Tony Stewart Net Worth: Tony Stewart is an American race car driver and businessman who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Columbus, Indiana, as Anthony Wayne Stewart in 1971, Tony Stewart grew up around go karts and began racing competitively as a kid. He won his first championship at the World Karting Association in 1987 and raced his way through several leagues, winning Rookie of the Year at the United States Auto Club four years later. In 1995, Stewart was crowned the champion of all three USAC events (National Midget, Sprint, Silver Crown), the first driver to ever win a USAC Triple Crown. A year later, he made his NASCAR debut in the Busch Series and won his first Indy Racing League race at Pikes Peak. In 1999, he began his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career, frequently placing in the top five as a rookie. Since then, he has participated in more than 540 races, placing first in 2002, 2005, and 2011. He is the 2006 IROC Champion, the 2009 Sprint All-Star Race winner, and is the only driver who has ever won a Winston Cup in the old points system and a Nextel Cup in the new system. He ended Jimmie Johnson's championship streak at five with a Cup Series win in 2011. Stewart is the only race car driver in history who has won a NASCAR and IndyCar championship. He is a partner in Haas CNC Racing (now named Stewart-Haas Racing) and owns several USAC car owner titles. He's involved in ownership of several raceways, including Ohio's Eldora Speedway, Kentucky's Paducah International Raceway, and Illinois' Macon Speedway. He founded the Tony Stewart Foundation in 2003 to help children and drivers who are hurt while participating in motorsports. Stewart frequently appears on TV, starring in Subway and Coca-Cola commercials, a 3 Doors Down music video with Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and on "Last Man Standing". He is notoriously private about his personal life, but has been romantically linked to fellow driver Jessica Zemken.
Tony Stewart Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Anthony Wayne Stewart, Smoke, The Rushville Rocket, The Columbus Comet
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Tony Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,208,399
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,567,849
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,423,970
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,360,388
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,490,524
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,709,590
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,066,407
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,082,741
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,057,810
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,824,079
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,851,727
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$5,071,949
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,437,098
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,180,391
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,093,685
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,451,939
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?