Tony Stewart Net Worth: Tony Stewart is an American race car driver and businessman who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Columbus, Indiana, as Anthony Wayne Stewart in 1971, Tony Stewart grew up around go karts and began racing competitively as a kid. He won his first championship at the World Karting Association in 1987 and raced his way through several leagues, winning Rookie of the Year at the United States Auto Club four years later. In 1995, Stewart was crowned the champion of all three USAC events (National Midget, Sprint, Silver Crown), the first driver to ever win a USAC Triple Crown. A year later, he made his NASCAR debut in the Busch Series and won his first Indy Racing League race at Pikes Peak. In 1999, he began his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career, frequently placing in the top five as a rookie. Since then, he has participated in more than 540 races, placing first in 2002, 2005, and 2011. He is the 2006 IROC Champion, the 2009 Sprint All-Star Race winner, and is the only driver who has ever won a Winston Cup in the old points system and a Nextel Cup in the new system. He ended Jimmie Johnson's championship streak at five with a Cup Series win in 2011. Stewart is the only race car driver in history who has won a NASCAR and IndyCar championship. He is a partner in Haas CNC Racing (now named Stewart-Haas Racing) and owns several USAC car owner titles. He's involved in ownership of several raceways, including Ohio's Eldora Speedway, Kentucky's Paducah International Raceway, and Illinois' Macon Speedway. He founded the Tony Stewart Foundation in 2003 to help children and drivers who are hurt while participating in motorsports. Stewart frequently appears on TV, starring in Subway and Coca-Cola commercials, a 3 Doors Down music video with Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and on "Last Man Standing". He is notoriously private about his personal life, but has been romantically linked to fellow driver Jessica Zemken.
Tony Stewart Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 20, 1971 (45 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Anthony Wayne Stewart, Smoke, The Rushville Rocket, The Columbus Comet
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Kanye West Just Signed A Deal With Adidas That Could Make Him A BILLIONAIREon Jun 30, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
Paul Allen Unveils Stratolaunch, The World's Largest Airplaneon Jun 30, 2016
Drake Is Worth An Estimated $3 Billion To His Hometown Of Torontoon Jun 30, 2016
The World's Third-Youngest Billionaire Is Rich Thanks To Fish Farmingon Jun 30, 2016
This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive Listingon Jun 29, 2016
LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The Cavson Jun 29, 2016
From Broke To A $180M Business: The Story Behind Daniel Wellingtonon Jun 30, 2016
Tony Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,208,399
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,567,849
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,423,970
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,360,388
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,490,524
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,709,590
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,066,407
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,082,741
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,057,810
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,824,079
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,851,727
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$5,071,949
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,437,098
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,180,391
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,093,685
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,451,939
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- When Bobby Bonilla Wakes Up Tomorrow, He'll Be $1.2 Million Richer...July 1st is not just the first day of a new month, it's also Bobby Bonilla day! That's the day when the NY Mets direct deposit $1.2 million to the account of a 53-year-old man who has been retired for over a decade...
- Brexit Causes Economic Upheaval: World's Richest People To Lose BillionsBrexit has seriously shaken the world markets... and has caused the world's richest people to lose billions in the process.
- Jose Reyes Is Getting A Ton Of Money Just For Being Released By The RockiesAfter a domestic abuse case was brought against him, the Colorado Rockies tried to trade infielder Jose Reyes. They couldn't find any takers, though, and now they owe him a ton of money.
- 2 Million Pound Wimbledon Prize Now Worth Significantly Less After Brexit VoteThanks to the Brexit vote and the resultant plunge of the British pound, that two million pound top prize for winning Wimbledon ain't what it used to be.