6,300,000
- Baltimore Orioles (2000-01)$6,300,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,500,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,400,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,850,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,650,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$6,700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$5,500,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$5,200,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$2,100,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$2,566,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$1,316,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1989-90)$2,466,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1988-89)$1,700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1987-88)$1,350,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1986-87)$1,150,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1985-86)$800,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1984-85)$700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1983-84)$180,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.
- Will Chris Brown Finally Turn His Life Around After A Series Of Recent Troubles?Chris Brown is experiencing a roller coaster of emotions right now. Can he turn his life around and head in a positive direction??
- Are NFL Fans Finally Getting Tired Of Paying Too Much To Watch Football?When DirecTV came out with the Sunday Ticket, making it possible for fans to watch their favorite team even if they are in the wrong market, it was heralded as a great thing. Now, it is being called "too expensive."