Bobby Cox Net Worth: Bobby Cox is a former Major League Baseball player and manager who has a net worth of $45 million. Bobby Cox built his net worth as a player, playing third base and as a manager. Bobby was awarded the "Manager of the Year" award four times and has managed over four thousand games. Born Robert Joseph "Bobby" Cox on May 21, 1941, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, he made a name for himself with his successful managerial career. Even though he initially embarked on a career as a baseball third baseman, his bad knees made him realize that his calling is being a manager instead. From 1978 to 1981, he first managed the Atlanta Braves, and then led the Toronto Blue Jays from 1982 to 1985. Next, he rejoined the Braves as a general manager in 1985. While through the 2000s season, he got back to the manager's role and remained there until he retired in 2010. Bobby Cox was the man who took the Atlanta Braves to the World Series championship in 1995. His achievements in the sport made him rank fourth on the Baseball All-time Managerial Wins list. Off the field, he is Pamela Cox's husband and a father of eight.
Bobby Cox Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
May 21, 1941
Baseball player, Manager, Coach
180 lbs (81.6 kg)
How Much Money Has Will Smith Made From His Films... So Far?on Aug 26, 2015
Floyd Mayweather Drops Almost $5 Million On Extremely Limited Hypercaron Aug 26, 2015
Mind-Boggling Beverly Hills Estate Hits The Market For $135 Millionon Aug 27, 2015
Michael Jordan Has Zero Influence On Who Wears His Shoes, And The Reason Why Is Kind Of Strange...on Aug 27, 2015
Fetty Wap Keeps Destroying Music Records...on Aug 27, 2015
Dr. Dre's 'Compton' Album Sales Dip 85% In A Week... And We May Know The Reason Whyon Aug 26, 2015
50 Cent Agrees To Re-List Connecticut Mansion As Part Of Bankruptcy Filingon Aug 27, 2015
Would You Accept $3 Million To Perform At A Wedding? Not If Your Name Is Taylor Swift...on Aug 27, 2015
Would You Pay $5.2 Million For Michael Moore's Lake House? Check It Out!on Aug 27, 2015
Ten Rich Celebrities Who Have Proven That Money Equals Poweron Aug 25, 2015
Bobby Cox Earnings
- New York Yankees (1968-69)$10,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Buffalo Bills Could Soon Have Over $250 Million In Contracts On The Defensive FrontBetween the three, that's a total of $163.3 million in contracts. If the team wants to keep Marcell Dareus in the fold, they are going to have to pay him a bundle. Rumor has it they are willing to do so, and have offered him a six-year deal worth $90 million.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 19 – August 25)This week celebrities have been buying, selling, and upgrading their cars so let's take a closer look.
- Golfer Ernie Els Donates Millions To Build Special School For Autistic ChildrenRecently, Ernie Els was in Jupiter, Florida, to see a project he has been involved in for eight years and to which he has donated a lot of time and money become reality – the Els Center of Excellence, a special school for autistic children.
- Alicia Keys And Swizz Beatz List New Jersey Mansion For $14.9 MillionKnown as enthusiastic art collectors, Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz recently renovated the main house, adding an art gallery wing with high ceilings.