Rusty Wallace net worth: Rusty Wallace is a former NASCAR driver and current ESPN and NASCAR analyst who has a net worth of $40 million. Born in Arnold, Missouri, Rusty Wallace, also known as Russell William Wallace, Jr., began racing in the late 70s, and quickly established himself, winning over 200 short track races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1980, and finished second in his first race. He performed moderately well for the next few years, but began to truly break out on the NASCAR circuit, when he began racing full-time in 1984. He earned the NASCAR Rookie of the Year honor that year, and spent the next 25 years winning races. He raced for Blue Max and Penske, and had 55 wins and 349 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Sprint Series. He also had 18 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and another Top Ten finish in the Camping Truck Series. After retiring from racing, he became an analyst for ESPN in 2006, and is also the co-host of "NASCAR Angels."
Rusty Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1956 (59 years old)
Race car driver, Commentator
United States of America
Russell William Wallace, Russell William Wallace Jr., Rubberhead
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Folk Rocker David Crosby To Pay $3 Million To Jogger He Hit With Caron Jun 27, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
"Clash of Clans" Sold For $8.6 Billion To Chinese Internet Firmon Jun 26, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Rusty Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,694,298
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,111,069
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,659,537
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,012,744
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,138,884
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,956,390
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,123,429
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,032,735
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,428,671
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,219,412
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,323,878
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,416,120
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,144,630
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$556,475
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$390,330
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$794,014
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$860,990
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$940,135
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$528,760
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$386,220
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$205,875
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$172,615
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$7,655
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$12,895
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Travis Boersma's Dutch Bros. Coffee Turns 'Bro-istas' Into FranchiseesWhat makes Dutch Bros. Coffee different from other coffee franchises? Founder Travis Boersma's deep commitment to his customers.
- SoftBank CEO Nikesh Arora Steps Down For Masayoshi SonWhy is Masayoshi coming back as leader of SoftBank after offering the job to Arora? What does he have planned?
- Rock On! Led Zeppelin Found Innocent Of Plagiarism ChargesThey're innocent! After a lengthy legal battle, legendary rock band Led Zeppelin was recently found not guilty of plagiarizing the opening riff to its iconic Stairway to Heaven song from a lesser-known band.
- Tunisian Billionaire Disappears Before He Can Be Deported To Face Prison Time In Home CountryBelhassen Trabelsi is a Tunisian billionaire refugee and he is missing. It turns out that his missing status is quite convenient, as he was about to be deported from Canada, to face charges back at home.