Aaron Rowand net worth and salary: Aaron Rowand is an American professional baseball player who has a net worth of $30 million. Aaron Rowand was born in Portland, Oregon on August 29, 1977 and began his stint in Major League Baseball in 2001 when he joined the Chicago White Sox as a pinch hitter and later flourished as an outfielder. Teams played for include the Chicago White Sox from 2001 to 2005, the Philadelphia Phillies from 2006 to 2007, and the San Francisco Giants from 2008 to 2001. He has made appearances in two World Series championships, and was a 2007 All-Star as well as a Gold Glove Award winner that same year. With a batting average of .273, 536 runs batted in, and a total of 136 home runs, Rowand was known to bat and throw with his right hand. Though his last major league appearance was with the San Francisco Giants on August 30, 2011, Rowand completed a minor league contract with the Miami Marlins from winter of 2011 to spring of 2012. Rowand is married to Marianne Griffin and has two children by the names of Tatum and McKay. Other special mentions of Aaron Rowand include an episode on Season 3 of American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior in which Paul Junior built a Rowand-inspired bike.
Aaron Rowand Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Date of Birth
United States of America
6 ft (1.8542 m)
220 lbs (99.8 kg)
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure Fortuneon Jul 5, 2015
Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???on Jul 5, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely Faston Jul 5, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Aaron Rowand Earnings
Click to Expand
- Miami Marlins (2011-12)$12,000,000
- San Francisco Giants (2010-11)$13,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2009-10)$13,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2008-09)$9,600,000
- San Francisco Giants (2007-08)$9,600,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2006-07)$4,350,000
- Philadelphia Phillies (2005-06)$3,250,000
- Chicago White Sox (2004-05)$2,000,000
- Chicago White Sox (2003-04)$340,000
- Chicago White Sox (2002-03)$320,000
- Chicago White Sox (2001-02)$225,000
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...You won't believe how much money Lil Wayne makes for a fifteen minute club performance.
- The Limited And Super Expensive "Wild Twelve" Concept Car Will Go Insanely FastThe brand new Wild Twelve hybrid is going fast with only 30 examples being made and it also goes pretty fast, at 242 miles per hour.
- According To Billionaires, These Are The Books You Need To Read In Order To Earn A Ten Figure FortuneAttention future billionaires of the world! Class is in session. We've compiled a list of books that have inspired current billionaires. Your syllabus is below...
- Why Is Poker Player Vanessa Rousso Taking A Big Gamble On Big Brother???Does it make sense for Vanessa Rousso to try to win the $500 thousand prize on Big Brother while the World Series of Poker is going on?