Bobby Abreu net worth and salary: Bobby Abreu is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million and annual salary of $9 million. During his career so far, Bobby Abreu has earned nearly $130 million in salary alone. Abreu gained his net worth as an outfielder for teams, such as New York Yankees and Los Angeles Dodgers. Abreu is currently a free agent. After playing in the Venezuelan winter baseball league, Abreu was acquired by Houston Astros as an amateur free agent. During his time with the team, he was named the Astros minor league player of the year in 1996 and soon after he made his major league debut. Abreu then moved to Philadelphia Phillies in 1998. His record-breaking performance with the Phillies was ranked the third in the National League, making him the highest-paid outfielder at the time. He was the winner of the National League All-Star Final Vote by MLB.com and was also awarded the Player of the Month in the National League for his performance during the 2005 season. In 2006, Abreu became a New York Yankee player, where he led the Yankees to victory over Tampa Bay Devil Rays. He then signed a one-year deal, worth $5 million with Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in 2009. As an Angel, Abreu was named American League player of the Month. He remained with The Angels for another two years. In 2012, Abreu struck a deal with Los Angeles Dodgers as a pinch hitter. He remained with the Dodgers for the 2012 season.
Bobby Abreu Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Mar 11, 1974 (42 years old)
5 ft 11 in (1.8288 m)
200 lbs (90.718474 kg)
Bob Kelly "Bobby" Abreu, Bobby, Bob Kelly Abreu
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
Bobby Abreu Earnings
Click to Expand
- Los Angeles Dodgers (2012-13)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2011-12)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2010-11)$9,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2009-10)$5,000,000
- New York Yankees (2008-09)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$15,000,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$13,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2005-06)$13,100,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2004-05)$10,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2003-04)$9,100,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2002-03)$6,333,333
- Philadelphia Phillies (2001-02)$4,983,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2000-01)$2,933,333
- Philadelphia Phillies (1999-00)$400,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (1998-99)$180,000
- Houston Astros (1997-98)$150,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking PriceAre you in the market for a new home in the Hamptons? If so, Richard Gere might want to speak with you. Actor Richard Gere has once again put his vacation home – or what some might call vacation mansion – up for sale again. This time, however, he's offering the 19,000-square-foot estate for less than in previous listings.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?