Rusty Wallace net worth: Rusty Wallace is a former NASCAR driver and current ESPN and NASCAR analyst who has a net worth of $40 million. Born in Arnold, Missouri, Rusty Wallace, also known as Russell William Wallace, Jr., began racing in the late 70s, and quickly established himself, winning over 200 short track races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1980, and finished second in his first race. He performed moderately well for the next few years, but began to truly break out on the NASCAR circuit, when he began racing full-time in 1984. He earned the NASCAR Rookie of the Year honor that year, and spent the next 25 years winning races. He raced for Blue Max and Penske, and had 55 wins and 349 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Sprint Series. He also had 18 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and another Top Ten finish in the Camping Truck Series. After retiring from racing, he became an analyst for ESPN in 2006, and is also the co-host of "NASCAR Angels".
Rusty Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Russell William Wallace, Russell William Wallace Jr., Rubberhead
Race car driver, Commentator
Date of Birth
United States of America
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
How Much Money Has Donald Trump Lost So Far Because Of His Controversial Presidential Campaign?on Jul 4, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Taylor Swift Just Brought A $730 Billion Company To Its Knees With One Blog Poston Jun 22, 2015
LeBron James Finally Found A Buyer For His Incredible $15 Million Miami Compound...on Jul 2, 2015
Once Valued At $2 Billion, Martha Stewart Just Sold Her Empire For $353 Million, Still An Amazing Life Storyon Jun 24, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
From Pumping Gas To A $6 Billion Fashion Fortune: The Rags To Riches Story Of Forever 21's Jin Sook And Do Won Changon Jun 23, 2015
One Of A Kind Maserati Could Sell For $4 Millionon Jun 24, 2015
Rusty Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,694,298
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,111,069
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,659,537
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,012,744
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,138,884
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,956,390
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,123,429
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,032,735
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,428,671
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,219,412
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,323,878
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,416,120
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,144,630
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$556,475
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$390,330
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$794,014
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$860,990
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$940,135
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$528,760
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$386,220
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$205,875
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$172,615
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$7,655
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$12,895
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.Back in 1989, a guy bought a picture frame at a flea market for $4. Hidden behind an ugly painting, he discovered an original copy of the Declaration of Independence. Two years later, that copy goes up for auction...
- The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time - Inflation AdjustedThe United States has more millionaires and billionaires today than any other nation. But who was the richest American of all time, inflation adjusted??? How does Bill Gates stack up??!!
- NBA Teams Commit to Over $1.4 Billion in Contracts on First Day of Free AgencyJuly 1 was a big day for NBA teams, players, and fans. Free agency opened up meaning it was time for the future to be secured for teams around the league.
- Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing YachtIt would appear that the White Pearl is the biggest sailing yacht in history so far, easily beating out the previous record-holder!