Bobby Cox Net Worth: Bobby Cox is a former Major League Baseball player and manager who has a net worth of $45 million. Bobby Cox built his net worth as a player, playing third base and as a manager. Bobby was awarded the "Manager of the Year" award four times and has managed over four thousand games. Born Robert Joseph "Bobby" Cox on May 21, 1941, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, he made a name for himself with his successful managerial career. Even though he initially embarked on a career as a baseball third baseman, his bad knees made him realize that his calling is being a manager instead. From 1978 to 1981, he first managed the Atlanta Braves, and then led the Toronto Blue Jays from 1982 to 1985. Next, he rejoined the Braves as a general manager in 1985. While through the 2000s season, he got back to the manager's role and remained there until he retired in 2010. Bobby Cox was the man who took the Atlanta Braves to the World Series championship in 1995. His achievements in the sport made him rank fourth on the Baseball All-time Managerial Wins list. Off the field, he is Pamela Cox's husband and a father of eight.
Bobby Cox Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Baseball player, Manager, Coach
Date of Birth
180 lbs (81.6 kg)
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right Nowon Jul 3, 2015
How Much Money Do NBA Draft Picks Make?on Jul 2, 2015
When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...on Jun 30, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A Championshipon Jul 2, 2015
Comparing The Highest Paid Athletes In The World In 1984 To 2014. What A Difference 30 Years Makes!!!on Jul 2, 2015
King Of Donations! How Much Money Did Michael Jackson Donate To Charities?on Jun 24, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Bobby Cox Earnings
- New York Yankees (1968-69)$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- The 5 Most Valuable Start Ups In The World Right NowIt wasn't all that long ago that a great valuation for a tech startup was $1 billion. Now there is a small but impressive group of startups with a valuation of $20 billion or more. These are the most valuable startups in the world right now.
- Carmelo Anthony's Contract Is Going To Keep The Knicks From Winning A ChampionshipCarmelo Anthony and the New York Knicks, who have been mired in mediocrity for years. So why throw more money away on him?
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The BMW M6Today's Amazing Car Of The Day is the BMW M6 which is a really nice luxury car that is not too ridiculously priced.
- LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...Is LeBron James really letting go of this modern compound, with its home theater, infinity pool, and docking space for two 60' yachts?! Seems so.