Tony Stewart Net Worth: Tony Stewart is an American race car driver and businessman who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Columbus, Indiana, as Anthony Wayne Stewart in 1971, Tony Stewart grew up around go karts and began racing competitively as a kid. He won his first championship at the World Karting Association in 1987 and raced his way through several leagues, winning Rookie of the Year at the United States Auto Club four years later. In 1995, Stewart was crowned the champion of all three USAC events (National Midget, Sprint, Silver Crown), the first driver to ever win a USAC Triple Crown. A year later, he made his NASCAR debut in the Busch Series and won his first Indy Racing League race at Pikes Peak. In 1999, he began his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career, frequently placing in the top five as a rookie. Since then, he has participated in more than 540 races, placing first in 2002, 2005, and 2011. He is the 2006 IROC Champion, the 2009 Sprint All-Star Race winner, and is the only driver who has ever won a Winston Cup in the old points system and a Nextel Cup in the new system. He ended Jimmie Johnson's championship streak at five with a Cup Series win in 2011. Stewart is the only race car driver in history who has won a NASCAR and IndyCar championship. He is a partner in Haas CNC Racing (now named Stewart-Haas Racing) and owns several USAC car owner titles. He's involved in ownership of several raceways, including Ohio's Eldora Speedway, Kentucky's Paducah International Raceway, and Illinois' Macon Speedway. He founded the Tony Stewart Foundation in 2003 to help children and drivers who are hurt while participating in motorsports. Stewart frequently appears on TV, starring in Subway and Coca-Cola commercials, a 3 Doors Down music video with Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and on "Last Man Standing". He is notoriously private about his personal life, but has been romantically linked to fellow driver Jessica Zemken.
Tony Stewart Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 20, 1971 (45 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Anthony Wayne Stewart, Smoke, The Rushville Rocket, The Columbus Comet
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
Malaysian Teen Spends Her Accidental Fortune on Designer Clothes and Accessorieson May 28, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
Billionaire Investor Peter Thiel Admits to Funding Hulk Hogan's Suit Against Gawkeron May 28, 2016
Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil Independenceon May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Tony Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,208,399
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,567,849
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,423,970
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,360,388
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,490,524
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,709,590
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,066,407
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,082,741
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,057,810
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,824,079
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,851,727
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$5,071,949
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,437,098
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,180,391
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,093,685
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,451,939
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.
- One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of MoneyIt all came down to a single vote. And that single vote would have made Anthony Davis $24 million richer.