Andy Pettitte net worth and salary: Andy Pettitte is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Andrew Eugene Pettitte was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in June 1972. He pitched for his high school baseball team as well as playing football. Pettitte was drafted by the New York Yankees in the 22nd round of the 1990 Major League Baseball draft. He played college baseball at junior college before being signed with the Yankees in 1991. Pettitte played for the Yankees from 1995 to 2003 before playing for the Houston Astros from 2004 to 2006. He rejoined the Yankees in 2007 where he played until he retired for good in 2013. He won five World Series championships in New York and was selected as an All-Star three times. He holds the record for all-time postseason wins with 19. In 2001 he won the 2001 American League Championship Series Most Valuable Player Award. He has admitted to using human growth hormone to help recover from an injury. He has the most strikeouts in Yankees history and is tied for most games started. Pettite was the winningest pitcher in baseball in the 2000s. He did not have a losing record in any of his 18 seasons and is the only MLB pitcher to achieve that honor.
Andy Pettitte Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
Andrew Eugene Pettitte
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Lauren Bacall's Dakota Apartment Sells for $23.5 Millionon Aug 1, 2015
Real Estate Tycoon Leaves $20 Million To Daughters, But There's A Catch! Actually Several Catches...on Jul 31, 2015
NBA Rookie Makes Big Gamble On Himself... Ends Up With Huge Paydayon Jul 31, 2015
The Incredible Story Of How Young Jeezy Ended Up Bringing $2 Million In Cash To A Photoshooton Jul 29, 2015
Forget Winning A Tour Of A Chocolate Factory. This $1500 Golden Ticket Could Eventually Be Worth BILLIONS...on Jul 30, 2015
Top 10 Most Expensive Stadiums In The Worldon Jul 31, 2015
Seattle Seahawks Sign Russell Wilson To A Massive 4-Year $87.6 Million Revolutionary Dealon Jul 31, 2015
In 1987, Junk Bond King Michael Milken Earned $550 Million. Two Years Later He Was In Jail. This Is His Crazy Life Story...on Jul 30, 2015
Fly The Friendly And Luxurious Skies Around The World In The Four Seasons' New Private Jeton Jul 31, 2015
Andy Pettitte Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2013-14)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$2,500,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$11,750,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$5,500,000
- New York Yankees (2008-09)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$16,000,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$16,428,416
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$8,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$5,500,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$11,500,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$9,500,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$7,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$7,000,000
- New York Yankees (1999-00)$5,950,000
- New York Yankees (1998-99)$3,800,000
- New York Yankees (1997-98)$600,000
- New York Yankees (1996-97)$195,000
- New York Yankees (1995-96)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Miracle On Ice Goalie Selling Memorabilia From Iconic Game For $5.7 MillionFor hockey fans there is no moment that personifies the greatness of the game and the ability of it to impact society quite like the Miracle on Ice. For $5.7 million the most impressive collection of memorabilia from the game can be yours.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini AventadorToday's Amazing Car Of The Day is the Aventador, the $400 thousand flagship model for Ferrari.
- DraftKings Just Raised $300 Million. Here's How It Will Change The Way You Watch SportsDraftKings helped the daily fantasy sports concept become a multibillion-dollar industry. Two recent moves will take daily fantasy sports to an even higher level.
- 10 Billionaires And Millionaires Who Became PoliticiansThe 10 billionaires and millionaires on this list had business success and financial success, yet they still wanted more. They wanted to influence their country. Many want – or wanted – to run their country.