Aaron Rowand net worth and salary: Aaron Rowand is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Aaron Rowand was born in Portland, Oregon on August 29, 1977 and began his stint in Major League Baseball in 2001 when he joined the Chicago White Sox as a pinch hitter and later flourished as an outfielder. Teams played for include the Chicago White Sox from 2001 to 2005, the Philadelphia Phillies from 2006 to 2007, and the San Francisco Giants from 2008 to 2001. He has made appearances in two World Series championships, and was a 2007 All-Star as well as a Gold Glove Award winner that same year. With a batting average of .273, 536 runs batted in, and a total of 136 home runs, Rowand was known to bat and throw with his right hand. Though his last major league appearance was with the San Francisco Giants on August 30, 2011, Rowand completed a minor league contract with the Miami Marlins from winter of 2011 to spring of 2012. Rowand is married to Marianne Griffin and has two children by the names of Tatum and McKay. Other special mentions of Aaron Rowand include an episode on Season 3 of American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior in which Paul Junior built a Rowand-inspired bike.
Aaron Rowand Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 29, 1977
United States of America
6 ft (1.8542 m)
220 lbs (99.8 kg)
50 Cent Just Released Surprising Details About His Current Financial Situation. Here Are The Highlights!!!on Aug 4, 2015
After Selling His Company For $600 Million, CEO Leaves Incredible Surprise For His Employeeson Aug 4, 2015
After Earning $100 Million In The NBA, Vin Baker Has Lost His Entire Fortune And Is Now Working At Starbucks...on Jul 29, 2015
Ten Facts You Might Have Not Known About Air Jordanson Aug 4, 2015
Bill And Hillary Clinton Made An INSANE Amount Of Money Between 2007 And 2014on Aug 3, 2015
Antonio Brown Arrives At Steelers Training Camp In Half Million Dollar Rolls-Royceon Aug 4, 2015
Wait Til You Hear What Snoop Dogg Was Caught With Today At An Italian Airporton Aug 3, 2015
Adidas Reportedly Just Offered James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nikeon Aug 3, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive Streets In The Worldon Aug 4, 2015
These Five Careers Don't Pay As Well As You May Have Thoughton Aug 2, 2015
Aaron Rowand Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Marlins (2011-12)$12,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2010-11)$13,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2009-10)$13,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2008-09)$9,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2007-08)$9,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$4,350,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2005-06)$3,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$2,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$340,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$320,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$225,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- These Celebs Filed For Bankruptcy On More Than One Occasion!We always hear about celebs going broke, but you'd be surprised to know some even filed for bankruptcy – more than once!
- Weekend Box Office Review for July 31st-August 2ndMission: Impossible - Rogue Nation opened at #1, but how did other movies stack up?
- Fetty Wap Achieved Two Major Accomplishments This WeekFetty Wap just put himself in the company of hip-hop royalty such as Lil Wayne and Eminem with these two recent accomplishments...
- A Truly Unique Pair Of Bugatti Veyrons Will Soon Be For Sale, But You're Gonna Need Deep Pockets!Luxury car buyers will have the opportunity to get their hands on he first and last Bugatti Veyrons off the production line.