Tony Stewart Net Worth: Tony Stewart is an American race car driver and businessman who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Columbus, Indiana, as Anthony Wayne Stewart in 1971, Tony Stewart grew up around go karts and began racing competitively as a kid. He won his first championship at the World Karting Association in 1987 and raced his way through several leagues, winning Rookie of the Year at the United States Auto Club four years later. In 1995, Stewart was crowned the champion of all three USAC events (National Midget, Sprint, Silver Crown), the first driver to ever win a USAC Triple Crown. A year later, he made his NASCAR debut in the Busch Series and won his first Indy Racing League race at Pikes Peak. In 1999, he began his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career, frequently placing in the top five as a rookie. Since then, he has participated in more than 540 races, placing first in 2002, 2005, and 2011. He is the 2006 IROC Champion, the 2009 Sprint All-Star Race winner, and is the only driver who has ever won a Winston Cup in the old points system and a Nextel Cup in the new system. He ended Jimmie Johnson's championship streak at five with a Cup Series win in 2011. Stewart is the only race car driver in history who has won a NASCAR and IndyCar championship. He is a partner in Haas CNC Racing (now named Stewart-Haas Racing) and owns several USAC car owner titles. He's involved in ownership of several raceways, including Ohio's Eldora Speedway, Kentucky's Paducah International Raceway, and Illinois' Macon Speedway. He founded the Tony Stewart Foundation in 2003 to help children and drivers who are hurt while participating in motorsports. Stewart frequently appears on TV, starring in Subway and Coca-Cola commercials, a 3 Doors Down music video with Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and on "Last Man Standing". He is notoriously private about his personal life, but has been romantically linked to fellow driver Jessica Zemken.
Tony Stewart Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Anthony Wayne Stewart, Smoke, The Rushville Rocket, The Columbus Comet
The Four Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid To Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
This $17.5 Million Underground Bunker Will Keep You Alive During World War 3on Nov 25, 2015
Adele's "25" On Pace To Become Fastest-Selling Album In U.S. Historyon Nov 25, 2015
The Five Wealthiest Drug Lords Of All Timeon Nov 23, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over Underwearon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: All The Turkeys That Are Fit For Stuffingon Nov 26, 2015
Billionaire Mario Gabelli Is Sick Of Paying For Cableon Nov 25, 2015
Tony Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,208,399
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,567,849
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,423,970
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,360,388
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,490,524
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,709,590
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,066,407
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,082,741
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,057,810
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,824,079
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,851,727
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$5,071,949
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,437,098
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,180,391
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,093,685
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,451,939
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dodgers Give 18-Year-Old Cuban Prospect Yusniel Diaz $15.5 Million BonusThe Dodgers are not scared to spend money, so when they decided they really wanted Cuban prospect Yasniel Diaz, they made sure they got him by offering him a $15.5 million bonus.
- Former MLB Great Lenny Dykstra Suing Police For $15 Million Over Alleged BeatingAt one time, Lenny Dykstra was a former World Series champion loved and adored by millions of fans. Now he is a former felon suing the county of Los Angeles for $15 million claiming he suffered brain damage during a jail beating.
- Everything You Need To Know From Week 11 Of The NFLThere were a lot of tough to watch games this week. In case you switched off your TV, here are all the highlights from Week 11.
- Top Ten Money Earners In NASCAR HistoryNASCAR drivers will not make the kind of money that NFL, NBA, and MLB players make, but drivers can still make a pretty penny for their labors. Over time those pennies can add up to be a whole lot of money.