Martin Truex Jr Net Worth: Martin Truex Jr is an American stock car racing driver who has a net worth of $30 million. Born Martin Lee Truex Jr. on June 29, 1980, in Mayetta, New Jersey, US, he currently drives the no. 56 Toyota Camry for Michael Waltrip Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Martin Truex Jr's path to NASCAR leads back to his youth while he worked on a clam boat for his father's family-owned seafood business, SeaWatch International, seated in Mayetta, N.J. The money that he earned let him hone his skills as a driver in the go-karts and Northeastern modifieds. Truex Jr's early success was soon translated into the NASCAR world where he won Nationwide Series championships and earned a full-time ride in the Sprint Cup Series. Actually, he was only eighteen when he won his first feature Modified event. By 2000, Truex Jr's father (a former NASCAR race winner himself) allowed him to take the helm of his Busch North Series ride. Later that season, he turned out the winner of the Busch North Series event at the New Hampshire International Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire. It was in 2001 that Truex Jr made his NASCAR Busch Series debut at Dover International Speedway driving for his family-owned team. Ever since, he has carved out a successful stock car racing career for himself, an effort that has certainly paid off. As of today, Truex sure plans to keep the momentum going with teammates Clint Bowyer, Mark Martin, Brian Vickers and Michael Waltrip that will help keep Michael Waltrip Racing in contention for its first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship. Beyond the track, he is also playing an instrumental role in promoting the NAPA Know How marketing campaign. Furthermore, the 32-year-old racer is making enormous contribution to various community programs and initiatives via his Martin Truex Jr. Foundation, which has managed to raise more than $1 million in just five years. But just as his victory totals, Truex plans to increase those numbers in the coming years.
Martin Truex Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Martin Truex, Jr.
Race car driver
Martin Lee Truex, Jr.
Date of Birth
United States of America
Wait Till You Hear How Much Lil Wayne Charges For A 15 Minute Club Performance...on Jul 5, 2015
How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell Sprewellon Jul 6, 2015
How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The Worldon Jul 6, 2015
Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt Shavitzon Jul 6, 2015
The 40 Richest Americans Of All Time – Inflation Adjustedon Jul 4, 2015
Joan Rivers' Former Penthouse Sells for $28 Million – To Middle East Royalty!on Jul 6, 2015
The Final, Final, Final Paycheck Numbers For Mayweather-Pacquiao Were Just Released... And They Are Staggering!!!on Jul 3, 2015
Russian Billionaire Andrey Melnichenko Builds World's Largest Sailing Yachton Jul 4, 2015
Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made Tycoonon Jul 6, 2015
Guy Spends $4 On Flea Market Picture Frame, Finds Copy Of The Declaration Of Independence, Becomes Millionaire.on Jul 4, 2015
Martin Truex Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,039,514
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,397,089
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,215,816
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,931,563
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,462,105
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,710,432
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,545,254
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,842,435
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,070,384
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$819,078
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$116,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- Screwed Out Of A Massive Fortune But Still The Reluctant Face Of The Company - The Insane Story Of Burt's Bees Founder Burt ShavitzBut Shavitz is the iconic co-founder Burt's Bees. His name and face are on every product the company sells. But he lost out on a massive fortune thanks to one stroke of a pen.
- How To Choke Your Way Out Of $100 Million – The Rise And Fall Of Latrell SprewellLatrell Sprewell famously turned down millions of dollars because he claims it wasn't enough to feed his family. Here's how Latrell choked through a $100 million fortune...
- Donna Karan – Women's Fashion Trailblazer And $400 Million Self-Made TycoonDonna Karan, a trailblazer in women's fashion and a business icon, retired this week. Here's the story of how one designer changed the face of fashion forever.
- How Katy Perry Became The Highest Paid Entertainer In The WorldIt is Katy Perry's world, the rest of us just live in it. The singer was named the top paid entertainer in the world. The question begs to be asked: How did she do it?