Bo Jackson net worth: Bo Jackson is a retired American baseball and football player who has a net worth of $16 million. Bo Jackson accumulated his net worth through his athletic abilities and years playing professional baseball and football. Jackson earned $6.8 million and $6.1 million in salary alone from his baseball and football careers, respectively. Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson was born in November of 1962 in Alabama. In high school, he broke records as a running back, while having hit 20 home runs in 25 games for his high school team. He also broke state track records and won Alabama's state title for decathlon twice. Though he was drafted by the New York Yankees in 1982, Jackson opted to attend Auburn University on a football scholarship. He said he promised his mother he would be the first from his family to go to college. Jackson also played baseball and ran track and field while at Auburn. Receiving impressive stats in all three sports, he is known for his rare ability to excel in a number of sports. In 1986, Jackson was the first pick by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, though he chose to play for the Kansas City Royals instead, who were the defending World Series champions. The Royals chose Jackson in the amateur draft, and after 53 games he was moved to play with the pro team. Jackson also went on to play professional football, being listed as one of few athletes to successfully venture into both sports.
Bo Jackson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Baseball player, American football player, Businessperson, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Vincent Edward Jackson, Vincent “Bo” Jackson
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
5 Insane Facts About Pablo Escobar's Wealthon Sep 28, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
Tom Cruise Reportedly Sells Hidden Hills Scientology Getaway For $11.4 Million!on Oct 4, 2015
How Much Is The Cast Of Saved By The Bell Worth Today?on Sep 29, 2015
The 20 Richest People In The World Right Nowon Oct 1, 2015
Jon Gruden Has $6.5 Million Reasons To Never Coach An NFL Team Againon Oct 4, 2015
The University Of Florida Could Have Owned Gatorade For $10k – Instead, Four Teachers Made $1 Billionon Oct 3, 2015
This NBA Rookie Says He Can't Afford To Live In NYC On His $1.33 Million Salary...on Sep 28, 2015
Derrick Rose Is Basically Just Stealing Money From The Bulls Nowon Oct 2, 2015
Bo Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1994-95)$1,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1993-94)$2,410,000
- Chicago White Sox (1992-93)$109,000
- Chicago White Sox (1991-92)$1,010,000
- Kansas City Royals (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Kansas City Royals (1989-90)$610,000
- Kansas City Royals (1988-89)$383,000
- Kansas City Royals (1987-88)$330,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- 22 Year Old Jordan Spieth Was Relatively Unknown A Year Ago. And He'll Make $50 Million In 2015.Jordan Spieth has had one of the best individual seasons in any professional sport. And it's earned him a huge amount of money.
- A Classic Jaguar XJ220 Is Going Up For AuctionHalf a million dollars could buy you a very limited classic Jaguar XJ200, which has held multiple speed records.
- $15 Million Picasso Painting That Was Missing For 15 Years Suddenly Shows Up In New JerseyAuthorities were able to find the proverbial needle in a haystack when they found a Picasso in a package sent from Belgium to New York.
- This Week In Celebrity Car News (September 25 – October 1)This week, celebrities have been buying, selling, customizing, and crashing their cars so let's take a closer look.