Paul Menard net worth: Paul Menard is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, Paul Menard began racing when he was in elementary school, winning his first karting championship when he was eight years old. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 2000, appearing in the Re/Max Challenge Series. He raced well during his first few seasons, and joined Andy Petree Racing in 2003. He subsequently moved to Dale Earnhardt, Inc., and then to Yates Racing, now known as Richard Petty Motorsports. Over the years, he has earned a solid reputation on both the Sprint and Nationwide circuits. He has enjoyed one win – the 2011 Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, 25 Top Tens, and one pole in the NASCAR Sprint series, and has earned one win – the 2006 AT&T 250 in Milwaukee, 73 Top Tens, and five poles in the Nationwide Series.
Paul Menard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
Britain Says Goodbye To EU And Billionaires Say Goodbye To Billionson Jun 28, 2016
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Hedge Fund Fraudster Charged With $25 Million Insider Trading Suit Found Deadon Jun 28, 2016
Meet Shaun Attwood: English Millionaire Stockbroker Who Became The Ecstasy Kingpin Of Arizonaon Jun 29, 2016
How Was O.J. Simpson Able To Afford His Famous Legal "Dream Team" During His Murder Trial?on Jun 26, 2016
Leo Messi's Salary Is Higher Than The Combined Salaries Of The Entire U.S. Men's National Teamon Jun 27, 2016
Hollywood May Be Getting Hit By A Second Bling Ringon Jun 27, 2016
Mark Sanchez, Jake Peavy, and Roy Oswalt Defrauded For Over $30 Millionon Jun 28, 2016
Is Israel Building A $5 Billion Artificial Island Off The Gaza Coast?on Jun 28, 2016
Paul Menard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,432,161
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,760,069
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,970,440
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,815,288
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,588,985
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,298,508
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,524,160
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$2,379,272
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$531,785
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$58,755
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$52,410
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- This $28.5M Villa Is San Francisco's Most Expensive ListingThe San Francisco real estate market just got a little bit bigger, with the most expensive property in the city recently joining the league of luxury estates for sale – and it can be yours for $28.5 million.
- LeBron James Will Make More Money Somewhere Else Than He Would Re-Signing With The CavsLeBron James has put his legacy on the city of Cleveland, and the basketball world as a whole. Every team is going to try and get him, and about two-thirds of the league can pay more than the Cavs are able to.
- Dez Bryant Is Being Sued For Leaving A Rental Home In Disgusting ConditionIn the latest story of an athlete leaving a rental home in less than stellar shape, Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant is being sued for wreaking havoc on a property he lived in for less than two years.
- Von Miller Will Sit Out Next Season If No Deal By July 15If July 15th rolls around and the Broncos haven't offered Miller enough cash, they will likely lose their superstar linebacker forever.