Mark Martin net worth: Mark Martin is an American stock car driver who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Batesville, Arkansas, Mark Martin began racing on dirt when he was a teenager. He then joined the ASA racing series in the late 70s, and quickly made his mark. He was named Rookie of the Year in 1977, and went on to win four championships and over twenty races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1981, but had very uneven success during his first six years. He jumped from team to team, and then returned to the ASA circuit in 1984, where he achieved steady success once again. He then began racing in the Nationwide Series in 1987. He started well in the Nationwide Series, but was not able to maintain his momentum. However, he did well enough to receive an offer from a NASCAR Sprint Cup team. He has gone on to win 40 Sprint Cup races and 49 Nationwide Series races.
Mark Martin Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jan 9, 1959 (56 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Lil Wayne Makes Shocking Claims About Birdman Fleecing Millions From Drake, Nicki Minaj And Moreon Oct 8, 2015
Mayweather/Pacquiao II May Happen After All (Maybe)on Oct 12, 2015
50 Cent Files A $75 Million Lawsuit Against His Former Lawyerson Oct 12, 2015
Some Athletes Go Broke In Retirement, But David Robinson Just Launched His SECOND Private-Equity Fund.on Oct 7, 2015
A 100-Year Old Japanese Mafia – The Richest In The World – May Be In The Midst Of A Destructive Spliton Oct 3, 2015
The Kardashians Want To Pay Scott Disick $20 Million In Hush Moneyon Oct 11, 2015
How Tech N9ne Became One Of The Highest Paid People In Hip-Hopon Oct 3, 2015
Stephon Marbury Is Bringing Back His Starbury Shoes, And He Has A Secret About Jordan Brandon Oct 12, 2015
7 Of Anne Hathaway's Biggest Paydayson Oct 12, 2015
The Five Most Expensive Boats And Planes Sold By Celebritieson Oct 12, 2015
Mark Martin Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,973,952
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,790,448
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,720,208
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,364,136
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,176,307
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,421,730
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,895,410
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,142,613
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,841,833
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,792,997
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,951,043
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,183,150
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,419,897
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,660,480
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,652,296
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,255,620
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,805,650
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,502,555
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,499,466
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,054,237
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,151,890
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$809,505
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$805,105
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$803,095
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$621,788
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$189,400
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,550
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$20,515
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$99,655
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$115,600
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$13,950
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Amazing Car Of The Day: The Lykan HypersportThe Lykan Hypersport is a limited production sports car produced by W Motors that became the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East.
- UFC Fighter Conor McGregor Wants To Make $100 MillionConor McGregor wants to be the first and only MMA fighter to make $100 million plus and he certainly doesn't mince words about it.
- How Houston Texans Owner Bob McNair Earned His $2 Billion FortuneWhen Bob McNair founded the Houston Texans it cost his group $700 million which is a pretty hefty price tag for someone from the foothills of North Carolina. So how is it he was able to afford it?
- Take A Rare Look Inside Carlos Slim's $80 Million Townhouse!Carlos Slim's 25-room mansion has about 11 fireplaces, and almost as many custom chandeliers. One of the sitting rooms has hand-carved panels and custom murals throughout.