Cal Ripken Jr. Net Worth: Cal Ripken Jr. is a retired American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $75 million. Cal Ripken is most famous for being a professional baseball player who played for the Baltimore Orioles for 21 years. Cal Ripken, Jr. was born on August 24, 1960 in Havre de Grace, Maryland and played his entire professional career for the Baltimore Orioles as a shortstop and third baseman. During his 21 season career, Ripken compiled 3,184 hits, 431 home runs, and 1,695 runs batted in. He won two Gold Glove Awards for his defense, was a 19-time All-Star, and was twice named American League Most Valuable Player. Ripken grew up traveling around the United States as his father was a player and coach in the Orioles' organization. Ripken, Jr. was drafted by the Orioles in the second round of the 1978 MLB Draft. He made his major league debut in 1981 as a third baseman. That year, Ripken also won the AL Rookie of the Year Award and began his consecutive games played streak. Ripken is perhaps best remembered for breaking Lou Gehrig's record for consecutive games played, a record that had stood for 56 years and many deemed unbreakable. Cal Ripken, Jr. was elected into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 2007, his first year of eligibility.
Cal Ripken Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Cal Ripken, Jr.
Date of Birth
Aug 24, 1960 (55 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 3 in (1.93 m)
225 lbs (102.1 kg)
Calvin Edwin Ripken, Calvin Edwin Ripken Jr., Calvin E. Ripken Jr., Iron Man, Cal, Rip, Junior
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Cal Ripken Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- Baltimore Orioles (2001-02)$6,300,000
- Baltimore Orioles (2000-01)$6,300,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1999-00)$6,500,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1998-99)$6,400,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1997-98)$6,850,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1996-97)$6,650,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1995-96)$6,700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1994-95)$5,500,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1993-94)$5,200,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1992-93)$2,100,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1991-92)$2,566,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1990-91)$1,316,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1989-90)$2,466,667
- Baltimore Orioles (1988-89)$1,700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1987-88)$1,350,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1986-87)$1,150,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1985-86)$800,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1984-85)$700,000
- Baltimore Orioles (1983-84)$180,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- "Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet FirmEvery day, millions of people play "Clash of Clans" on their smartphones or tablets. These millions of players are making billions of dollars for game developer Supercell.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.