Bo Jackson net worth: Bo Jackson is a retired American baseball and football player who has a net worth of $16 million. Bo Jackson accumulated his net worth through his athletic abilities and years playing professional baseball and football. Jackson earned $6.8 million and $6.1 million in salary alone from his baseball and football careers, respectively. Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson was born in November of 1962 in Alabama. In high school, he broke records as a running back, while having hit 20 home runs in 25 games for his high school team. He also broke state track records and won Alabama's state title for decathlon twice. Though he was drafted by the New York Yankees in 1982, Jackson opted to attend Auburn University on a football scholarship. He said he promised his mother he would be the first from his family to go to college. Jackson also played baseball and ran track and field while at Auburn. Receiving impressive stats in all three sports, he is known for his rare ability to excel in a number of sports. In 1986, Jackson was the first pick by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, though he chose to play for the Kansas City Royals instead, who were the defending World Series champions. The Royals chose Jackson in the amateur draft, and after 53 games he was moved to play with the pro team. Jackson also went on to play professional football, being listed as one of few athletes to successfully venture into both sports.
Bo Jackson Net Worth
Date of Birth
Baseball player, American football player, Businessperson, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Vincent Edward Jackson, Vincent “Bo” Jackson
Would You Rather Have $100k Or Own 10% Of Nike? This NBA Player Chose... Poorly.on Feb 8, 2016
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
31-Year-Old Mark Zuckerberg Is Now The 4th Richest Person In The Worldon Feb 4, 2016
Cam Newton Vs. Peyton Manning: Who's Making The Bigger Bucks?on Feb 6, 2016
Jeff Beacher Offers $90 Million For Playboy Mansion, Hef And Allon Feb 9, 2016
Five Extremely Rich Hollywood Familieson Feb 4, 2016
18 Years Ago, John Elway Almost Bought 20% Of The Broncos. He Didn't, And That Was A HUGE Mistake.on Feb 5, 2016
Saudi Billionaire Trying To Use Diplomatic Immunity To Get Out Of Potentially VERY Expensive Divorceon Feb 9, 2016
The Owners Of The Denver Broncos Have Had An Insanely Good Return On Their Investment!on Feb 5, 2016
Boxing Legend Mike Tyson Pays $2.5 Million For Huge Las Vegas Mansionon Feb 8, 2016
Bo Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1994-95)$1,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1993-94)$2,410,000
- Chicago White Sox (1992-93)$109,000
- Chicago White Sox (1991-92)$1,010,000
- Kansas City Royals (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Kansas City Royals (1989-90)$610,000
- Kansas City Royals (1988-89)$383,000
- Kansas City Royals (1987-88)$330,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- The 10 Most Expensive TV Shows Ever MadeWe know that television is big business, but you might be surprised to learn how much each episode of your favorite TV show can cost to make.
- Everything You Need To Know From Super Bowl 50Another NFL season has come and gone. This Super Bowl was a lot of fun for fans of defense, and probably for Beyonce fans, too. In case you missed any of the action, here are the highlights from the game.
- Are Elizabeth Holmes And Her Revolutionary Blood Testing Company Running Out Of Time?Last fall, Elizabeth Holmes, billionaire CEO of Theranos, Inc. faced some serious heat when it was revealed that her innovative method of testing blood wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Months later, there still aren't any answers. Is time running out for Theranos and Elizabeth Holmes?
- "Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social MediaHow did 50 Cent go from being one of the most successful rappers and business moguls in the world to having creditors pick apart his dwindling fortune? We break the story down for here.