Aaron Rowand net worth and salary: Aaron Rowand is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Aaron Rowand was born in Portland, Oregon on August 29, 1977 and began his stint in Major League Baseball in 2001 when he joined the Chicago White Sox as a pinch hitter and later flourished as an outfielder. Teams played for include the Chicago White Sox from 2001 to 2005, the Philadelphia Phillies from 2006 to 2007, and the San Francisco Giants from 2008 to 2001. He has made appearances in two World Series championships, and was a 2007 All-Star as well as a Gold Glove Award winner that same year. With a batting average of .273, 536 runs batted in, and a total of 136 home runs, Rowand was known to bat and throw with his right hand. Though his last major league appearance was with the San Francisco Giants on August 30, 2011, Rowand completed a minor league contract with the Miami Marlins from winter of 2011 to spring of 2012. Rowand is married to Marianne Griffin and has two children by the names of Tatum and McKay. Other special mentions of Aaron Rowand include an episode on Season 3 of American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior in which Paul Junior built a Rowand-inspired bike.
Aaron Rowand Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
Aug 29, 1977 (38 years old)
United States of America
6 ft (1.8542 m)
220 lbs (99.8 kg)
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Aaron Rowand Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Marlins (2011-12)$12,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2010-11)$13,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2009-10)$13,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2008-09)$9,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2007-08)$9,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$4,350,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2005-06)$3,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$2,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$340,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$320,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$225,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.