Bo Jackson net worth: Bo Jackson is a retired American baseball and football player who has a net worth of $16 million. Bo Jackson accumulated his net worth through his athletic abilities and years playing professional baseball and football. Jackson earned $6.8 million and $6.1 million in salary alone from his baseball and football careers, respectively. Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson was born in November of 1962 in Alabama. In high school, he broke records as a running back, while having hit 20 home runs in 25 games for his high school team. He also broke state track records and won Alabama's state title for decathlon twice. Though he was drafted by the New York Yankees in 1982, Jackson opted to attend Auburn University on a football scholarship. He said he promised his mother he would be the first from his family to go to college. Jackson also played baseball and ran track and field while at Auburn. Receiving impressive stats in all three sports, he is known for his rare ability to excel in a number of sports. In 1986, Jackson was the first pick by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, though he chose to play for the Kansas City Royals instead, who were the defending World Series champions. The Royals chose Jackson in the amateur draft, and after 53 games he was moved to play with the pro team. Jackson also went on to play professional football, being listed as one of few athletes to successfully venture into both sports.
Bo Jackson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Baseball player, American football player, Businessperson, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Vincent Edward Jackson, Vincent “Bo” Jackson
Did Soulja Boy Really Just Sign A $400 Million Endorsement Deal? Kind of. Here's The Scoop...on May 23, 2016
Conor McGregor Wants $100 Million To Fight Floyd Mayweather... And Showtime Is Considering It!on May 23, 2016
How Much Did the Clintons Make From Paid Speeches in 2015?on May 23, 2016
Donald Trump May Not Be Worth $10 Billion, But He's Still Very Richon May 22, 2016
Marvel Studios Hits $10 Billion Box Office Milestoneon May 23, 2016
David Hasselhoff Claims He Is BROKE. His Wife Begs To Differ...on May 20, 2016
Daniel Craig Reportedly Turned Down $100 Million To Play James Bond In One More Movieon May 20, 2016
Meet The 14-Year-Old Entrepreneur Who Turned Down $30 Million Buyout Offer For His Startupon May 19, 2016
Jimmy Kimmel Renews Contract with ABC for Another Three Yearson May 21, 2016
French Billionaire To Open Tuition-Free School In Silicon Valley… You Won't Believe How He Made His Money!on May 21, 2016
Bo Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1994-95)$1,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1993-94)$2,410,000
- Chicago White Sox (1992-93)$109,000
- Chicago White Sox (1991-92)$1,010,000
- Kansas City Royals (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Kansas City Royals (1989-90)$610,000
- Kansas City Royals (1988-89)$383,000
- Kansas City Royals (1987-88)$330,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Richard Gere Slashes $11M From Hamptons Home Asking PriceAre you in the market for a new home in the Hamptons? If so, Richard Gere might want to speak with you. Actor Richard Gere has once again put his vacation home – or what some might call vacation mansion – up for sale again. This time, however, he's offering the 19,000-square-foot estate for less than in previous listings.
- El Chapo's United States Extradition Approved By MexicoFormerly escaped, currently imprisoned drug lord El Chapo (real name Joaquin Guzman) is dealing with yet another piece of bad news this weekend.
- Donald Trump Brags About His Billions, But Downplays Worth to Tax CollectorsWhat is the real value of Donald Trump's assets? It's hard to know, when the real estate mogul and presumptive Republican nominee makes conflicting and contradictory statements.
- Cayman Islands Are the Third-Biggest Foreign Owner of US DebtThe Cayman Islands in the Caribbean is the third biggest foreign owner of U.S. debt. Why is the tiny British territory holding such a large portfolio of U.S. Treasuries?