Paul Menard net worth: Paul Menard is an American NASCAR driver who has a net worth of $30 million dollars. Born in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, Paul Menard began racing when he was in elementary school, winning his first karting championship when he was eight years old. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 2000, appearing in the Re/Max Challenge Series. He raced well during his first few seasons, and joined Andy Petree Racing in 2003. He subsequently moved to Dale Earnhardt, Inc., and then to Yates Racing, now known as Richard Petty Motorsports. Over the years, he has earned a solid reputation on both the Sprint and Nationwide circuits. He has enjoyed one win – the 2011 Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis, 25 Top Tens, and one pole in the NASCAR Sprint series, and has earned one win – the 2006 AT&T 250 in Milwaukee, 73 Top Tens, and five poles in the Nationwide Series.
Paul Menard Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Aug 21, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?on Feb 12, 2016
From Wrongfully Locked Up For 34 Years To Millionaire: The Kash Register Storyon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
Led Zeppelin Members Plead Lack Of Memory In Stunning Stairway To Heaven Plagirism Lawsuiton Feb 12, 2016
Ferrari Enzo Almost Completely Destroyed In Crazy Wreck Is Now Worth Three Times As Muchon Feb 12, 2016
Paul Menard Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,432,161
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,760,069
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,970,440
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,815,288
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,588,985
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,298,508
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,524,160
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$2,379,272
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$531,785
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$58,755
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$52,410
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend FutureCiara is suing Future for an amount that it doesn't look like he would even be able to pay if she wins. Check out the details here.
- Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442Blake Griffin has been out of the Clippers lineup with a quadriceps injury, will miss more time as he recovers from a broken hand, and it looks like he will miss a few more games and lose close to $900K for beating up the team's equipment manager.
- How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!Johnny Depp; Yoko Ono; Bob Geldof; Dustin Hoffman: for one photographer, they're all mere child's play, compared to a potato.
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.