Cal Ripken Jr. Net Worth: Cal Ripken Jr. is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $75 million. Cal Ripken is most famous for being a professional baseball player who played for the Baltimore Orioles for 21 years. Cal Ripken, Jr. was born on August 24, 1960 in Havre de Grace, Maryland and played his entire professional career for the Baltimore Orioles as a shortstop and third baseman. During his 21 season career, Ripken compiled 3,184 hits, 431 home runs, and 1,695 runs batted in. He won two Gold Glove Awards for his defense, was a 19-time All-Star, and was twice named American League Most Valuable Player. Ripken grew up traveling around the United States as his father was a player and coach in the Orioles' organization. Ripken, Jr. was drafted by the Orioles in the second round of the 1978 MLB Draft. He made his major league debut in 1981 as a third baseman. That year, Ripken also won the AL Rookie of the Year Award and began his consecutive games played streak. Ripken is perhaps best remembered for breaking Lou Gehrig's record for consecutive games played, a record that had stood for 56 years and many deemed unbreakable. Cal Ripken, Jr. was elected into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 2007, his first year of eligibility.
Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cal Ripken, Jr.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1960 (55 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Calvin Edwin Ripken, Calvin Edwin Ripken Jr., Calvin E. Ripken Jr., Iron Man, Cal, Rip, Junior
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
Golden State Warriors Sign Extremely Lucrative Arena Naming Rights Dealon Feb 7, 2016
What Did Steve Jobs Know About Billionaires That We Don't?on Feb 6, 2016
Five Celebrities Who Got Nothing From Their Divorceson Feb 5, 2016
The First New Acura NSX Just Sold For Over $1 Millionon Feb 5, 2016
Martin Shkreli's E*Trade Account Has Plummeted In Valueon Feb 5, 2016
Cal Ripken Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Orioles (2001-02)$6,300,000
- Baltimore Orioles (2000-01)$6,300,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,500,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,400,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,850,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,650,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$6,700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$5,500,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$5,200,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$2,100,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$2,566,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$1,316,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1989-90)$2,466,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1988-89)$1,700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1987-88)$1,350,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1986-87)$1,150,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1985-86)$800,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1984-85)$700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1983-84)$180,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Eccentric Millionaire John McAfee is Making a ComebackRenegade and eccentric cybersecurity pioneer John McAfee is back in the news with new business ventures, documentaries, and a bid for the White House.
- Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And AllBeacher's Madhouse creator Jeff Beacher offers $90 million for the Playboy Mansion and plans to turn it into a members-only resort. But most importantly, he wants Hef to stay!
- Ferrari Spider Falls Just Short Of World RecordAlthough it fell just short of the world record at $38 million (for another classic Ferrari), the Spider Scaglietti still went for more than its estimated sale price of $31 to $35.5 million.
- Hedge Fund Billionaire Flips Miami Condo For $13 Million Profit After Just 5 MonthsKen Griffin, the billionaire hedge fund manager, has been on a real estate buying streak for the last few years. Now, he's trying to unload two of his recently purchased condos in Miami.