Albert Pujols Net Worth
Albert Pujols net worth and salary: Albert Pujols is a Dominican-born professional baseball player who has a net worth of $90 million dollars. Albert Pujols has been considered one of the most consistently high performing baseball players in the league ever since his debut with the Cardinals in 2001. In 2012, he joined the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. He is a nine time All-Star selection and has been named the National League MVP three times, among other honors.
Albert Pujols Salary
Albert Pujols' peak salary with the Cardinals was $14.5 million. Today his base salary with the Angels is $24 million. He also earns $7 million a year from endorsements. His last contract paid him $100 million over seven years.
On December 8th, 2011 Albert Pujols signed a contract with the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim which will pay him $254 million over 10 years. The contract is the second biggest in baseball history behind Alex Rodriguez's 10-year $275 million deal with the New York Yankees. Pujols' contract is only the third in baseball history to crack the $200 million mark.
Click here to check some of the highest paid baseball players in the game.
Date of Birth
Albert Pujols Earnings
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2013-14)$16,000,000
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (2012-13)$12,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2011-12)$14,508,395
- St. Louis Cardinals (2010-11)$14,595,953
- St. Louis Cardinals (2009-10)$14,427,326
- St. Louis Cardinals (2008-09)$13,870,949
- St. Louis Cardinals (2007-08)$12,937,813
- St. Louis Cardinals (2006-07)$14,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2005-06)$11,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2004-05)$7,000,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2003-04)$900,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2002-03)$600,000
- St. Louis Cardinals (2001-02)$200,000