Paul Menard net worth: Paul Menard is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, Paul Menard began racing when he was in elementary school, winning his first karting championship when he was eight years old. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 2000, appearing in the Re/Max Challenge Series. He raced well during his first few seasons, and joined Andy Petree Racing in 2003. He subsequently moved to Dale Earnhardt, Inc., and then to Yates Racing, now known as Richard Petty Motorsports. Over the years, he has earned a solid reputation on both the Sprint and Nationwide circuits. He has enjoyed one win – the 2011 Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, 25 Top Tens, and one pole in the NASCAR Sprint series, and has earned one win – the 2006 AT&T 250 in Milwaukee, 73 Top Tens, and five poles in the Nationwide Series.
Paul Menard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
Now That Kobe Bryant Has Retired, How Is He Going To Spend His Money?on May 3, 2016
MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of Retirementon May 2, 2016
An Insanely Rich Doctor You've Never Heard Of Made $150 Million Last Yearon May 3, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
The Strange Solitary World Of $140 Million Celtic Singer Enyaon May 3, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil Dependencyon May 2, 2016
Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net Worthon May 2, 2016
The Top 10 College Majors Of Billionaireson May 2, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
Paul Menard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,432,161
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,760,069
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,970,440
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,815,288
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,588,985
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,298,508
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,524,160
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$2,379,272
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$531,785
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$58,755
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$52,410
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Mariah Carey's Voice, Legs Insured For $70 MillionIf you've ever thought that tickets to one of Mariah's concerts cost an arm and a leg, maybe this is the reason why!
- Drake's 'Views From The 6' Went Gold In One Day!Drake's new album accomplished a major feat on its first day of release.
- Why Is Over Half Of Prince's Fortune Going To The Government?Prince died without a will, so his vast fortune will be passed on to his siblings, but not before the federal and state government take their share.
- It Doesn't Pay (As Well) To Be The No. 1 Pick In The NFL Draft This YearJared Goff has the honor of being the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft this year, but the new quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams will not bring home the most money among this year's draft class. Two guys will actually bring home more than he will, with their rookie contracts.