Tony Stewart Net Worth: Tony Stewart is an American race car driver and businessman who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Columbus, Indiana, as Anthony Wayne Stewart in 1971, Tony Stewart grew up around go karts and began racing competitively as a kid. He won his first championship at the World Karting Association in 1987 and raced his way through several leagues, winning Rookie of the Year at the United States Auto Club four years later. In 1995, Stewart was crowned the champion of all three USAC events (National Midget, Sprint, Silver Crown), the first driver to ever win a USAC Triple Crown. A year later, he made his NASCAR debut in the Busch Series and won his first Indy Racing League race at Pikes Peak. In 1999, he began his NASCAR Sprint Cup Series career, frequently placing in the top five as a rookie. Since then, he has participated in more than 540 races, placing first in 2002, 2005, and 2011. He is the 2006 IROC Champion, the 2009 Sprint All-Star Race winner, and is the only driver who has ever won a Winston Cup in the old points system and a Nextel Cup in the new system. He ended Jimmie Johnson's championship streak at five with a Cup Series win in 2011. Stewart is the only race car driver in history who has won a NASCAR and IndyCar championship. He is a partner in Haas CNC Racing (now named Stewart-Haas Racing) and owns several USAC car owner titles. He's involved in ownership of several raceways, including Ohio's Eldora Speedway, Kentucky's Paducah International Raceway, and Illinois' Macon Speedway. He founded the Tony Stewart Foundation in 2003 to help children and drivers who are hurt while participating in motorsports. Stewart frequently appears on TV, starring in Subway and Coca-Cola commercials, a 3 Doors Down music video with Dale Earnhardt, Jr., and on "Last Man Standing". He is notoriously private about his personal life, but has been romantically linked to fellow driver Jessica Zemken.
Tony Stewart Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
May 20, 1971 (44 years old)
Race car driver, Radio personality
United States of America
5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)
180 lbs (81.65 kg)
Anthony Wayne Stewart, Smoke, The Rushville Rocket, The Columbus Comet
Soulja Boy Claims He Just Signed A $400 Million Dealon May 4, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Skip Bayless Left ESPN For A REALLY Big Paydayon May 4, 2016
Prince's Alleged Love Child May Stand to Inherit His Entire Fortuneon May 5, 2016
Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!on May 4, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
Dirk Nowitzki Is Giving Up A Lot Of Money To Stay With The Maverickson May 5, 2016
Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?on May 4, 2016
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
Tony Stewart Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,208,399
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,567,849
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,423,970
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,360,388
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,490,524
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,709,590
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$6,066,407
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,082,741
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$7,057,810
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$6,824,079
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$5,851,727
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$5,071,949
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,437,098
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,180,391
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,093,685
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,451,939
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Dana White Making An Expensive Mistake By Not Putting Conor McGregor Back on UFC 200 Fight Card?As much as fans may love the UFC, in the end it is another business. For the business that is the UFC to generate the most revenue it can, it needs its best fighters in action
- Conor McGregor Offered $2-3 Million To Fight For Rival PromotionsAfter losing his standoff with Dana White, Conor McGregor is a fighter without a fight or a paycheck. However, if he wants either there are promotions other than the UFC willing to pay him millions to fight.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.