Rusty Wallace net worth: Rusty Wallace is a former NASCAR driver and current ESPN and NASCAR analyst who has a net worth of $40 million. Born in Arnold, Missouri, Rusty Wallace, also known as Russell William Wallace, Jr., began racing in the late 70s, and quickly established himself, winning over 200 short track races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1980, and finished second in his first race. He performed moderately well for the next few years, but began to truly break out on the NASCAR circuit, when he began racing full-time in 1984. He earned the NASCAR Rookie of the Year honor that year, and spent the next 25 years winning races. He raced for Blue Max and Penske, and had 55 wins and 349 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Sprint Series. He also had 18 Top Ten finishes in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, and another Top Ten finish in the Camping Truck Series. After retiring from racing, he became an analyst for ESPN in 2006, and is also the co-host of "NASCAR Angels."
Rusty Wallace Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 14, 1956 (59 years old)
Race car driver, Commentator
United States of America
Russell William Wallace, Russell William Wallace Jr., Rubberhead
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Rusty Wallace Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,694,298
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,111,069
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,659,537
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,012,744
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,138,884
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,956,390
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,123,429
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,032,735
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,428,671
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,219,412
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,323,878
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,416,120
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,144,630
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$556,475
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$390,330
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$794,014
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$860,990
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$940,135
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$528,760
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$386,220
- 1985 NASCAR Winston Cup$205,875
- 1984 NASCAR Winston Cup$172,615
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$7,655
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$12,895
- 1980 NASCAR Winston Cup$22,760
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.