Rusty Wallace net worth: Rusty Wallace is a former NASCAR driver and current ESPN and NASCAR analyst who has a net worth of $40 million. Born in Arnold, Missouri, Rusty Wallace, also known as Russell William Wallace, Jr., began racing in the late 70s, and quickly established himself, winning over 200 short track races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1980, and finished second in his first race. He performed moderately well for the next few years, but began to truly break out on the NASCAR circuit, when he began racing full-time in 1984. He earned the NASCAR Rookie of the Year honor that year, and spent the next 25 years winning races. He raced for Blue Max and Penske, and had 55 wins and 349 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Sprint Series. He also had 18 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and another Top Ten finish in the Camping Truck Series. After retiring from racing, he became an analyst for ESPN in 2006, and is also the co-host of "NASCAR Angels".
Rusty Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1956 (59 years old)
Race car driver, Commentator
United States of America
Russell William Wallace, Russell William Wallace Jr., Rubberhead
Here's How Much Charlie Sheen Has Paid Ex-Girlfriends And Hookers In The Last 4 yearson Nov 18, 2015
The Financial Aftermath Of Ronda Rousey's Loss Is Going To Be Insaneon Nov 18, 2015
Asia's Richest Man Is Quietly Investing Billions In Americaon Nov 28, 2015
Steph Curry Drops $3.2 Million On Beautiful Northern California Houseon Nov 26, 2015
The Five Owners Of The Five Most Expensive Private Islands On Earthon Nov 26, 2015
The 10 Most Expensive eBay Auctions Of All Timeon Nov 27, 2015
Billionaire Roundup: Donald Sterling Gets A Verdict; Mark Cuban's Hoverboard; Robots Are Coming To Take Over Your Job; And A Billionaire Shakeupon Nov 28, 2015
Wu-Tang Clan's One-Of-A-Kind, Once Upon A Time In Shaolin Sells For 'Millions'on Nov 28, 2015
Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lamborghini Huracánon Nov 27, 2015
Drone Gives Amazing Footage Of Under-Construction $500 Million Los Angeles Mansionon Nov 18, 2015
Rusty Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,694,298
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,111,069
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,659,537
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,012,744
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,138,884
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,956,390
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,123,429
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,032,735
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,428,671
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,219,412
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,323,878
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,416,120
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,144,630
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$556,475
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$390,330
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$794,014
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$860,990
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$940,135
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$528,760
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$386,220
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$205,875
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$172,615
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$7,655
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$12,895
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mark Cuban Pays Out $30K For Swearing At Charity EventFor once, Mark Cuban was happy to pay a fine for his notoriously bad language.
- How Martin Selig Escaped Nazi Germany, Reshaped The City's Skyline And Became A BillionaireFor Seattle residents, the name Martin Selig is nearly eponymous with their celebrated city skyline. However, the billionaire real estate developer is not a native. Selig escaped Nazi Germany to build a fortune in the Pacific Northwest.
- BMW Showoff Vs. Side Of Mountain. Who You Got?If you ever own a BMW and you feel like showing off your driving skills, please don't follow this guy's example...
- Derek Jeter And 50 Cent Are At The Center Of A Lawsuit Over UnderwearAn underwear company is suing Derek Jeter, and somehow 50 Cent is involved...