Rusty Wallace net worth: Rusty Wallace is a former NASCAR driver and current ESPN and NASCAR analyst who has a net worth of $40 million. Born in Arnold, Missouri, Rusty Wallace, also known as Russell William Wallace, Jr., began racing in the late 70s, and quickly established himself, winning over 200 short track races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1980, and finished second in his first race. He performed moderately well for the next few years, but began to truly break out on the NASCAR circuit, when he began racing full-time in 1984. He earned the NASCAR Rookie of the Year honor that year, and spent the next 25 years winning races. He raced for Blue Max and Penske, and had 55 wins and 349 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Sprint Series. He also had 18 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and another Top Ten finish in the Camping Truck Series. After retiring from racing, he became an analyst for ESPN in 2006, and is also the co-host of "NASCAR Angels".
Rusty Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1956 (59 years old)
Race car driver, Commentator
United States of America
Russell William Wallace, Russell William Wallace Jr., Rubberhead
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan Brandon Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
Rusty Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,694,298
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,111,069
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,659,537
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,012,744
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,138,884
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,956,390
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,123,429
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,032,735
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,428,671
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,219,412
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,323,878
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,416,120
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,144,630
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$556,475
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$390,330
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$794,014
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$860,990
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$940,135
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$528,760
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$386,220
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$205,875
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$172,615
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$7,655
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$12,895
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?
- Take A Rare Look Inside Carlos Slim's $80 Million Townhouse!Carlos Slim's 25-room mansion has about 11 fireplaces, and almost as many custom chandeliers. One of the sitting rooms has hand-carved panels and custom murals throughout.