Bobby Abreu net worth and salary: Bobby Abreu is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million and annual salary of $9 million. During his career so far, Bobby Abreu has earned nearly $130 million in salary alone. Abreu gained his net worth as an outfielder for teams, such as New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers. Abreu is currently a free agent. After playing in the Venezuelan winter baseball league, Abreu was acquired by Houston Astros as an amateur free agent. During his time with the team, he was named the Astros minor league player of the year in 1996 and soon after he made his major league debut. Abreu then moved to Philadelphia Phillies in 1998. His record-breaking performance with the Phillies was ranked the third in the National League, making him the highest-paid outfielder at the time. He was the winner of the National League All-Star Final Vote by MLB.com and was also awarded the Player of the Month in the National League for his performance during the 2005 season. In 2006, Abreu became a New York Yankee player, where he led the Yankees to victory over Tampa Bay Devil Rays. He then signed a one-year deal, worth $5 million with Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in 2009. As an Angel, Abreu was named American League player of the Month. He remained with The Angels for another two years. In 2012, Abreu struck a deal with Los Angeles Dodgers as a pinch hitter. He remained with the Dodgers for the 2012 season.
Bobby Abreu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 11, 1974 (42 years old)
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
200 lbs (90.718474 kg)
Bob Kelly "Bobby" Abreu, Bobby, Bob Kelly Abreu
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism Chargeson Jun 26, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Bobby Abreu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2012-13)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2011-12)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2010-11)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2009-10)$5,000,000
- New York Yankees (2008-09)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$15,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$13,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2005-06)$13,100,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2004-05)$10,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2003-04)$9,100,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2002-03)$6,333,333
- Philadelphia Phillies (2001-02)$4,983,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2000-01)$2,933,333
- Philadelphia Phillies (1999-00)$400,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (1998-99)$180,000
- Houston Astros (1997-98)$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.
- The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA HistoryThe good times continue in Cleveland after the Cavaliers brought home the city's first championship in more than half a century – retailers, especially, are smiling.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?