Martin Truex Jr Net Worth: Martin Truex Jr is an American stock car racing driver who has a net worth of $30 million. Born Martin Lee Truex Jr. on June 29, 1980, in Mayetta, New Jersey, US, he currently drives the no. 56 Toyota Camry for Michael Waltrip Racing in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Martin Truex Jr's path to NASCAR leads back to his youth while he worked on a clam boat for his father's family-owned seafood business, SeaWatch International, seated in Mayetta, N.J. The money that he earned let him hone his skills as a driver in the go-karts and Northeastern modifieds. Truex Jr's early success was soon translated into the NASCAR world where he won Nationwide Series championships and earned a full-time ride in the Sprint Cup Series. Actually, he was only eighteen when he won his first feature Modified event. By 2000, Truex Jr's father (a former NASCAR race winner himself) allowed him to take the helm of his Busch North Series ride. Later that season, he turned out the winner of the Busch North Series event at the New Hampshire International Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire. It was in 2001 that Truex Jr made his NASCAR Busch Series debut at Dover International Speedway driving for his family-owned team. Ever since, he has carved out a successful stock car racing career for himself, an effort that has certainly paid off. As of today, Truex sure plans to keep the momentum going with teammates Clint Bowyer, Mark Martin, Brian Vickers and Michael Waltrip that will help keep Michael Waltrip Racing in contention for its first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship. Beyond the track, he is also playing an instrumental role in promoting the NAPA Know How marketing campaign. Furthermore, the 32-year-old racer is making enormous contribution to various community programs and initiatives via his Martin Truex Jr. Foundation, which has managed to raise more than $1 million in just five years. But just as his victory totals, Truex plans to increase those numbers in the coming years.
Martin Truex Jr Net Worth
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
Martin Truex, Jr.
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jun 29, 1980 (35 years old)
United States of America
Martin Lee Truex, Jr.
Marshawn Lynch Hasn't Spent A Dime Of His $50 Million NFL Salaryon Feb 8, 2016
How A Mediocre Baseball Player Ended Up Making MILLIONS Off Upper Deck Baseball Cardson Feb 12, 2016
Jackie Chan Drops $20 Million On A Gorgeous New Private Jeton Feb 12, 2016
Sarah Palin's Arizona Mansion For Sale At $2.49 Millionon Feb 13, 2016
Ciara Sues Future Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend Futureon Feb 13, 2016
"Bankrupt" 50 Cent Angers Creditors By Flaunting Cash On Social Mediaon Feb 10, 2016
How Daisy Fuentes Went From MTV VJ To A $300 Million Retail Tycoonon Feb 11, 2016
These Four Celebrities Lost HUGE Lawsuits And Paid The Price!on Feb 11, 2016
How Much Would You Pay For A Picture Of A Potato? I Hope Not This Much!on Feb 13, 2016
Fight With Equipment Manager Will Cost Blake Griffin $859,442on Feb 13, 2016
Martin Truex Jr Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup$1,039,514
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,397,089
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,215,816
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,931,563
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,462,105
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,710,432
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,545,254
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,842,435
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,070,384
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$819,078
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$116,150
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
- How Rich Are The Supreme Court Justices?What are the salaries and net worths of each of the United States Supreme Court Justices?
- Billionaire Roundup: Valentine's Day EditionIt is another week and our favorite billionaires (and millionaires) are out and about in the world doing what they do best: spending money and running their mouths....let's take a look at what they've been up to.
- Rare Whisky Outperformed Gold As An Investment Last YearThe Rare Whisky Apex 1000, the leading value index for rare whiskies, saw an increase of 14% over the course of last year,
- Why Do Billionaires And Celebrities Descend On St. Barts To Escape The Cold Every Year?Celebrities and billionaires alike flock to St. Barts every winter to soak up the sun, party, and dine in luxury. But what makes St. Barts so special?