Martin Truex Jr Net Worth: Martin Truex Jr is an American stock car racing driver who has a net worth of $30 million. Born Martin Lee Truex Jr. on June 29, 1980, in Mayetta, New Jersey, US, he currently drives the no. 56 Toyota Camry for Michael Waltrip Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Martin Truex Jr's path to NASCAR leads back to his youth while he worked on a clam boat for his father's family-owned seafood business, SeaWatch International, seated in Mayetta, N.J. The money that he earned let him hone his skills as a driver in the go-karts and Northeastern modifieds. Truex Jr's early success was soon translated into the NASCAR world where he won Nationwide Series championships and earned a full-time ride in the Sprint Cup Series. Actually, he was only eighteen when he won his first feature Modified event. By 2000, Truex Jr's father (a former NASCAR race winner himself) allowed him to take the helm of his Busch North Series ride. Later that season, he turned out the winner of the Busch North Series event at the New Hampshire International Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire. It was in 2001 that Truex Jr made his NASCAR Busch Series debut at Dover International Speedway driving for his family-owned team. Ever since, he has carved out a successful stock car racing career for himself, an effort that has certainly paid off. As of today, Truex sure plans to keep the momentum going with teammates Clint Bowyer, Mark Martin, Brian Vickers and Michael Waltrip that will help keep Michael Waltrip Racing in contention for its first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship. Beyond the track, he is also playing an instrumental role in promoting the NAPA Know How marketing campaign. Furthermore, the 32-year-old racer is making enormous contribution to various community programs and initiatives via his Martin Truex Jr. Foundation, which has managed to raise more than $1 million in just five years. But just as his victory totals, Truex plans to increase those numbers in the coming years.
Martin Truex Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Martin Truex, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
Martin Lee Truex, Jr.
LeBron James Overshadows NBA Championship Win, With Amazing $41 Million Donationon Jun 25, 2016
Floyd Mayweather Just Made Another Amazingly Outlandish Purchaseon Jun 23, 2016
Maria Sharapova Is Suspended For Two Years On Doping Chargeson Jun 24, 2016
Inside The $367M+ Luxury Jet: The Boeing 747-8 VIPon Jun 24, 2016
Tupac Spoke About The Perils Of Capitalism And Donald Trump Back In 1992on Jun 25, 2016
Brexit Decision Sets Up MA$$IVE Win For George Soroson Jun 25, 2016
Ayesha Curry Thinks The NBA Is Rigged, But It's Going To Make Her Husband More Moneyon Jun 23, 2016
Reclusive British Billionaire And His Hot Swedish Ex Have Reunited, 14 Years After They Divorced, With One Unusual Caveaton Jun 25, 2016
Here's One Major Reason Why So Many NFL Players Go Brokeon Jun 22, 2016
The Cavs Are Selling More Gear Than Any Other Team In NBA Historyon Jun 25, 2016
Martin Truex Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,039,514
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,397,089
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,215,816
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,931,563
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,462,105
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,710,432
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,545,254
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,842,435
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,070,384
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$819,078
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$116,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Billionaire Li Ka-Shing Urges U.K. To Remain As Brexit Vote LoomsOn Thursday, people in the United Kingdom will decide whether they want their country to remain in the European Union. Billionaire Li Ka-shing wants them to stay.
- While Credit Suisse Stocks Plummeted, One Former Employee Earned BigSwiss bank Credit Suisse is handling major losses, so how did Sergio Machado earn $14 million?
- Koch Brothers Invest Millions In State Senate RacesSuper PAC leaders David and Charles Koch aren't bothering with Trump, but they haven't pulled out of the 2016 race. Who will they support?
- Mark Cuban Donates $1M To Dallas PD To Protect LGBT CommunityAlthough he may have a reputation as a "shark," one billionaire is donating $1 million to help police and the LGBT community in Dallas, Texas, following a deadly attack at an Orlando gay club.