Mark Martin net worth: Mark Martin is an American stock car driver who has a net worth of $70 million dollars. Born in Batesville, Arkansas, Mark Martin began racing on dirt when he was a teenager. He then joined the ASA racing series in the late 70s, and quickly made his mark. He was named Rookie of the Year in 1977, and went on to win four championships and over twenty races. He began racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1981, but had very uneven success during his first six years. He jumped from team to team, and then returned to the ASA circuit in 1984, where he achieved steady success once again. He then began racing in the Nationwide Series in 1987. He started well in the Nationwide Series, but was not able to maintain his momentum. However, he did well enough to receive an offer from a NASCAR Sprint Cup team. He has gone on to win 40 Sprint Cup races and 49 Nationwide Series races.
Mark Martin Net Worth
Race car driver
Date of Birth
Jan 9, 1959 (57 years old)
United States of America
5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)
Inside Barack And Michelle Obama's New $5.3M Post-Presidential Mansionon May 27, 2016
Johnny Depp Doesn't Want to Give Amber Heard a Dime Of His $400 Million Net Worthon May 27, 2016
Kim Kardashian's Stylist Makes An Insane Amount Of Money Every Yearon May 27, 2016
Kylie Jenner Buys A $6M House: A Peek Inside the A-List Fantasyon May 25, 2016
A Judge Has Ordered Master P To Pay His Ex-Wife A Hefty Sumon May 25, 2016
New Panama Papers Leak Revels Billionaire George Soros's Link To Weapons And Intelligence Dealingson May 28, 2016
The Rise Of Technology Has Created A New Era Of Super-Wealthy Americanson May 26, 2016
Three NYC Doorman Set To Inherit Multi Million Dollar Fortune Unless The Humane Society Gets It Insteadon May 26, 2016
One Simple Vote Just Cost Anthony Davis A TON Of Moneyon May 26, 2016
Florida Judge Upholds Hulk Hogan's $140 Million Gawker Judgmenton May 25, 2016
Mark Martin Earnings
Click to Expand
- 2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,973,952
- 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup$2,790,448
- 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,720,208
- 2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup$4,364,136
- 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup$5,176,307
- 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup$3,421,730
- 2007 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,895,410
- 2006 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,142,613
- 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup$4,841,833
- 2004 NASCAR Nextel Cup$3,792,997
- 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,951,043
- 2002 NASCAR Winston Cup$4,183,150
- 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,419,897
- 2000 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,660,480
- 1999 NASCAR Winston Cup$2,652,296
- 1998 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,255,620
- 1997 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,805,650
- 1996 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,502,555
- 1995 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,499,466
- 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,054,237
- 1993 NASCAR Winston Cup$1,151,890
- 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup$809,505
- 1991 NASCAR Winston Cup$805,105
- 1990 NASCAR Winston Cup$803,095
- 1989 NASCAR Winston Cup$621,788
- 1988 NASCAR Winston Cup$189,400
- 1987 NASCAR Winston Cup$3,550
- 1986 NASCAR Winston Cup$20,515
- 1983 NASCAR Winston Cup$99,655
- 1982 NASCAR Winston Cup$115,600
- 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup$13,950
All net worths are calculated by applying a proprietary algorithm. The results are then fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors. We scan all publicly available data and resources and work diligently to ensure that our numbers are the most accurate and up to date net worth data you will find anywhere on the internet.
Did we make a mistake?
Submit a correction suggestion and help us fix it!Submit a Correction
Have something to add to this net worth? Share it by adding comments below.
- Meet John Catsimatidis: Billionaire Grocery Store Mogul Who Is Making A Play For North American Oil IndependenceJohn Catsimatidis built a $2.3 billion fortune from one $10,000 grocery store. If he can end the U.S. dependency on Saudi Arabian oil, he will have cemented his legacy for generations to come.
- Phil Mickelson Shoots Even Par in Insider Trading CasePhil Mickelson narrowly escaped criminal charges from insider trading allegations made by the SEC, but still owes over $1 million in fines.
- Mark Cuban Says He's Open To Becoming Hillary Clinton's–Or Donald Trump's–Running Mate!Mark Cuban is surprisingly open to the idea of running for vice-president ... for either Trump or Clinton.
- Family Of Late Baseball Superstar Tony Gwynn Suing Tobacco Giant, Altria GroupThe family of late San Diego baseball star Tony Gwynn blames tobacco industry for his death and files lawsuit against Altria Group.