Andy Pettitte net worth and salary: Andy Pettitte is an American former professional baseball player who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Andrew Eugene Pettitte was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in June 1972. He pitched for his high school baseball team as well as playing football. Pettitte was drafted by the New York Yankees in the 22nd round of the 1990 Major League Baseball draft. He played college baseball at junior college before being signed with the Yankees in 1991. Pettitte played for the Yankees from 1995 to 2003 before playing for the Houston Astros from 2004 to 2006. He rejoined the Yankees in 2007 where he played until he retired for good in 2013. He won five World Series championships in New York and was selected as an All-Star three times. He holds the record for all-time postseason wins with 19. In 2001 he won the 2001 American League Championship Series Most Valuable Player Award. He has admitted to using human growth hormone to help recover from an injury. He has the most strikeouts in Yankees history and is tied for most games started. Pettite was the winningest pitcher in baseball in the 2000s. He did not have a losing record in any of his 18 seasons and is the only MLB pitcher to achieve that honor.
Andy Pettitte Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Jun 15, 1972 (44 years old)
United States of America
6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
225 lbs (102.06 kg)
Andrew Eugene Pettitte
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Andy Pettitte Earnings
Click to Expand
- New York Yankees (2013-14)$12,000,000
- New York Yankees (2012-13)$2,500,000
- New York Yankees (2010-11)$11,750,000
- New York Yankees (2009-10)$5,500,000
- New York Yankees (2008-09)$16,000,000
- New York Yankees (2007-08)$16,000,000
- Houston Astros (2006-07)$16,428,416
- Houston Astros (2005-06)$8,500,000
- Houston Astros (2004-05)$5,500,000
- New York Yankees (2003-04)$11,500,000
- New York Yankees (2002-03)$9,500,000
- New York Yankees (2001-02)$7,000,000
- New York Yankees (2000-01)$7,000,000
- New York Yankees (1999-00)$5,950,000
- New York Yankees (1998-99)$3,800,000
- New York Yankees (1997-98)$600,000
- New York Yankees (1996-97)$195,000
- New York Yankees (1995-96)$109,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.