Bo Jackson net worth: Bo Jackson is a retired American baseball and football player who has a net worth of $16 million. Bo Jackson accumulated his net worth through his athletic abilities and years playing professional baseball and football. Jackson earned $6.8 million and $6.1 million in salary alone from his baseball and football careers, respectively. Vincent Edward "Bo" Jackson was born in November of 1962 in Alabama. In high school, he broke records as a running back, while having hit 20 home runs in 25 games for his high school team. He also broke state track records and won Alabama's state title for decathlon twice. Though he was drafted by the New York Yankees in 1982, Jackson opted to attend Auburn University on a football scholarship. He said he promised his mother he would be the first from his family to go to college. Jackson also played baseball and ran track and field while at Auburn. Receiving impressive stats in all three sports, he is known for his rare ability to excel in a number of sports. In 1986, Jackson was the first pick by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, though he chose to play for the Kansas City Royals instead, who were the defending World Series champions. The Royals chose Jackson in the amateur draft, and after 53 games he was moved to play with the pro team. Jackson also went on to play professional football, being listed as one of few athletes to successfully venture into both sports.
Bo Jackson Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Baseball player, American football player, Businessperson, Actor, Athlete
United States of America
6 ft (1.85 m)
230 lbs (104.33 kg)
Vincent Edward Jackson, Vincent “Bo” Jackson
How Much Has Adam Sandler Made From His Major Film Roles?on Sep 4, 2015
Imagine Making $900,000 Every DAY You Went To Work. That's Judge Judy's Real Life...on Sep 3, 2015
The 11 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces Of All Timeon Sep 4, 2015
This Week In Celebrity Car News (August 26 – September 2)on Sep 3, 2015
10 Of The Most Expensive Movie Stuntson Sep 4, 2015
The Most Expensive Mansion For Sale In America Just Got $46 Million Cheaperon Sep 4, 2015
Kanye West Just Made A Crazy Promise To Everyone Who Votes For Him For President In 2020on Sep 2, 2015
Eddie Murphy's Top 7 Highest Acting Paycheckson Sep 2, 2015
Top 10 Highest Paid NBA Players Who Have Yet To Make It To The Finalson Sep 4, 2015
Getting Rid Of Roger Goodell Is Going To Be Really Expensive....on Sep 3, 2015
Bo Jackson Earnings
Click to Expand
- California Angels (1994-95)$1,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (1993-94)$2,410,000
- Chicago White Sox (1992-93)$109,000
- Chicago White Sox (1991-92)$1,010,000
- Kansas City Royals (1990-91)$1,000,000
- Kansas City Royals (1989-90)$610,000
- Kansas City Royals (1988-89)$383,000
- Kansas City Royals (1987-88)$330,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Top Ten Alleged Match-Fixing/Bribery Scandals In SportsOver the years, there have been a number of game-fixing/bribery scandals in the wide world of sports. Some have been pretty big and involved multiple players; others, not so much.
- Babe Ruth's Former 2BR NYC Apartment On The Market For $1.6 MillionThe owner of an apartment that the legendary Babe Ruth once lived in is hoping a Yankees fan with $1.6 million burning a hole in his pocket will be willing to spend it so he can live where the Great Bambino once did.
- Gambler's Corner – Everything You Need To Know For This Week In Sports BettingCollege football is finally back! With games starting on Thursday and running through Monday, fans will have more than their fill of action. If they want to get in on the action there are a number of interesting spreads.
- Top 10 NFL Players Who Retired In Their 40sWhile most players tend to slow down and eventually retire in their 30s, there have been a few who have managed to stay in the game in their 40s.