Martin Truex Jr Net Worth: Martin Truex Jr is an American stock car racing driver who has a net worth of $30 million. Born Martin Lee Truex Jr. on June 29, 1980, in Mayetta, New Jersey, US, he currently drives the no. 56 Toyota Camry for Michael Waltrip Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Martin Truex Jr's path to NASCAR leads back to his youth while he worked on a clam boat for his father's family-owned seafood business, SeaWatch International, seated in Mayetta, N.J. The money that he earned let him hone his skills as a driver in the go-karts and Northeastern modifieds. Truex Jr's early success was soon translated into the NASCAR world where he won Nationwide Series championships and earned a full-time ride in the Sprint Cup Series. Actually, he was only eighteen when he won his first feature Modified event. By 2000, Truex Jr's father (a former NASCAR race winner himself) allowed him to take the helm of his Busch North Series ride. Later that season, he turned out the winner of the Busch North Series event at the New Hampshire International Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire. It was in 2001 that Truex Jr made his NASCAR Busch Series debut at Dover International Speedway driving for his family-owned team. Ever since, he has carved out a successful stock car racing career for himself, an effort that has certainly paid off. As of today, Truex sure plans to keep the momentum going with teammates Clint Bowyer, Mark Martin, Brian Vickers and Michael Waltrip that will help keep Michael Waltrip Racing in contention for its first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship. Beyond the track, he is also playing an instrumental role in promoting the NAPA Know How marketing campaign. Furthermore, the 32-year-old racer is making enormous contribution to various community programs and initiatives via his Martin Truex Jr. Foundation, which has managed to raise more than $1 million in just five years. But just as his victory totals, Truex plans to increase those numbers in the coming years.
Martin Truex Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Martin Truex, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
Martin Lee Truex, Jr.
An Inappropriate Tweet Cost Laremy Tunsil $8-13 Million At The NFL Drafton Apr 29, 2016
Chobani Founder Does It Again: Employee Stock Deal Could Make Some Of Them Millions!on May 1, 2016
Penny Hardaway Is Absolutely Crushing His "Retirement" Yearson Apr 29, 2016
Led Zeppelin Headed To Trial Over Stairway To Heaven Plagiarism Accusationson May 1, 2016
These Are The World's 10 Wealthiest Real Estate Tycoonson May 1, 2016
UFC Owners Frank and Lorenzo Fertitta Are About To Make Hundreds Of Millions Of Dollarson Apr 29, 2016
Prince Has Sold A Staggering Amount Of Music Since His Untimely Deathon Apr 29, 2016
Ozzie Silna, One Of The Brothers Who Made $800 Million Off The Best Business Deal Of All Time, Dies At 83on Apr 28, 2016
You Won't Believe Ludacris's Ridiculous Demands For A 13-Minute Performance!on Apr 26, 2016
Billionaire Roundup: Shenanigans, Bamboozling, And Other Problems Of The 1%on Apr 30, 2016
Martin Truex Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,039,514
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,397,089
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,215,816
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,931,563
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,462,105
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,710,432
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,545,254
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,842,435
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,070,384
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$819,078
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$116,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- MASSIVE Payday May Bring Floyd Mayweather Out Of RetirementThere has been a ton of speculation about Floyd Mayweather coming out of retirement and fighting again, but there has never been a reason to believe he might actually do it – until now.
- Prince's Family Heads To Court Over $300 Million Net WorthThe world remains shocked at the death of 57-year-old musical icon Prince – a passing that has left his $300 million fortune (a number likely to grow) in limbo. With no will, Prince's family is urging the government to step in.
- Saudi Arabia's $2 Trillion Push to End Oil DependencySaudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed Bin Salman says that by 2020, his country – which sees about 75% of its revenue come from the oil industry – will be able to live without oil. By 2030, he predicts a national financial fund revolution. How? By raising a $2 trillion fund, of course.
- The Top 10 College Majors Of BillionairesThese are the 10 most popular college majors of the 100 wealthiest billionaires on earth. Spoiler Alert: Don't hold your breath, Liberal arts majors.